It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Studying the Life Histories of Mass Shooters

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Does it bother you that the crazy mass shooters are generally white?

Does it bother you that suicide bombers are generally brown?

That stat is akin to including white boys who kill themselves with fireworks as suicide bombers.

White guys are the mass shooters generally and ignoring that is strange.

Some people won't be happy until all we've got is swimming.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff
To be fair I checked the top 3.

Number 1 is white, number 2 is brown and number 3 is yellow.

You might have a point.
3-17 I still assume would be white guys but my confidence is shaken a little.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

They are starting to sound like suicide bombers apologists who justify suicide bombers actions by deflecting or like the African Americans who they mock with "dint do nuffin" we all have to stop sticking up for bad guys and start calling a spade a spade. Wrong is wrong and we have to stop the deflections and whataboutisms which I'll admit I can be guilty of from time to time. We sound like a bunch of immature kindergartners.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

well white people are between 60-70% of the population of the united states so it would make sense statistically that there would be more of them then any other race kind of how native Americans are at the lower end of the violent crime index what with there not being as much of them as other races
en.wikipedia.org...

White people constitute the majority of the U.S. population, with a total of about 245,532,000 or 77.7% of the population as of 2013. Non-Hispanic whites make up 62.6% of the country's population. The non-Hispanic white population of the US is expected to fall below 50% by 2045.[10]
gets a bit more complicated if you bring in Hispanic whites but often they get labeled just regular white by the media

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join