It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official - Dayton Shooter was an ANTIFA supporting Democrat.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BadBen

Have they? I've seen them connect the El Paso tragedy to Trump. I've seen them report on the El Paso and Dayton shootings at the same time since they occurred within 13 hours of each other.

I have yet to see the media claim the Dayton shooting is connected to Trump. In fact, they have repeatedly stated the motive is unknown.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

More very wise words and very well said.

Largely the fault of parents..yep its once again us collectively. Millenials didn't arrive on a spaceship.

I will only add that too many parents have also been poorly served, and really don't know how to do better. I am not trying to excuse poor parenting in any way. My only point is that we -- the collective "we" -- must recognize this in order to do better.

Garbage in... garbage out.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I just saw this: EXCLUSIVE: Man who drove with Dayton mass shooter and sister before massacre was his best friend - who Connor Betts then shot and is now cops' best hope of finding motive for murders

I didn't realize until I saw this that the other person had not been killed along with his sister. Shot, yes; but not killed.

First and foremost, I do hope this person makes a full recovery. Secondary to this, I do hope the police are able to learn more from this person about the shooter's motives/purpose.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The fact is...if this psycho JUST wanted to kill his sister...he could've done it anytime...without ALSO killing MANY other people in the process.

This was political and, based on his social media, clearly inspired by Antifa.
Obviously, he ALSO hated his sister...maybe even planned on killing her...and decided on a 'Two Birds With One Stone' scenario.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So then you agree that the El Paso killer was inspired by Trump? I mean he used the same rhetoric as Trump in his manifesto.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The fact is...if this psycho JUST wanted to kill his sister...he could've done it anytime...without ALSO killing MANY other people in the process.

Obviously, he ALSO hated his sister...maybe even planned on killing her...and decided on a 'Two Birds With One Stone' scenario.

So the motive was killing liberals?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So then you agree that the El Paso killer was inspired by Trump? I mean he used the same rhetoric as Trump in his manifesto.

FIRST...
Both were nuts.

I'm only going by the MSM's set standards here.

If the MSM equates retweeting someone's tweets as being politically "inspired" by that person to commit mass-murder...then, by the MSM's standards: Bernie/Warren/AOC/OMAR/ANTIFA inspired the Dayton shooter to commit mass-murder.
Just as they claim to be true of retweeting Trump tweets.

The elephant in the room, however, is that in HIS 'manifesto'...the El Paso shooter specifically stated all of his anti-immigration/illegal immigrant positions PREDATED Trump's Tweets and his election...

So how could Trump have "inspired" his thinking?
NOT the case with the Dayton shooter, however.

edit on 6-8-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

If the average american spends 37 mins together with the family a day because of a social construct it's a larger scale issue than a single parental unit.

Adding in the barrage of technology and environment change (living in screens)..

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

How so?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

How so?

Why did he kill random people most of which have Democrat affiliation? (They listed the victims) his sister was she conservative or liberal? His friend? The nursing student? The social work student? Did he target a single political figure like the nut at the softball game.

There is a reason the FBI and local authorities have so far made a distinction. Again it doesn't matter as much for society obviously they both terrorized the public. But motive is not the same as far as we know.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

How so?

Why did he kill random people most of which have Democrat affiliation? (They listed the victims) his sister was she conservative or liberal? His friend? The nursing student? The social work student? Did he target a single political figure like the nut at the softball game.

There is a reason the FBI and local authorities have so far made a distinction. Again it doesn't matter as much for society obviously they both terrorized the public. But motive is not the same as far as we know.

We know the dead people's political affiliation?

He chose a Country-Western themed bar...The far-Left, for right or wrong, consider those folks to be 'smelly Walmart' "hillbillies" (Peter Strzok) to be Trump supporters.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

How so?

He chose a Country-Western themed bar...The far-Left, for right or wrong, consider those folks to be 'smelly Walmart' "hillbillies" (Peter Strzok) to be Trump supporters.

Really? I lived in Texas for 13 years knew lots of liberal cowboys.

So rather than use stereotypes maybe just look up the names and their social media. Surely it would be full of trump support.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

How so?

So rather than use stereotypes maybe just look up the names and their social media. Surely it would be full of trump support.

YOU know liberal cowboys.
Awesome.
Useful information...pertaining to some point somewhere...other than in this thread.

NEXT TIME...read carefully before making an ass of yourself.

You only succeeded in proving Leftist-darling, Peter Strzok...and the deranged shooter guilty of using stereotypes.

In that, I actually agree with you...

...which is embarrassing.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

How so?

YOU know liberal cowboys.
Awesome.
Useful information...pertaining to some point somewhere...other than in this thread.

NEXT TIME...read carefully before making an ass of yourself.

You only succeeded in proving Leftist-darling, Peter Strzok...and the deranged shooter guilty of using stereotypes.

In that, I actually agree with you...

...which is embarrassing.

Cool back on topic. Why isn't this investigated as politically motivated?

Probably because this dude was hearing voices and talking about killing anyone on regular basis regardless of their beliefs.

In any case it doesn't matter people who do these things are nuts. The motive just wasn't the same in any way. The result however is

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

True.

This was political...

At least in part.

...and, based on his social media, clearly inspired by Antifa.

I would say Antifa provided further rationalization or justification, but he was making mass shooting threats years ago, back in high school, before Antifa was much of a thing. So there is far more to it than just Antifa...

Quite possibly, but not obviously.

He seems to have had a problem with girls/women for some time -- possibly an incel -- so it wasn't just his sister. Presuming that he knowingly killed his sister (and it would seem so), we do not know yet if he was motivated by something personal between them or if it was general misogyny which included her, or both.

It would seem that his sister wasn't aware of his seeming hatred for her, much less his intention to commit a mass shooting that night, or I doubt she would have been with him that night.

This guy's problems go far deeper than any one issue -- political, mental or emotional.

As I said, I hope the surviving friend is able to shed some light on his motives, etc.
edit on 6-8-2019 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
As I said in another thread, why does his political affiliation matter if it didn't play into his decision to commit this act? Considering his sister and best friend were victims, as well as his troubled past, it doesn't seem like politics played a role.

Considering that fact it's kind of sick that you guys are seemingly gloating over the fact that someone on the Left finally committed a mass shooting.

while I do agree with you, can you point to a post of yours against all the charges that this is Trump's fault? If not, it sure makes this post seem disingenuous.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
He also wanted Joe Biden to hurry up and die, so Elizabeth Warren could take his place at the top of the ticket.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

But the story has morphed again. The sister had to die because the shooter was already dead.

Ohio shooter died years ago. See his obituary....

This thing is going to open a lot of people's minds to the very scary possibilities.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Democrats/Left have gone stone cold CRAZY! Jerry Nadler, Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, is now going after Supreme Court Justice BRETT KAVANAUGH....AGAIN!

Insanity: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Guy was a scumbag just like all the other mass shooters. I haven't heard anything about his motivations wether they be political or not. I have heard that he was one of those incel types, not getting any action and his odds of getting any in the future probably did a number on his world outlook but that's just speculation. I heard he was a "woman hater" and that he had a rape list of female classmates he wanted to rape or something like that. Bizarre.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join