It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook took down the "storm area 51 page"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

No need. Calm down. The post was a jumping off point to discuss. If you think this place has "taken a nose dive" - give something more than aggy comments. Make ATS great again

Perhaps we’ll get another thread discussing celebrity hairstyles. That really improves ATS, that’s for sure.

Also - I’m sure most of them weren’t going to do anything, including actually show up in Nevada. I’m equally sure a few nutters were probably going to try and get aboard the base.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Area 51 may indeed be a red herring.According to George Knapp a congressional envoy was quietly sent by some high ranking individuals from Capitol Hill to Dreamland to inquire the senior staff there about UFOs and any reverse engineering that may be going on at the facility.

The envoy told Knapp that the people at the base said that the UFO Program was no longer under military control,but international private sector control.He was also told that some operations were moved outside of the US for security/privacy reasons and that one of these locations apparently is in the desert of Saudi Arabia.They claimed that the Saudis chip in big.

Boyd Bushman is another source who claimed that due to encroachment some programs were moved from Area 51 to Tooele,Utah.I'm guessing he meant Dugway Proving Ground.

The "storm" should've happened a long time ago.Area 51 is probably old news now.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I’m equally sure a few nutters were probably going to try and get aboard the base.

"were", past tense. I suspect that quite a few still are planning to go!

That will probably change when the time comes to go (and rational thought takes over) or when they get there (and they realize No Hope!).

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4891morfih
a reply to: KABOURIS72

What in the hell is your point?

On top of the laziest thread we now have the most ridiculous response to a comment.

Sorry but this site has taken a nose dive.

Then get out. Leave.

You are not here by force, by all means, you are welcome to take a long walk down the short side of "I don't give a" street.

Your posts are for attention. Your angst is cringe worthy, and frankly, with an attitude like yours, maybe you need to relocate your base of operations as well. Give me the contact information for your shill supervisor, gotta report you for being paper thin, while being as the British would say, "thick".
edit on 6-8-2019 by Archivalist because: Who is this clown

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This is real simple. Facebook is a business. They have money. So what do you think would happen if somebody went out to Area 51, got lost and died? Simple. Facebook would get sued. You would have trial lawyers parachuting in to prepare lawsuits. They can't sue the Government, so guess who has the next set of "deep pockets".

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee

Oh my....

Now thats a trip around the block isn't it?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 4891morfih

I know... the whole pop your finger out of your mouth, wave it around next to your head and say Woopy doo came to mind.

Did they really think a big time corporation like FaceBook was going to leave up a page that was encouraging a raid on a US military installation?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: KABOURIS72

Signed up?

Was there a deposit that will be lost?
LOL

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I am still in favor of the Antifa army invading Area 51.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Interesting development,the page seems to be back up. Too much pressure from fb users?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I am pretty sure it was taken down cause it would spam your entire feed with just one post if you liked that group. I unliked it a day after liking it because of that spam.
edit on 6-8-2019 by Vicious1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Wow you people really need to provide more than a sentence and a few links in a thread.

Lazy.

Just lazy.

By the way...who really cares?

In my personal experience timing is also an important factor.
Here's what I've learned - that you need to pick that perfect moment where a lot of people are online and will be online in the next 24 hours - and there isn't any major media frenzies going on (which you need to gamble that there will not be during the next entire day) - and post it in that short window in order to grab attention and hold it.

^^ You should listen to the guy on this, 4891morfih. His thread about being abducted and running into the married woman he used to date on a UFO working as an alien ambassador held attention for a month.

Not rubbing it in, or mocking you, Muzz. Just pointing out your advice seriously panned out for you that time.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar
a reply to: Shamrock6

I’m equally sure a few nutters were probably going to try and get aboard the base.

"were", past tense. I suspect that quite a few still are planning to go!

That will probably change when the time comes to go (and rational thought takes over) or when they get there (and they realize No Hope!).

Hahahaha! Groot is in the bottom corner.
Love it!!

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Wow you people really need to provide more than a sentence and a few links in a thread.

Lazy.

Just lazy.

By the way...who really cares?

In my personal experience timing is also an important factor.
Here's what I've learned - that you need to pick that perfect moment where a lot of people are online and will be online in the next 24 hours - and there isn't any major media frenzies going on (which you need to gamble that there will not be during the next entire day) - and post it in that short window in order to grab attention and hold it.

^^ You should listen to the guy on this, 4891morfih. His thread about being abducted and running into the married woman he used to date on a UFO working as an alien ambassador held attention for a month.

Not rubbing it in, or mocking you, Muzz. Just pointing out your advice seriously panned out for you that time.

Hahaha, I was just thinking about that thread when I came in to log on about 10min ago. Too funny!

Not to nit pick too much, but she was dressed like an ambassador. It could, in theory, be her super weirdo pajamas. It resembled those funny outfits the Coneheads wore with the huge collars poking upwards. I'll never forget the way that looked, hahahaha! It was like Conehead pajamas.

And strangely enough, on that thread specifically, I didn't follow the 'timing' advice. I just posted it as soon as I could because I was so freaked out and bewildered by the experience which I still haven't reconciled with yet to this day. I have no clue what to make of it. I really do think it might have been a real event.

But yeah that particular thread I think blew up like that because of my energy and excitement. And also just the nature of what I experienced was so #'d up that we were all like ?????? together.

I haven't had a single experience like this before or since, and that's kinda depressing because I'm wondering why they don't want to pick me up again and like, let me be an ambassador or something.

Maybe it's cuz I refuse to wear Conehead pajamas so they don't want anything to do with me now??

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

What would happen if lots of human beings tried to storm Kapustin Yar

Exactly

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Where can I get my money back?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
Is it any different than gathering people to storm Wallmart and take everything without paying?

Well, the United States is a government supposedly of the people, by the people, and for the people, and if Area 51 has aliens tucked away in there, an argument could be made that they belong to "the People." So going in there and claiming your own stuff is not exactly theft.

WalMart, however, is a privately-owned company trying to provide people with products and earn a profit for shareholders, and until you buy their stuff, they own it and not you. And that's just theft.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Where can I get my money back?

There's a cash machine in the Area 51 commissary.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I honestly don't have any issues with Facebook being financially ruined. It's probably for the best, anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join