It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats Trending now on Twitter? Leftists Are Starting to Sound Crazy.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Just wow liberals on twitter and social media are becoming to further disappoint me even more after these shootings.
Firstly you liberals among all on social media have being running for two years and half this ridiculous notion that Trump had won in 2016 because the Russians had hacked America's elections.

For two years and a half you being painting Trump with this dump notion even thus suggesting and accusing his supporters as either racists or nationalists. Without any actual evidence, two and years and half have come and gone.

Now that liberals main talking memo point Russiagate is gone now out of the waters they are back with this racist track. Calling Trump a racist/nationalist/fascist.

Whats trending in social media are these two trends which I find it rather comical.

#TrumpResignNow
#WhiteSupremacistInChief

Lets not forget even shootings had happened during the Obama admin, these shootings will continue to happen even if trump is long gone in 2024. These shootings aren't caused by Trump or his supporters.

Even on FB libearls are starting to sound a bit crazy for my liking even going as far to suggest conservatives always start useless wars? I guess they seem to have forgotten that it was the Obama admin who armed the Rebels in Syria and started the intertvertion in Libya?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

You know. I hate to say it. But trump will end up like one of my favorite presidents, TDR, so radical and different from the norm it's almost dare I day, progressive, in the end?

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

It's the same people that think Facebook is a reliable news source.

Faith in humanity diminishing

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

The MSM and Leftists should continue what they are doing with this reserved racism on the white people I am telling you either racism is both wrong and injustice.

Just what are they trying to achieve with this racism?

I am against all types of racism and this sickness me.
edit on 5-8-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Totally unhinged and quite literally an absolute denial of reality. These folks have no idea as to how pathetic they actually come across as - its a good thing that its becoming very easy to determine which brainwashed idiots are the enemy of the people.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Leftists are "starting" to sound crazy.

I'll just let what you wrote soak in for a minute.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Racism is not bound to any political ideology. It can become radicalized by any person who views other people who are not the same color, ethnicity, culture, etc as them. It's something that people as a whole need to shame, whether you lean left or right, or what ever. Racism and hate end when people as a society decide to shame it.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I saw a screencap and link yesterday where twitter had #GunContolNow trending. Dumb as I think libs often are, i cannot believe that many people would misspell "control" in a hashtag. They are gaming the twitter trends. Its pointless. We may as well abandon faceberg and twitter.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Democrat candidates have been fundraising off the shootings like wild animals.

The name calling is radicalized 😃

All making fools of themselves and it will backfire more than Hillary 😎

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

As a far left liberal Democrat I don't follow twitter so much. I like this site: truthout.org for the best analysis of the issues and recommendations for public policies.

Here's some good ultra left commentary, I love it:

Mass Shootings, Militarism and Policing Are Chapters in the Same Manifesto

edit on 5-8-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Hate to tell you but Russia was not a hoax.

Anyone who says it was just sounds stupid.

Trump only says it because his biggest fear is that it will delegitimize his presidency.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

As a former liberal myself to I hope u understand that massive gun controls have zero effects in reality. Look at in Europe, Sweden as an great example, out of the loop all of sudden these grenade attacks are always appearing and police authorities seem to be powerless on preventing or finding it where they are getting their hands from.

But I know for one thing is for sure our leftist politicians wont be talking about the black markets. Even if guns are banned in America they will keep being imported in America no matter what some fancy laws says on paper.

Criminal leaders in mafias and gangsters above the chain laugh at such laws.

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So the claim is that Hillary supporters were so dumb that Russians made them switch to Trump? Well maybe 😎

What's your opinion of Democrat candidates and other elected Democrats doing massive fundraising and wild fear-mongering and racist name-calling off the shootings ?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Anyone who says it was just sounds stupid.

Trump only says it because his biggest fear is that it will delegitimize his presidency.

It was a hoax no actual evidence was found that Russia put Trump in or hacked the voting machines. They maybe have some internet trolls? sure, but even the pentagon uses that tactic.

I don't think the Russians cared whatever Trump or Hillary would had being in Charge, but a lot of Russians saw Trump as the lesser war mongerish compared to Hillary.
edit on 5-8-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Killing american babies is ok with the left. That tells you all you need to know.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrat candidates have been fundraising off the shootings like wild animals.

The name calling is radicalized 😃

All making fools of themselves and it will backfire more than Hillary 😎

"Never let a good crisis go to waste" - Rahm Emanuel.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Russian collusion was a hoax. Total exoneration. Sorry left you definitely lost that one

Russian ‘influence’, another lie. 300 million tweets is NOTHING. An insignificant drop in the bucket of anti Trump lies and propaganda.

It doesn’t matter what ‘the left’ says or does at this point. They have far less than zero point zero percent chance at winning the election in 2020

In fact EVERY one of them are begging for “someone” to step in to the debates and candidacy because they KNOW the current batch they have put forward has already failed.

This year and next year are gonna be good years for meltdowns, screeches and far left terrorism.

I’m looking forward to it all

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
There is a sick irony and hypocrisy in all of this

Many of these people claim trump’s rhetoric inspires violence

They say that him discussing the problems of illegal immigration, this leads to violence against illegals

And so they call trump and his followers racist or Nazis

Thereby making it even more likely people take their rhetoric seriously and enact violence

And yet they feel justified in their he hypocrisy of blaming their opponents rhetoric while using more vile and violent rhetoric themselves

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Also from the left/ "My Body My Choice!" mostly this is a bad message coming from the left. Maybe the left should come up with better slogans.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

STARTING to sound crazy?

They went full retard years ago.

Now if you have pride in America, you're a racist.

SMH

The left are doorknob-humping retards.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join