It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence and Right-Wing politics.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Again, as a parent, it's your job to notice that things are going that far south. No, you can't control whether or not that happens, but you can take steps to try to make sure your child isn't being a danger to others or him or herself.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That is my point. The data shows american parents choose comfort and technology over time together. I feel this is very difficult as a society to adapt to the very fast lifestyle changes. I mean we are closing in on huge, huge discoveries with technology, medicine, energy etc with no time to adapt. Parents don't know their kids tech for instance..

Our kids feel isolated and the best we can do is throw rocks at each other and scream about banning guns. Seems pathetic imo.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I did not. I just said the information about liberals is irrelevant to picking Latinos and driving to the boarder.

I put 2 and 2 together sans the media and am 70 percent sure this will be a federal hate crime.

Not once did I make any concern of his political talk. Far right people also dont like Republicans. They have critisized trump...

Here is the reason trump is not a white supremacists it's real simple. His daughter is married to a Jewish man.

That is a huge problem if he has a hood...however he has no problem using race to fluster the liberals and media.

I consider this a no go zone for anyone. Race can be discussed (but hasn't) in a real and civil manner respecting ideas but ethnic hatred is special scourge.

I consider Talib, Cortez etc on the very same level with race exploitation. I find it vulgar and disgusting.

edit on 6-8-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I never denied it will probably be a hate crime

I said there were other motivations listed in the manifesto, and the op, and people in power like the media and dem politicians were cherry picking to politicize this even to go after opponents

It is important to call that out, because it could directly lead to more division and violence

And “the big boys” in the fbi you are solely focused on seem to be looking into this as a hate crime AND looking at his manifesto, where he makes extreme left wing claims, further proving my above point

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

What were the extreme left claims? How do you find them relevant to murdering Latinos and mixed race people as a plan?

Please just give me some spitball idea of its relevance to racism and response I have given you.

There is no point I made racism is about conservatives. Far right people are not conservatives, generally don't like the constitution except cherry picked spots, and have some liberal views...
edit on 6-8-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Schizophrenia generally doesn't emerge until a person is in their 20s.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

First, of you are right that the manifesto is all nonsense, why are “the big boys “ at the fbi looking at it?

Hate crime! No need to look at the manifesto right?

Man, for one so condescending to me about how the “big boys” at the fbi are so great and know more than me, you sure seem to ignore what they say when it doesn’t fit your narrative

As to leftists positions he had

Anti corporation (maybe influenced attacking a wal Matt) anti urban sprawl (could be same), environmentalism (many people say illegal immigrants hurt the environment more, see pro union leftist ceaser Chavez and his supporters)

And so forth

Often these crimes have many reasons for happening

Maybe someone is racist, and their wife left them

But They do nothing

Then they lose there job

So they kill black people

Yes that’s a hate crime, but the racism alone wasn’t enough to trigger murders, is was all factors combined

The point is those pushing this by cherry picking the manifesto to attack trump or the right are disgusting and should be called out
edit on 6-8-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

yeah but according to some here that is the parents responsibility to recognize......

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Then that's bad parenting. But outside control factors are less effective than parents in the end.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

How long do you think it took for them to look at the manifesto?

Let me explain what is happening. They are making sure there isn't a larger network, and drawing up charges to present to a judge based on evidence. They are not combing over the manifesto. Looking at the manifesto as to why he drove 600 miles to the boarder and killed the people he was talking about in the manifesto.

Again what in the manifesto is liberal and how is that liberal section relevant to his choice of victims.

Please answer that simpl question or stop pretending this about keeping things even steven (which is a sham of it's own) you honestly think you are changing minds with this crap? You are getting stars man. That it. You have picked a side and they all agree with you from that side.

You think his liberal positions you can't name have a relevance to the victims in a way you can't name.

Amazing detective work.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

It's more a loop. The more bad parents the more bad people the more bad stuff

Basically we need to follow the categorical emparative. Yet we ignore it completely.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

It's more a loop. The more bad parents the more bad people the more bad stuff

Basically we need to follow the categorical emparative. Yet we ignore it completely.

The powers that be have a vested interest in bad parents and bad people and even bad stuff.

They know people who cannot self govern need to be governed, by force if necessary. It leads to them having more power. And bad people who do bad stuff create an outcry for them to take that power.

They really can't lose.

If you value your liberty, you ought to be fighting the cycle because you lose.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I answered your question

I gave three examples of liberal ideas in the manifesto

Urban sprawl, climate change, anti corporation

Maybe you should focus on reading instead of whining about stars

You come in carrying water for Democrats and the media saying we shouldn’t call them out for their hypocrisy

You say we should focus on what the “big boys” in the fbi say, then you claim to know what they are doing beyond what they have publicly said

We get it

Please don’t call out the hypocrisy of those blaming trump, you have solved the crime and all of the motivations behind it and we need to just listen to you,

and anyone who wants to call out the hypocrisy and the dangers of labeling millions of people racist or supporting mass shootings by cherry picking the manifesto is just looking for stars

Well done!
edit on 6-8-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Dude, it's like pretending that the only thing causing the Civil War was slavery. There were a lot more forces at work then just slavery. Slavery was the issue that lit the fuse, but it wasn't the single thing going on or going wrong.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I am by trying to get people to stop devoting themselves to political ideology that doesn't exist in reality.

Trump could ban guns and people will defend it. He can raise the budget and the deficit no problem, he can act like a child and say crude things in public and it doesn't matter..at what point are conservatives going to ask about their own values?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

If that’s what you are trying to do you are really bad at it

How is saying people pointing out the hypocrisy and horribleness of cherry picking the manifesto to smear trump and millions of supporters are hacks looking for stars helping accomplish this?

Meanwhile I notice you had very little to say to the op who wrote the thread blaming right wing violence

But we know, you don’t have a tribe, it just seems that way because we aren’t as smart as you and the “big boys”

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

So I literally blamed the Democrats like Talib

I literally said the news was bogus.

You never mentioned how any of those ideas fall into motive (which means you probably don't know what I am talking about)...

How often do prosecutors come out and tell you what they are investigating?

Did they say still searching for motive..
Good lord man.

Please please explain the coincidence with killing Latinos and their friends and him driving to the boarder?
Why not got to Austin? Hell stay in Dallas.

Why not aliens or brain control? Seems as relevant.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

No, no one could ban guns and get us to defend it.

No, not happy about raising the deficit.

Why is Trump the only politician who can't act like a child and say crude things in public? Seriously, have you been paying attention to the rest of them lately? And it looks like Joe "Big Effin' Deal" Biden will win your primary at the moment.

And this is not about Trump. This is about a manifesto that is seriously effed up and all over the map, but the only thing that gets talked about is the racial points which can honestly be laid to rest at the feet of both extreme sides at the moment. Both sides use heavily racist rhetoric. One side seeks to elevate whites while the other seeks to convince everyone they're the root of all the problems in the world.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

If that’s what you are trying to do you are really bad at it

How is saying people pointing out the hypocrisy and horribleness of cherry picking the manifesto to smear trump and millions of supporters are hacks looking for stars helping accomplish this?

Meanwhile I notice you had very little to say to the op who wrote the thread blaming right wing violence

But we know, you don’t have a tribe, it just seems that way because we aren’t as smart as you and the “big boys”

Please explain. No need for veiled talk did I miss something? I would be happy to address any idea.

I do have a tribe. Its America. And all its people. The ones I don't agree with as well.

Pointing out hypocrisy to who? Your friends right.

Maybe you need better technique than blaming liberals. Maybe call out the hypocrisy of Republicans. They barely even exist.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I don't think there is an inherent connection between right-leaning politics and violence.

I don't even think there is an inherent connection between left-leaning politics and violence.

I DO believe there is a connection between extremists on both sides, obviously.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join