It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence and Right-Wing politics.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Nowadays anyone who votes for a Democrat is an extremist.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Because the authorities have stated that his motive was to shoot Hispanics.

It wasn't to protect the environment or usher in a UBI.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

And anyone who supports Trump is a racist Nazi.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Do you mean like isolating the language found on social media? Some kind of screening by LE?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Did he shoot only Hispanics?

Why do we or the authorities ignore the mans words when convenient and accept them when convenient?

These same authorities have no clue why the deadliest mass shooting happened in Vegas when country music fans were killed

All I am saying is if we are going to look at the manifesto as the reason for the shooting, we should look at all of it, not just the parts that we can smear our opponents with

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Dude he was motived by a right wing ideology its embarrassing watching you trying to pretend differently and it actually makes you part of the problem in my view. When you just pretend he is some crazed leftist then you fail to address the motivation behind what he done.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Why do we or the authorities ignore the mans words when convenient and accept them when convenient?

These same authorities have no clue why the deadliest mass shooting happened in Vegas when country music fans were killed

All I am saying is if we are going to look at the manifesto as the reason for the shooting, we should look at all of it, not just the parts that we can smear our opponents with

When did you get so delusional you think you know what law enforcement investigates because of the news.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

And if he was motivated also by environmentalism, he was also motivated by a left wing ideology too. As hard as it may be to accept, people can be motivated by more than one thing and aren't perfect ideological cookie cutters.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

And if he was motivated also by environmentalism, he was also motivated by a left wing ideology too. As hard as it may be to accept, people can be motivated by more than one thing and aren't perfect ideological cookie cutters.

He was not doing this to protect the environment, if you read his manifesto its very clear that this was an act of violence in protest against hispanic immigration.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

So you have no issue with the more prevalent left wing violence? Interesting bias you got there buddy boy

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManWhoWasThursday

So you have no issue with the more prevalent left wing violence? Interesting bias you got there buddy boy

Left wing violence does exist but right now violence form the political right is a bigger threat and this thread is about the violence from the political right.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: Grambler

When did you get so delusional you think you know what law enforcement investigates because of the news.

And yet you were the one to first claim to know what law enforcement is investigating

I didn’t claim to know what they have determined or are investigating as motive, you did

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Where did I say anything about any particular incident? Clearly your thread is on the broad topic. I get it, you cherry pick what you read to conform to your perspective and have zero intellectual honesty.

And no, left wing is more prevalent. It even comes from the Democratic politicians (unlike from Republicans who oppose all violence).
edit on 6-8-2019 by ManWhoWasThursday because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

The killer literally told the authorities he did this to kill Hispanics.

Are you saying we shouldn't trust the perp's own confession?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ManWhoWasThursday

Thats nice so you don't want to acknowledge right wing violence.

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Dude he was motived by a right wing ideology its embarrassing watching you trying to pretend differently and it actually makes you part of the problem in my view. When you just pretend he is some crazed leftist then you fail to address the motivation behind what he done.

Funny I acknowledged he was a racist, and if we are to believe his manifesto he was motivated by the far right

The only one pretending anything is you, who are ignoring he also makes statements in the same manifesto showing he was motivated by the far left

But that’s because you want to politicize the shooting to go after those you disagree with

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Boadicea
The other was pissed at his sister and her boyfriend.

Do you recall where you saw this? I'm still trying to nail down how that part played out. I find different details from different sources and it's downright frustrating!

Why is the right trying to make Dayton political when it was not?

Because when you're a hammer everything is a nail. Political junkies think in terms of politics -- left and right. So cheap political points.

I get that the El Paso shooter provided the "manifesto" to confirm his political purposes. We have no doubt of his motivation. I'm still waiting for more information (and therefore confirmation -- or not) on the Dayton shooter...
edit on 6-8-2019 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: ketsuko

He was not doing this to protect the environment, if you read his manifesto its very clear that this was an act of violence in protest against hispanic immigration.

So you haven't seen what happens at the border due to mass illegal migration in terms of environmental damage I take it?

Not only that, but the politics of the left are far more heavily invested in race and invested in race openly. It's not considered racism, but it's still based on the idea that some races are more deserving than others. Mix the two ideologies and you have a toxic cocktail.
edit on 6-8-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   

The killer literally told the authorities he did this to kill Hispanics.

Are you saying we shouldn't trust the perp's own confession?

Can you link to me the killers confession?

Or are you just parroting nonsense you heard?

link   

Funny I acknowledged he was a racist, and if we are to believe his manifesto he was motivated by the far right

Excellent!

Right so what do you think the leaders of the political right should be doing to combat this kind of violence, do you think here is any propaganda that they are pushing that further radicalise these young men to violence in the name of the political right such as the "white genocide" claims.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join