It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence and Right-Wing politics.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You seem to think the media cares about left or right...some may...but the prevailing point is to make money. Best way to do that is by making emotional people get fired up....

That is all I see when its peeled back.

Americans are not as political as ats makes it sound...

Lol...

By the way anyone with a sense of logical fallacy knows I never say anything like you project.

What I said is the actual big boys who aren't emotional children have told us its being investigated as a hate crime.

Nothing at all to do with the media. Literally what Bash said.

Hate crime is for the victims. Your political nonsense or the mind of a killer is not at all what they care about. They don't care if he loved trees. They want to know why he drove to the boarder to kill Latinos.

I lean keep reaching you may get there. There is a chance he is hearing voices from Alistair crowley as well, or multidimensional demons are involved.

What matters I reality is we stop blaming everybody but ourselves.

A racist, a saint, a murderer, a caregiver all exist in human potential..

I highly doubt calling out the other side does anything to raise awareness...it does get you stars from your tribe though.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: dfnj2015

I can't discuss that post. According to the moderator that removed that post, I have a serious manners problem for calling out the cold hard truth.

Contrary to your right wing delusions, your political opinions are not "truth". Opinions are not facts. Sorry I have to point this out to you.

Say WHAT?!?!?!?

A leftist claiming that opinions are not facts?!?!!!?

You be careful, you might get kicked out of the soy group down at the cafe with that sort of hate speech.

link   
All of the shootings lately are from people who have a mental issue, they are focused on hate instead of being focused on just living a life and enjoying it. I do not like far left, far right, or inconsiderate jerks, but I can live with them, they are not my enemies. I would say that the inconsiderate jerks are the ones I mostly hate to associate with. Thank god that only a hundred thousand of them live in the UP. Better than having Millions of them living in a town like New York.

Being conservative or liberal should not be anything to cause this kind of event, these shooters were overly stimulated by those throwing words around to try to divide the masses. Stop the political bickering and just meet in the middle and work together to help to make our society better and safer, do not spread crap to get these loose cannons fired up.

None of these recent shootings were done by people who were actually real white supremists. The guys Manifesto was all over the place. These people were not the kind of people we want having guns...or even driving a car. A car can kill a lot of people too, especially in a crowded parking lot.

Lets focus on getting this kind of person off the street and work on straightening them out before they start doing things like this. If you see a possible loose cannon in your community and they are buying guns, maybe calling their close relatives is in order to see if they can intervene. Or talk to a cop you know and have them go check them out, crazy people should not own guns if they seem like they are going to do something bad.

link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Chicago relaxed their gun laws years ago.

They did ? 😃 or did they ? 😃

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

You keep telling yourself that.
NOONE is responsible for someone elses actions.
The person themselves are responsible once they are an adult.
The shooter made the decision to kill those people not the parents, not the president, not some video game.
just my opinion, yours may vary

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Real white supremacists have mental illness.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Sure it’s all about stars for me

Same answer every pathetic person has when they spew nonsense

The law enforcement officers said the manifesto is being viewed as the nexus for the motivation for the crime

You ignore that if you want, because you want to help your tribe

You also ignore the impact of those with power using this to call millions of Americans as racist and responsible for a mass shooting

And when that leads to more violence, you go ahead and tell us how the big boys don’t care

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

sources say , you know.....
always with the "sources"

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: xuenchen

sources say , you know.....
always with the "sources"

Am sure if those sources said he was a crazed liberal you would have no problem with them

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Nyiah

You keep telling yourself that.
NOONE is responsible for someone elses actions.
The person themselves are responsible once they are an adult.
The shooter made the decision to kill those people not the parents, not the president, not some video game.
just my opinion, yours may vary

Reality doesn't care about your opinion. If you don't think choices parents make effect their entire children's lives you haven't thought your own thoughts through.

Collectively this matters as a society. It isn't an excuse for a person's actions it's just a fact.

Pretty sure mental illness doesn't care if you are 18. If you aren't getting help and are hearing voices htf can you be an adult or even know what that means?

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

To some extent, you're both right.

It's a parent's job to raise and shape who their children ultimately become. To large extent, the final product rests on your shoulders. It's your job to help mold who they will be and it's your job to notice the things going on in their life so you can stop the bad if necessary and guide the good.

But yeah, you're also right. The only person in life you can 100% control is yourself. Kids will go their own way. They are their own little people. Even the best parents and best upbringings have occasionally turned out monsters.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Sure it’s all about stars for me

Same answer every pathetic person has when they spew nonsense

The law enforcement officers said the manifesto is being viewed as the nexus for the motivation for the crime

You ignore that if you want, because you want to help your tribe

You also ignore the impact of those with power using this to call millions of Americans as racist and responsible for a mass shooting

And when that leads to more violence, you go ahead and tell us how the big boys don’t care

It's a federal case first...you can ignore the facts.

Hey did the us prosecutor or FBI say gilroy was being investigated as a hate crime?

Or was it the media.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

To some extent, you're both right.

It's a parent's job to raise and shape who their children ultimately become. To large extent, the final product rests on your shoulders. It's your job to help mold who they will be and it's your job to notice the things going on in their life so you can stop the bad if necessary and guide the good.

But yeah, you're also right. The only person in life you can 100% control is yourself. Kids will go their own way. They are their own little people. Even the best parents and best upbringings have occasionally turned out monsters.

What about people so delusional they literally aren't in control....I mean the info coming out seems to have quite a trail.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

no
I have no problem with the other info in the story from named sources
I do have a problem with the disingenuous sprinkled in from "law enforcement sources".

Funny how you left the mention of criticism of republicans in the "manifesto" out of your critique.
Interesting how often that has happened.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You do know far right people also criticize Republicans.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

They focus on things different than I do, I do not actually agree with their methods but it is their right to believe they way they want to. It is not their right to hurt others though, but most White Supremists are not really violent, they just have the attitude that they are better. There are some violent groups or individuals in that group though, and I suppose some of them might be classified as mentally ill, but most are just chaotic like the far left chaotic people.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Pretty sure you dont make it to 18 hearing voices and not getting some kind of record over it.
You are the one removed from reality.
You invent some bs theory instead of just admitting you were wrong.

Is it the fault of the parent if they are unable to identify said mental illness?
Are parents some super shrink able to diagnose mental illness?

For all we know he got a bump on the head last week and it made him nuts.
That is as realistic as any thing you have offered here.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

You do know far right people also criticize Republicans.

yeah they do
but that would lessen the probability that he was a sheep following trump now wouldnt it?
kind of hard to blame the one the nut is criticizing for the nuts actions isnt it?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

They focus on things different than I do, I do not actually agree with their methods but it is their right to believe they way they want to. It is not their right to hurt others though, but most White Supremists are not really violent, they just have the attitude that they are better. There are some violent groups or individuals in that group though, and I suppose some of them might be classified as mentally ill, but most are just chaotic like the far left chaotic people.

If people would loose their obsession with left right labels it's easier to discuss.

A lack of empathy is considered a mental illness indicator. A very serious one that could be benign or very destructive.

Plenty of racists exist with no political identity at all. Plenty of liberal racists as well..

The problem with trump is the same as the problem with any politician they are not unifiers. They want what they think is best and less than half the people want what they want. Any president.

Prior to Nixon it was a little better and parties still had some integrity. It's all for the win now. Draw up a warplan...do what it takes..

Watch the trump crowd applaud his red flag support. In reality the suburbs are losing interest in the 2nd amendment so he is adapting.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Did the fbi say they were looking at the manifesto as the nexus?

Why do you continue to ignore that?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join