It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear my head - Backyard Drone Flight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I've been waiting for new parts to come in to finish my new drone build. In the meanwhile, I decided to break out my first drone, that's almost 2 years old. Its running a more recent version of "betaflight" which is the software that controls the flight controller. But from a hardware standpoint. This is 2 year old tech. Still fly's pretty smooth tho!

Once my new build is complete, Ill post it up here! For now, I hope you enjoy this flight from last night

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

I'm considering chronicling my drone builds and escapades in rural ontario, we could compare notes. I have some decent high altitude Mavic pro footage and river footage you might like to see too

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

Awesome as always!

It's looking nice and green there man, have you had any in the way of rain lately? The lawns around here are parched lol

Hombero you should definitely share some of your videos here!

I finally took the plunge and brought myself an RC paraglider, it's not the one I wanted as I couldn't justify the expense to myself, but it's a half-decent mid-range jobby so I should get some decent fun out of it 🤙🏻

🙂🍻

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

That's great!

Its a fantastic hobby. Especially the in air stuff. Very addicting. I really wanted to show off my new build. But I'm still tweaking it a bit. They changed a lot in the latest BetaFlight update. The way you can tune, and apply filters. Just with all my summer projects, I haven't had much time.

We've only had one good rain storm in the past month. I'm actually surprised my lawn is still so green. Started cutting it at 3" inches rather than 2.5" like I did last years. Seems to keep it a bit healthier.

Hombero, fire up a thread with some video. Id love to see it as well!
edit on 6-8-2019 by Triton1128 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join