It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence and Right-Wing politics.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: shooterbrody

8chan has now been connected to three mass shootings this year. Atomwaffen has been responsible for numerous deaths since 2017 and had plans to blow up a nuclear power plant. There's also the fact that the disparate white supremacist organizations have recently made a push to unite on a single social media platform. I wonder if any of these recent far Right extremists were members.

I am not sure why you to try to tie the White Supremacist nut jobs to the Right. When David Duke (KKK leader) decided to run for President he ran as a Democrat.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Bs you're the 5th reply down in that thread.
You don't seem so friendly in that one!

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: VividestSum93

Bs you're the 5th reply down in that thread.
You don't seem so friendly in that one!

oh yeah so I am....

Well to be fair it was over 6 months ago am sure you don't remember every thread you posted in 6 months ago.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

Now please do a thread on Dayton and the radical left/Antifa.... Or how about all the shootings that happen EVERY week in Chicago. Last i checked, they aren't republicans and if we added up all the chicago shootings alone (just one democratic run city) it would Trump any figure you have to show of right wing shootings..

I just found the chicago numbers for 2019 alone... but yea, lets talk about right wing extremism... (Rolls eyes)

Shot & Killed: 278
Shot & Wounded: 1365
Total Shot: 1643
Total Homicides: 305

Dude, we all know that inner city violence is caused by the Republican attempts to pass voter ID laws. They are all so pissed they have to show ID at a poll (or the threat of it) that they have to shoot somebody.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
There's no greater telltale sign of complete ignorance than someone trying to claim that right-wing extremism is the biggest threat to America.

Unless of course you define "threat" as some imaginary inflated boogeyman.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
"In the aftermath of these attacks the conversation always seems to be about mental health something which I personally disagree with. While I do acknowledge that mental health could be a factor, I believe that what’s more of a factor is the ideology that pushes someone to pull the trigger."

I disagree and think its the opposite.

I totally agree with you, Antipathy. This has more to do with mental health issues than any kind of right or left ideology.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Does this refresh your memory

Right wing terrorism is the biggest threat to American right now, statistically your more likely to be caught up in a right wing attack than just about any other kind of attack. I would go even further than that and say that I believe it is possible the next Timothy Mcveigh could well be a member of ATS. So don’t expect many members to agree with the threat of right wing terrorism on these boards

There are well armed right wing groups scattered across America just loom at the likes of BAIR or the Aryan Nations with armed militias running around. They are well trained, well armed and very highly motivated.

Trumps election has galvanised these groups.

A large scale right wing attack is a matter of when not if

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I seem to remember the “SQAUD” calling boarder detention centres Nazi concentration camps

A week later far left radical ANTIFA attacked the boarder facility

Can we talk about this please? It seems leftist political propaganda is causing loss of life

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Why that and only that?

We've been there and done that to death. Don't you know? It's because the US is a system of racial white oppression designed by a bunch of old dead white racists who owned slaves and now everyone who is white lives with white privilege and so we all need to get down on our knees and kiss the @sses of anyone who happens to not white and beg their forgiveness for being who and what we are. Everything we live, everything we are, it's all bad and horrible. It's worse if you're a man because now you're toxic and a rapist in the bargain. And it's worse if you're Christian too.

That's the steady drumbeat undercurrent through all the progressive social justice BS that pervades damn near everything from the news to entertainment in subtle and not so subtle messages and our education system too.

If there really is a rise in white supremacy and what not? It's a reaction to being told that you're crap and everything about your culture and country is crap. And if you're male and white, you're crappy crap, and if you're male white and Christian? You're the crappiest crappy crap.
edit on 6-8-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: shooterbrody

8chan has now been connected to three mass shootings this year. Atomwaffen has been responsible for numerous deaths since 2017 and had plans to blow up a nuclear power plant. There's also the fact that the disparate white supremacist organizations have recently made a push to unite on a single social media platform. I wonder if any of these recent far Right extremists were members.

I am not sure why you to try to tie the White Supremacist nut jobs to the Right. When David Duke (KKK leader) decided to run for President he ran as a Democrat.

to be fair the year after he switched to the Republicans and then went on to serve as a republican representative. He also ran for senate as a republican, and a republican Governor ohhh then he ran again fro POTUS As a republican..

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: VividestSum93

Yup and my view hasn't really changed much.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

He had to balance out ol' Robert Byrd, ya know.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If there really is a rise in white supremacy and what not? It's a reaction to being told that you're crap and everything about your culture and country is crap. And if you're male and white, you're crappy crap, and if you're male white and Christian? You're the crappiest crappy crap.

So are you saying you sympathise with them?

Are you buying into all that "white genocide" stuff?
edit on 6-8-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Please watch this video and tell me if you think the El Paso shooter was really far right wing....

He points out every left wing talking point in the Manifesto...

1) Railing against corporation
2) Urban Sprawl
3) Over population
4) Changing lifestyle for environment
5) UBI

The only thing that made this guy right wing was being against illegal immigration...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The breakdown of the traditional American family (thank you, transgender, homosexual marriage, and drag queen advocates); fatherlessness, a subject no one discuses or believes is relevant; the ignoring of violent video games; the relaxing of laws against criminals (open borders); the acceptance of recreational marijuana; failed school policies (hello parents who defend misbehaving students); disrespect to law enforcement (thank you, Obama); hatred of our veterans (thank you, professional athletes who hate our flag and National Anthem); the Dem Congress, many members whom are open anti-Semitic; the culture, which totally ignores the importance of God and the church (until they elect a President); state officeholders, who have no interest whatsoever in learning about our Constitution and the Second Amendement; and snowflakes, who can’t accept a duly-elected President.

Tweet by Ohio state rep., Candice Keller

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

Yeah she's got it all figured out.
edit on Tue Aug 6 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE NEEDED

oops I copied the link then didn't paste it in . Sorry
www.huffpost.com...

edit on 862019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So are you saying you sympathise with them?

Are you buying into all that "white genocide" stuff?

If that's what you got out of that. I can't help you.

Are you familiar with the concept of psychological abuse at all?

link   

originally posted by: VividestSum93
Does this refresh your memory

Right wing terrorism is the biggest threat to American right now, statistically your more likely to be caught up in a right wing attack than just about any other kind of attack. I would go even further than that and say that I believe it is possible the next Timothy Mcveigh could well be a member of ATS. So don’t expect many members to agree with the threat of right wing terrorism on these boards

There are well armed right wing groups scattered across America just loom at the likes of BAIR or the Aryan Nations with armed militias running around. They are well trained, well armed and very highly motivated.

Trumps election has galvanised these groups.

A large scale right wing attack is a matter of when not if

LOL I made my comment before seeing this from the OP.

This is my shocked face.

link   
a reply to: Edumakated

So you're defending this guy too?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I have read it in full, he it was very much a attack motivated by a right-wing ideology.

Just because he said some nice things about the environment doesn't make him a liberal.

I think this is a good example of what I was talking about where you try to pretend its the other group responsible, this would be like me claiming that the Dayton shooter was a right winger.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I Am only asking the questions, furthering the conversation, am not making an accusation.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join