It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats Trending now on Twitter? Leftists Are Starting to Sound Crazy.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
You can't take things said on Twitter and Facebook too seriously. Some of the conservative corners are just as bad. A bunch of like-minded people get together and form a bubble...

I would not want to be depending on Facebook and Twitter for my news, let's just say that...
edit on 07pmWed, 07 Aug 2019 23:21:56 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ChefFox

Hate to tell you but Russia was not a hoax.

Anyone who says it was just sounds stupid.

Trump only says it because his biggest fear is that it will delegitimize his presidency.

This is actually the truth, and Russia will be back in 2020. Russia did not hack any votes as far as we know in 2016. It has been able to penetrate those systems, though, and might use that to their advantage in 2020. I don't believe Russia has our best interests in mind.

They could be infiltrating Twitter and Facebook on both sides, stoking partisan divides, and then during the 2020 election, they could make it illegitimate through hacking or something and throw us all into chaos.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Like someone said recently to me there are both good and bad on both sides. So that is true. On facebook I have faced some racism by a leftist I think he tried to label me as a racist and fascist when he saw that wasn't working.

He then lashed out on me. There is no debating with such people.

edit on 10-8-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

August 10, 2019

President Trump launched a MOAT (Mother of All Tweets) directly at Hollywood elites yesterday.

Boldly Exposing them for WHO THEY REALLY ARE:

U.S. President Donald J. Trump: “Liberal Hollywood is Racist at the highest level, and with great Anger and Hate!

They like to call themselves ‘Elite,’ but they are not Elite.

In fact, it is often the people that they so strongly oppose that are actually the Elite.

The movie coming out is made in order…. to inflame and cause chaos. They create their own violence, and then try to blame others.

They are the true Racists, and are very bad for our Country!”

More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-167899

President Trump called Hollywood out over the same RACISM that African American actors and actresses have been complaining and angry about, over the past 50+ years!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join