It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence and Right-Wing politics.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Considering white supremacy and that sort of racism are not political positions of the right in a mainstream way ... as in not part of the political platform. There isn't much to do.
edit on 6-8-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Considering white supremacy and that sort of racism are not political positions of the right in a mainstream way ... as in not part of the political platform. There isn't much to do.

I have to say reading though your comments on this thread one might be forgiven for thinking that you're sympathetic to to those who commit acts of violence in the name of the far-right ideology.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No he was not. He was a kid with a lot of problems to do with violence but it had nothing to do with antifa or politics.

just a kid with a lot of problems
lolololololololol
24 year old child
wow

are you going to tokyo summer 2020?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

No. I'm just saying that they're the proper fringe on the right as they should be.

I understand why they're angry about some things because I'm getting tired of all the rhetoric about how this is racist because ... white, and that is racist because ... white, etc., myself. So I understand the anger on that score. It doesn't change who I am or what I think. It's not the fault of anyone who isn't white anymore than it's my fault.

It's the fault of the academics who push a specific set of racial theories right now that pervade everything. It's a new way of stereotyping and a new way of moralizing and feeling better about yourself because you are or aren't this or that even though it's entirely superficial in nature and based not one whit on what you actually do with yourself and in your life.

Someday, I hope the madness will be seen for what it is, but I'm afraid a whole lot of people will be burned at the stake figuratively and unfortunately literally before people figure it all out.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The prominent members of the right have almost all universally condemned white supremacy

They condemn political violence

What do you want them to do, ignore the problems of illegal immigration?

Meanwhile, you and most prominent Dems ignore his influence from the far left, and don’t condemn it.

Just like they wouldn’t condemn the Antifa terrorist who attacked an ice facility parroting their language about Nazis and concentration camps

Given we know from this shooters manifesto that he was motivated by the far left as well, why do you ignore this and not ask what left wing leaders can do to push agendas that radicalize extremists?
edit on 6-8-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm trying to hunt down an article I read yesterday where officers stated he was being cooperative and that he confirmed he did it to kill Hispanics.

Considering how fast this story is developing and that I'm on my phone I'm sure you can understand it may take a while.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: LSU2018

I actually take the time in the OP to acknowledge that it happens on the left, I even mention the Dayton shooter but this thread is about the violence that stems from the political right.

Its supposed to be a discussion about the nature of how a far right ideology can push people towards violence and how some on the right (as you seem to be exemplifying) are unwilling to acknowledge and discuss this.

The democrats are the ones who are blatantly pushing American citizens aside to give special treatment to non citizens coming from the southern border. If anything were to piss me off enough to do something that stupid, it wouldn't be someone who calls out the border as bad, it would be the group looking to toss me aside and coddle those who break the law by crossing into my country illegally. You should be smart enough to understand that, but you'd rather bash right wing ideology. You're not helping anything, you and people like you are only hurting the democrats.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I'm trying to hunt down an article I read yesterday where officers stated he was being cooperative and that he confirmed he did it to kill Hispanics.

Considering how fast this story is developing and that I'm on my phone I'm sure you can understand it may take a while.
ABC

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I don't care about hurting the dems although I dont think my thread here is going to hurt them.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Meh the honorable one do right away. I saw Crenshaw did on my feed as soon as Bash spoke. Cruz several for sure.

Look the Democrats have racists as well.

There is no point splitting hairs or attaching extremism to everyone who has a different political belief..most Americans are not extreme or honestly care that much about parties.

That is why the parties are so extreme in the primary.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

That's the one. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

from that ABC story

two law enforcement officials told ABC News.

lots of quotes from names sources
sprinkled in with not so named sources.....

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Why do Brits care about U.S. politics anyway?

Why do you think that is relevant to my OP.

Yes am British, yes I like to comment on American politics, big deal.

Because you only attack the right when it's the left that are constantly causing violence in the name of politics. To put it simply, you don't have a clue what you're talking about and you don't experience what Americans experience in order to have a reasonable say about what's going on.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Because you only attack the right when it's the left that are constantly causing violence in the name of politics.

I have "attacked" the left, I have written threads critical of Obama and the left in general.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The same article says law enforcement is looking at the manifesto as the nexus for the shooting

As I mentioned before, there can be multiple motivations for a mass shooting

Ignoring the left wing claims in his manifesto to smear the right is disgusting and hypocrisy

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

The prominent members of the right have almost all universally condemned white supremacy

Not only that, the white supremacy movement in the US is practically nonexistent. It's like condemning an imaginary monster in your closet.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

He could be concerned the world is going to end in .... what 10 years now? ... and afraid that allowing too many illegals into the country will speed that up. Thus, his motivation to kill Hispanics which would then be both racist and environmental.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

So it seems logical he was picking Latinos as the largest greenhouse gas emitters?

Of coarse he is crazy he killed lots of people. When the prosecutor has the kid in custody says he is talking and its investigated as a hate crime your conclusion is the victims were chosen because of......left wing ideology...

It's like choosing the biggest stretch as your answer, with the least evidence.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

I asked earlier in the thread for the groups to blame.
I got 8chan as an answer.

I do not doubt there are a number of people that subscribe to that hateful ideology.
There are no groups like antifa for example.
The groups have already been eradicated. They wouldn't even name the klan as one.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join