It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuke Isreal ....?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Why would somebody want to do that?

I am fairly new to this so could somebody please explain to me in simple english what Isreal have done in the past that would get them nuked?

I thought they were a neutral contry like Canada, just wanting to mind their own business etc.

I could understand if somebody wanted to drop a few of them onto Syria, Iraq, Iran, North Korea etc. and I know Isreal has nukes but they haven't threatened anybody recently like the rest of them have they?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Who said they wanted to Nuke Isreal?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Israel is a terrorist nation. They should be held accountable for their actions, their illegal arsenals, and their many violations of UN resolutions just like everybody else is. Why aren't they held accountable? Because they own a majority of the western media and financial organizations, that's why. Mossad doesn't sell cookies door to door you know.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Only Arab countries would ever nuke Israel. Thats why Bush stands by them. He has to because u'd be suprised how much of the western world the Jewish own!
ALOT of it!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm not the biggest fan of Israel, but they've had nukes for the better part of 30 years and have never even come close to using them. I just can't imagine what life is like being surrounded by hundreds of millions of people who hate you so much that they're willing to send their children covered with explosives into a restaurant just to kill a few of you.

Then again, they had a great opportunity at Camp David when Burak offered them more than they could ever hope to get, and Arafat turned it down because he said if he went home with accepting that offer he would be killed. They definitely won't get a deal that sweet out of Sharone.

Granted Israel treats the Palestinians like crap, and I don't know what I'd do if I were in their shoes. Maybe if a foreign power occupied the United States and we didn't have the weapons to protect ourselves, I would consider making a martyr of myself. But who knows?

Anyway where did this subject come from? I don't think anyone with an ounce of sanity has said anything about nuking Israel.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It is a huge embarassement and abomination towards Muslims for the Jews to be the rulers of the Holy Land. The Israeli victories of 1949, 1956, 1967, 1973 and 1982 were not supposed to happen. The disorganization and the capitulation of the Arab armies wasn't supposed to happen. Allah was supposed to lead the armies of Islam to victory!

Well Allah didin't bring the Muslims any victory so the Arabs are pissed and need to defend their honor and their god by destroying Israel, retaking the Holy Land for themselves and driving the Jews into the sea!

In a nutshell that is why the Arab Muslims would love to Nuke Israel. Although a nuclear attack would be unlikely unless their is a mass exodus of arabs away from Israel to avoid the fallout.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Im kinda missing the point here is israel not the holy land here for christians/ islam
why would any one want to nuke a holy land on any side ?????????

(mod Edit- please try not to use txt talk,)

[edit on 6-3-2005 by asala]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Actully I personally belive that isreal or my home country Canada will be nuked or bombed by americans for reason to convince americains to support a draft or have enough reason to Nuke Syria Lebanon or Iran

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soul_Contagious
Actully I personally belive that isreal or my home country Canada will be nuked or bombed by americans for reason to convince americains to support a draft or have enough reason to Nuke Syria Lebanon or Iran

My friend, you are no doubt living in a dreamworld. Even if the US was as evil as you obviously think they are, the idea that they'd nuke Canada or Israel for the purpose of a draft is absolutely ridiculous.

Nuff said.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Boy.......where is the love between neighbors

Seriously.........this was a baseless hate filled remark. Boggles my mind why you would think that the US would actually Nuke Israel and Canada killing millions of people, just so that it can Nuke Syria, Lebanon, or Iran. .........The most far-fetched, irrational thinking i have ever heard.
So we removed Saddam from power in Iraq after he killed and tortured many innocent people, and broke international law. BUT THE US is now the worlds evil??? We are going from innocent country to innocent country and nuke every living thing????

[edit on 7-3-2005 by Mr Carburetor]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I know i laugh as myself its such a ridiculous idea but because I really belive when the bombs are dropping and they will drop, the U.S will be responsible and they will point the finger at the middle east you watch.

but ya everyone have a good laugh but the truth is yes that is ridiclous but what you need to remember is it takes one persons decision when it comes to launching a bomb

last i just want to say i dont hate the americans in anyway i just really belive that there is a higher power controlling the U.S and will stop at nothing to get what it wants because oil and democracy in the middle east isnt the only reason why the U.S soilders are there.

They will kill thousands of innocent Iraq Citizens were just a number to them Arab, Isrealy or Canadian

[edit on 7-3-2005 by Soul_Contagious]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

...what you need to remember is it takes one persons decision when it comes to launching a bomb

Sorry Soul, but that statement is absolutely false.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
why its false because there is precidor or however you spell it
like you would need 10 high authority personal's access codes to launch a nucular weapon

ok so what
nothing is full-proof

there is some pretty powerfull extreamist's

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
Why would somebody want to do that?

I am fairly new to this so could somebody please explain to me in simple english what Isreal have done in the past that would get them nuked?

I thought they were a neutral contry like Canada, just wanting to mind their own business etc.

I could understand if somebody wanted to drop a few of them onto Syria, Iraq, Iran, North Korea etc. and I know Isreal has nukes but they haven't threatened anybody recently like the rest of them have they?

The title of this thread sort of trick out a little bit:

Nuke Isreal...? or is it Nuke is real...?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Israel is a terrorist nation. They should be held accountable for their actions, their illegal arsenals, and their many violations of UN resolutions just like everybody else is. Why aren't they held accountable? Because they own a majority of the western media and financial organizations, that's why. Mossad doesn't sell cookies door to door you know.

Twitchy, if the Arabs - and Palestineans are Arabs - would get out of the lands that God promised to Israel - things would be fine. God only promised land to one nation - the nation of Israel.

On that day, God made a covenant with Abraham, saying: "To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt as far as the great river the Euphrates. The land of the Kenites, Kenizites, Kadmonites; the Chitties, Perizites, Refaim; the Emorites, Canaanites, Giga#es and Yevusites." (Genesis 15:18-21)

Abraham is the father of the Jewish people. I wouldn't want to mess around with a covenant between God and Abraham. If you don't believe in God and the above Bible passage - rant and rave to your hearts delight.

Chief

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Nuke Israel?
Well, I guess if you want peace in the middle east why not take away their plaything? How long has Jerusalem been fought over...it would certainly fulfil some religions prophecies of God's holy city, or new temple. He'd be only one that could inhabit it for 1000 years....sounds too good to be true huh. Ok, so their could be a flaw, someone nukes them someone nukes those guys, and so on and so forth...what if its an accident? Isreal has nukes right, couldn't they somehow do it to themselvs?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
How about something really radical like banning war and weapons, to be followed by banning religion, demolish all the holy sites on the Planet and worship mother earth.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
A better idea would be to place sanctions against israel for the numerous international violations,illegal nuclear warheads etc etc Of course the UN is nothing but a charade and has no real power otherwise it wouldnt just be Israel,the UN is complicit in millions of people dying from various countries.Saying Nuke israel is like saying Nuke America or the UK just because of the actions of a few...not very smart unless genocide is your course of action.Im pretty sure many israelis are still drinking the kool-aid,and many oppose the actions of its governemnts(liek the student protests of the recent war on gaza) we all know how well oiled the zionist propaganda machine is,if anything we should take every single corrupt politican in israel and have them shot,along with a few other countries politicans.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Solomons]

new topics

top topics

join