It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats Trending now on Twitter? Leftists Are Starting to Sound Crazy.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Just another thing to run into the ground. They dont care about these people dying, they're simply talking points and slander against the BAD PEOPLE. Those they're vilifying, and those they arent, will get sick of this line of thinking soon enough, as has been the case for the last few years. There's only so much "THE SKY IS FALLING" you can run into the ground before people wont take you serious anymore.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

There's only so much "THE SKY IS FALLING" you can run into the ground before people wont take you serious anymore.

Liberals own communities and cities and states are mostly falling apart a great example of that is California. California has the most highest cost of living. Poverty is also among the highest in some of the most liberal communities including in the diverse communities.
Of course liberals wont ever accept this notion or discussion because for some of them it would be like a defeat.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
"We live in a culture in which too many feel they have no meaning or importance, but believe that one spectacular act of madness can give them the instant celebrity which defines success in a sick society. And so they kill to feel alive. To experience an illusion of power at the expense of the powerless. And even knowing the likelihood that they will be killed during their heinous act, they believe they will live eternally in the electronic ether, washed in the blood of the sacrificed."

-Stilton Jarlsberg

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You can have pride in America ... gay pride.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ChefFox

Hate to tell you but Russia was not a hoax.

Who do you think cast more votes in the election? Illegal alien Mexicans or Russians? I didn't see any Russians at the polls, but I saw Mexicans who could not read or speak English, being coached in the poll booths on where to cast each vote. Im in California, an I reported this on here when it happened, and people didn't believe me. They pretty much called me a liar. Well guess who the liars were, and guess who cast the most votes, Mexicans or Russians?

Im trying to get through to you Hon, but its as though you've been brain washed. Should Mexican nationals be allowed to vote in our elections, and why?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This comment makes absolutely no sense.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

This comment makes absolutely no sense.

Sure it does

The same people saying we cant talk about illegal immigration being bad or we lead to violence

Call us racist and nazis, which by their own definition is hateful rhetoric that will lead to violence

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

People aren't calling Trump supporters nazis because of what Trump says, it's how they support him blindly.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

People aren't calling Trump supporters nazis because of what Trump says, it's how they support him blindly.

Right

Calling his supporters Nazis

And what do we do with Nazis?

Eliminate them with violence if necessary

This rhetoric is far more dangerous than anything trump says about protecting our borders

And yet the same people calling out trumps rhetoric as leading to violence have no problem calling millions of Americans Nazis

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Where "support him blindly" means simply happen to agree with him.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hussein Barack has the nerve call for gun control now: www.foxnews.com...

But simply shrugged his shoulders when White Supremacist Dylan Roof murdered 9 Black churchgoers in cold blood in 2015.

Obama Did NOTHING: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
starting....? to sound crazy...!!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You mean anyone who doesn't love Trump? Believe it or not, some people came to the conclusion that they don't like Trump on their own without the need for mind-numbing spoon-fed mass media. I know that your very binary worldview gets in the way of you seeing that though. No worries, you don't live in America and mostly don't have to worry about the repercussions of anything happening here.

edit on 8/5/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

How could anyone come to "that" conclusion without the biased mass-media ? 😃

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

You know. I hate to say it. But trump will end up like one of my favorite presidents, TDR, so radical and different from the norm it's almost dare I day, progressive, in the end?

People need to understand that Trump is not a life long professional politician. If it wasn't for Trump's inability to have any filter at all he would most likely go down as a great President due to his actions alone. His no filter is a big issue, but is it that important?

He is not trying to maintain a 50 year political job as so many say the right thing and do nothing in fear that it might jeopardize their great position. Trump doesn't care about his position, and that is why he is both a blessing and a curse.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
ANTIFA is in front of the line for being labeled as a "Terrorist Organization".

CNN says the Dayton, Ohio mass murderer was a devout LEFTY who supported ANTIFA.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Can I ask who supports him "blindly". Seems so much a left talking point when they run out of every and anything. Can't get him on sexism...check, Can't get him on taxes... check, can't get him on Russia collusion...check, can't get him on pedophilia...check, can't get him on causing WWIII...check, can't get him on the economy...check, can't get him on fixing the criminal system...check.... We can get him on tweets...yes that is the ticket, get him on interference, but but Muller has said he has literary caused none, oh crap...check.

Did I miss anything...liberals help me out here...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CNN says the Dayton, Ohio mass murderer was a devout LEFTY who supported ANTIFA.

SHHHhhhh

Do not screw up the narrative. He was a white racist that was driven to kill by Trump's suggestions and taunts.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: carewemust

SHHHhhhh

Do not screw up the narrative. He was a white racist that was driven to kill by Trump's suggestions and taunts.

Under pressure from (?), the New York Times has changed Tuesday's headline to be less "Trump Friendly" than it was originally.

See Before vs After at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-167633

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I'm not calling them nazis. Others are. But the support he gets is on par with being fanatic.

When you use terms like cultural Marxism it really does make me wonder why are you a supporter of him? He hasnt really done anything for America other then split it, back peddle, piss off Democrats, and I guess he lowered taxes a bit, for the rich. Oh and rallied up angry conservatives against illegals, which we all know is and was an issue. But hey yea, hes loud and proud so hes the greatest!

See why I said blindly?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join