It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence and Right-Wing politics.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You must be exhausted from that path but very flexable from such a large stretch.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: imitator

I asked earlier in the thread for the groups to blame.
I got 8chan as an answer.

I do not doubt there are a number of people that subscribe to that hateful ideology.
There are no groups like antifa for example.
The groups have already been eradicated. They wouldn't even name the klan as one.

Blame collective parenting skills.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Is that so?

Exactly how old does one have to be to to no longer blame the parents?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

You must be exhausted from that path but very flexable from such a large stretch.

Hey, he's the one who had both things in his manifesto. Crazy goes all different directions.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

wait what?
he blamed the republicans in his manifesto?
say it aint so joe!

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I didn’t say he targeted people because of left wing ideology

The article says the police are looking at the manifesto as the nexus of the shooting

Why ignore the police saying that?

If we look at the manifesto we can see he gives both left and right wing extreme positions justifying his actions

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Can we talk about the guy from Dayton too? That would officially mean your thread needs to be amended to just "Violence and Politics" instead of "Violence and 'The Side I Don't Like' Politics".

And what about the fifty-five shot in Chicago this past weekend? They all are in a Democratically controlled sh!thole with supposedly the most stringent gun laws in the US. But that doesn’t fit the Liberals narrative.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

They dont talk about chicago man.
Even when jussie smollet is involved.
It is like that place is a ghost town.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Lol.

No you are right the highest suicide rates in history for teens shows parents are very involved..

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

LOL

You in no way answered the question.
Typical
Grab something quick and throw it against the wall and see if it sticks....

In this particular instance the perp in question had no police record so it APPEARS the parents were doing a good job.

How long are they responsible?
21?
25?
30?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I didn’t say he targeted people because of left wing ideology

The article says the police are looking at the manifesto as the nexus of the shooting

Why ignore the police saying that?

If we look at the manifesto we can see he gives both left and right wing extreme positions justifying his actions

So you aren't aware of how homicide is investigated.

What you are doing is crying about the media.

Which is what keeps them earning so much of your money by promoting them for free. No press is bad press.

Motive is for the victims...why were they murdered?

My lord it's not real political but you are struggling to carry so much water..

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

It’s not just the media, it’s the entire prevailing narrative

And pointing out their lies and corruption is important

For example, when the next person is killed because a killer thought he was killing a trump supporting Nazi, those of you that made excuses for ignoring the media and Dems and not calling them out will be feigning ignorance on where the motivation came from

And I know how crimes are investigated

I know there can be multiple motivations for a crime, all of which are relevant to an investigation

Your world of if it’s a hate crime we can only look at that is absurd

But keep carrying water for the media and Dems that are politicizing this by helping them and criticizing those who call them out

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Chicago relaxed their gun laws years ago. Now cities like New York and LA have way more stringent laws.

Guess which city has more gun related deaths.

Guess when they saw a spike in gun related deaths.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

LOL

You in no way answered the question.
Typical
Grab something quick and throw it against the wall and see if it sticks....

In this particular instance the perp in question had no police record so it APPEARS the parents were doing a good job.

How long are they responsible?
21?
25?
30?

Quick edit: I should clarify that I'm wording this in a blanket-type manner here, since more than just suicide can be parentally driven or not.

Ideally for life, IMO. However, realistically, it depends how exactly how they raised him and allowed him to form into the adult he is today, doesn't?

Were they absent parents both working and away damn near 24/7 while he was growing up, leaving him a wide open window of opportunity to be influenced by questionable friends and such?

Were the parents themselves influencing TF out of the kid into the direction he ended up in?

Was he an ultra-sneaky little s# who simply managed to get everything under the sun past attentive parents and they truly never saw it coming?

Just examples, but it's worth exploring. Kids don't raise themselves, even the parents have to shoulder SOME blame if they turn out whether you like it or not. It's kind of the opposite of praising parents who raised the proverbial charitable saints people like to prostrate at the feet of, "OMG, you did great, your kids are amazing specimens of humanity!" The opposite is equally applicable, "Holy f#, what the hell did you do while Satan's Spawn was growing up?!"
edit on 8/6/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

yeah
in this case 18 and no police record
like i posted that would be a pretty good accomplishment for any parent, no?

so how long?
cause legally it is 18 in most states

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

yeah

so how long?

I mean your personal beliefs have nothing to do with reality.

These things started with latch key kids.

Americans spend an average of 37 mins as a family a day. Pretty hard to guage how billy is doing.

What you can do is give him drugs so after both of you working 10 hours you don't need to do 5 more hours of family work.

Funny how mass murders are usually stopped by family who know something is off and are willing to make the hard choice to do something....

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

yeah

so how long?

Like I said, ideally for life. I accept full responsibility for how my kids turn out in life, for good or bad. If I missed something that lead to suicide that I should have seen or not ignored if I did notice, that's on me. If I directly influence them toward an extremism end, that's also on me. If I'm utterly checked out and oblivious to their daily lives enough that I have no clue what they're doing, hanging out with, gravitating toward, that's my ass there, too.

As parents, it's our job to make sure the kids outlive us & don't rain hell on society, not just simply avoid jail records. If little Johnny Perfection grows up to be a doting son/brother/spouse/father by day, and serial killer/mass murderer by night, then the whole damn country is well within their rights to look at the parents and ask WTF. Something went wrong at some point. Someone ignored, missed or influenced something somewhere that lead to poor judgement, lack of critical thinking skills, lack of empathy, etc. That doesn't just crop up out of nowhere.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

still havent answered the question you put forth
i doubt you will

no worries
blame it on everyone but the shooter
not suprising

you are in good company with that

Cory Booker Demands All Trump Rallies be Cancelled, ‘Breeding Ground For Racism’

Never let a crisis go to waste, right? The left is using the back-to-back mass shootings as an opportunity to attack the 2nd Amendment and now they’re coming for 1 A. Democrat Senator and 2020 hopeful Cory Booker (NJ) demanded Trump’s Manchester rally next week and all future rallies be cancelled. According to Cory Booker, President Trump and his supporters should not have 1st Amendment rights. “[T]hese rallies serve as a breeding ground for racism and bigotry that inspire white nationalist attacks like the one in El Paso on Saturday,” Cory Booker said in a statement.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
What a prime example of pathetic this OP is.

An easily manipulated npc with the words coming straight from the hivemind itself.

And backed up by the silly old woman who is 100% wrong about 100% of everything 100% of the time

What a disgusting example of leftist propaganda. The part of hate must be proud

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcalibur254

from that ABC story

two law enforcement officials told ABC News.

lots of quotes from names sources
sprinkled in with not so named sources.....

Other sources say he told them AOC said the world will end in 11+1/2 years, so he has nothing much to lose 😃

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join