It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11, A Pentagon Inside Job.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

Oppressed? Who got rich from the world buying their oil? Maybe Middle Eastern governments should have spent less on terror? More on the general health of their citizens.

Why the contrast between say Saudi Arabia vs Iran?
edit on 6-8-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Are you saying all Middle Eastern countries are oppressed?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Fun country

Assassination and terrorism in Iran

Numerous civilians, including men, women, children, government officials, activists, secular intellectuals and clerics have been victims of assassination, terrorism, or violence against noncombatants, over the course of modern Iranian history.[1]

Several Iranian prime ministers, president, and ministers were assassinated by militant groups during the 20th century. Some notable victims are Prime Ministers Mohammad Javad Bahonar, Shapour Bakhtiar, Amir-Abbas Hoveida, Abdolhossein Hazhir and Haj Ali Razmara; President Mohammad Ali Rajai; Head of Judiciary Mohammad Beheshti; Chief Commander of the Army Ali Sayad Shirazi; and Minister of Labor Dariush Forouhar.

The 1978 Cinema Rex fire and the 1990s chain murders of Iran are among the most notable acts of terrorism in Iran.

Snip
Iran.

1978 Cinema Rex fire
Edit
Main article: Cinema Rex fire
On 19 August 1978, in the midst of the Iranian Revolution, more than 420 people were killed when the Cinema Rex in Abadan, Iran was set on fire during a showing of the movie The Deers. It was eventually uncovered that Islamic militants had set the cinema on fire.[5][6][7][8]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Long history of atrocities in the Middle East, and the USA is not the common denominator.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Now back to those signs. When and where is the next big play. Your the one saying all the signs are there.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I just joined yesterday came out with an intro thread and before i fell asleep a member from 2013 with 43 posts replied your name CyberMoses1001. I havent read all your stuff, saw same member who contacted me got post deleted on your thread. ? .

I was watching TV the last few days and i saw a commercial for new show Krypton. The story of Superman, Krypton was his home planet that blew up and he escaped it. Came here and Earths yellow sun gave him super powers.

DCs other great hero is Batman. Spiky horns on suit like a bat. A family tradgedy where his parents were killed made him devote his life to fight crime. He is human with no super powers instead a billionaire and has extensively invested in equipment and gadgets. He is Noir , black and white stories the killing joke of joker putting batgirl in a wheelchair.

When i used to read comics remember Gen 13 being athletes and hot popular girls healthy strong. They had enemies DV8 (deviate) they were freaks drug users sickly and their comic i think burned themselves out to final issue, everybody dies. I was not college educated when used to read comics. Now i can look for signs.

What are you trying to say Farenheight 911? When it first happened there was video of al quida giving toddlers assualt rifles and Osama Bin Laden was also on a dialisis machine. Oh he was so in on it he is CIA its Iron Man 3 they just got an actor to play Osamas part? Twenty years ago , how many on ATS 150 right now? You shouldnt act like a lunatic to impersonate people ? John ? dont you got better things to do?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

How dare you claim Muslim people are not oppressed, their lands have been pillaged since before WWII by western nations, first by the British Empire, then the Germans and others during WWII, and then America and their own in the form of Saudi Arabia and Israel and others, tow nations America created post WWII so as, they in fact, their military architects, and the architects of America, committed the holocaust, using German agents, to justify the creation of Israel as part of the evolution of the military industrial complex, as is the same with Saudi Arabia, the Sheriffs department, Omar Sharif, Saudi Arabia.
Oil? America needs the oil, it is why it created Saudi Arabia, as part of the transition post WWII away from horse and cart and into skyscrapers, airports, highways, motor vehicles etc, whose creation goes deep into civilisation, and who got rich? the Saudi Royals, their Allies in the Emirates and thousands of American, British and other western investors and companies, the same investors who invest in Lockheed Martin, general Dynamics, Boeing, Pantheon etc, the defence industry whoa re supported by the Pentagon, who created them and gives them permission to develop weapons of war, the same Pentagon that has just signed billion dollar deals with Saudi Arabia for fighter jets, Saudi Arabia is one of America's biggest allies in the middle east and so is Israel, why, because in short, they are America. And in relation to Islamic terrorism, the biggest terrorist is Saudi Arabia against the Muslim people and did you know, beyond the propaganda, Saudi Arabia is, in short, an Islamic caliphate, do you support that caliphate? The contrast between Saudi Arabia goes deep into structure of civilisation, and secret services, and attempts to gain control over the complete civilisation over he next few centuries, the reality is there are three superpowers in the world, or four, including Britain, Russian, China and Iran and America has no plans for them in the future, they want full control, they want only one army on this planet, and that's the American army.

I will name you countries in the Middle East and Persia oppressed and destroyed and lost to war and death because of the Military Industrial Come, and America,
Iran, Palestine, Yemen, Lebanon, Egypt, Afghanistan, Iraq, Algeria, Kuwait, Libya, Syria, Pakistan, Jordan,a n that si only the Middle Eats and Persia never mind Asia, Africa and South America.

JFK was assassinated by the CIA, the driver, Bill Greer, who shot Kennedy twice in the head with a small gun held in his left hand and at his right hip, under orders from the American Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Pentagon, the Pentagon then Committed a military inside job on 911, so as to justify the wars in the Middle East, the evolution of the military and to update the global computer systems, killing thousands of their own people, Fun country, ey?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

ALERT !Disfunctional Programming in Progress............Rerouting ...........STAND BY ........ MATRIX Restabilized , Proceed.......

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

And the British oppressed Ireland.

People died on the titanic because they were second class.

How dare I what? Point out the Middle East was bring in money hand over fist from oil revenues.

Again. Why the difference between Saudi Arabia vs Iran.

Again. With the long history of atrocities in the Middle East, the USA is not the common denominator. Be different if the Middle East was a hub of human rights. I am very thankful that none of my female family members are not women oppressed in Iran. I am guessing your male, not female. And you want to post about oppression.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Goodbye Neutron your knowledge of political science geopolitics and military history and affairs is not worth replying to.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001

Goodbye Neutron your knowledge of political science geopolitics and military history and affairs is not worth replying to.

Did I ask too many inconvenient questions? Cite how the Middle East is not alone in “oppression”? Or cite how the Middle East does oppress women? Cite to many atrocities committed by Muslim militants? Or point out the USA is not the common factor for Middle Eastern atrocities. Or Saudi Arabia shows if a Middle Eastern country plays nice it can get rich and not be “oppressed”?

Or you don’t want to take the chance you are debating a women?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Romans 8:22
For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now

bible.knowing-jesus.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001
What do you know about Islam?

The first Islamic attack on the United States happened on October 11 1784.

You should know this. But since you don't appear to... here's a video on the Barbary Wars.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Can I Get a " Hell Yeah ! " ? The Deep State in 1993 Planned it All . Who Exactly Are They you May Ask ? Go FIND OUT .................

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

The USA learned the value of a strong military because of oppression by Muslim pirates 200 years ago? Ironic.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I guess we should pay tribute to those that built up the USA naval presence 200 years ago. Get it, “pay tribute”😁

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

The USA learned the value of a strong military because of oppression by Muslim pirates 200 years ago? Ironic.

FALSE Statement , SOURCES .?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I guess we should pay tribute to those that built up the USA naval presence 200 years ago. Get it, “pay tribute”😁

Do You Actually READ what you Post BEFORE You Actually Press that Button ? ...........Hmm.....

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

FALSE Statement , SOURCES .?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

How did the USA protect its shipping from the Barbary Pirates?

One, did nothing?
Two, continued to pay tribute to pirates because the USA did not want a strong military. Conducted no military action.
Three. Took decisive military action by forming the USA navy to prevent from having to pay tribute to pirates.

Hint...

Barbary threat led directly to the United States founding the United States Navy in March 1794.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Second hint

was unable to respond to the provocation until 1815, with the Second Barbary War, in which naval victories by Commodores William Bainbridge and Stephen Decatur led to treaties ending all tribute payments by the U.S.[41]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join