It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Spacecraft

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Did you know, the Americans and others are developing nuclear spacecraft in secret underground aircraft hangers, and have being doing so since the late 1960s, alongside having contact with extraterrestrials in the milky-way, as they work toward building a space-force Earth, which was hinted at recently by Donald Trump.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

not sure about all that.
but it would not surprise me if this were true.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Yes I know all about it because I am the one who designed them.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

And there is a breakaway civilization that is currently living on moons and planets in our solar system. They control our minds from the sun and aliens are trying to stop them without success.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: discourse

And there is a breakaway civilization that is currently living on moons and planets in our solar system. They control our minds from the sun and aliens are trying to stop them without success.

shhhh don't tell him that...he already knows too much.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001
Did you know, the Americans and others are developing nuclear spacecraft in secret underground aircraft hangers, and have being doing so since the late 1960s, alongside having contact with extraterrestrials in the milky-way, as they work toward building a space-force Earth, which was hinted at recently by Donald Trump.

How do you know? Who told you? Where did you get this information? Once again your off on a subject and offer ZERO documentation. Remember how in school you had to show your work? Well, it's the same here. How could you ever be in a position to know this?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
My spoon is too big.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

Thank you for the decent mature reply Subfab.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

where are you getting this information from ? what are the locations on earth ? why nuclear ?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: discourse

Why can life evolve on this planet but not in the galaxy or cosmos, why can't life be thousands, if not millions, of years ahead of us? What do you know of mathematics, astronomy, and geometry How do you know time travellers from millions of years in the future are not passing through Earth as we speak? What do you know of reality, to dismiss such rational possibilities as I have laid out.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I have my methods, it's called mathematics, geometry, physics, linguistics, architecture, law, chess, game theory, geometry, computer science, this is how I get my information, as a savant.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

If it's a LFTR type reactor it's no big deal. They are much safer than the Navy design.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

a reply to: discourse

Why can life evolve on this planet but not in the galaxy or cosmos, why can't life be thousands, if not millions, of years ahead of us? What do you know of mathematics, astronomy, and geometry How do you know time travellers from millions of years in the future are not passing through Earth as we speak? What do you know of reality, to dismiss such rational possibilities as I have laid out.

Nobody said it couldn't. None of what you say here has anything to do with the original statement, which was about nuclear spaceships. The question remains: How do you know about them?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I have my methods, it's called mathematics, geometry, physics, linguistics, architecture, law, chess, game theory, geometry, computer science, this is how I get my information, as a savant.

Nonsense. Where is the documentation? Naming a bunch of academic fields does not answer the question.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

a reply to: subfab

Thank you for the decent mature reply Subfab.

no problemo

thanks for taking the time to respond.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Read up on Project Orion and Freeman Dyson, or watch the videos. Amazing concept and all that was back in the day.
edit on 5-8-2019 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I have my sources in the world of computer science.

"By calling we are, from beyond we work"

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

If it's a LFTR type reactor it's no big deal. They are much safer than the Navy design.

How do you transfer the heat into propulsion?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
How did everybody's stocks do today.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

and how do you know?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join