It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump condemns white supremacy, racism after shootings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Well.. I aknew your stance there. Its why I gave kudos! Baby steps, right?

There are a lot of things Trump has done to improve a lot of things. Im much less interested in his stated positions than I am with his, and his cabinets actual actions. I may not like him on a personal level, but Ive never seen that as relevant.

There are also some things he has done that I dont agree with, but in a sense, they are isolated to the events and subject itself. And, when it comes to those that oppose Trump in totality.. they rarely talk about that stuff at all, instead talking about mean things he said. Trump uses that *extensively* to distract his opposition.

Here though, there is the very real possibility of massive overarcing upheaval. The type that plenty of folks on places like twitter and reddit (and some here, I suppose) would love to see.

Im not seeing much, if any, legitimate criticisms and havent for years though. Sure, some will say "Trump creates an environment where bad things happen, therefore everything bad that happens is because of Trump," but this ends up glossing over areas of concern in immense, horrific amounts of noise.

I mean, I could have missed it, but I havent seen much about things like those backdoors or a variety of other topics.

I do agree he needs to retain moderates for the upcoming election, but he will need to go much, much further over the top to even come close to equaling the rhetoric from many of the democrats.

Probably never had a better time for an independent candidate that loves our nation, the concepts it stands for, and isnt completely insane. But, I fear folks are far too invested in their teams (I see 4, not 2) for them to have a chance.

(post by Willtell removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

You know absolutely nothing about the president except what you have been fed by the MSM if you feel any of this is true. Sad...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: shooterbrody

no matter what he said it would not illicit a positive response from you

You think reading a few words from an auto-cue written by who knows who is going to change anyone's opinion of him ?

that fact alone will make some vote for him in 20

Cool.

Why not?
Obama did it all the time and I'll bet you LOVED him.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

No media necessary. Trumps words and actions are broadcast for all to see... loudly, as you can imagine.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So should we blame San Bernadino on Obama because he is black and embraced Islam. Trayvon looked like his son so are we to connect All the gang violence from POC's in hoodies to Obama.

NO...or should we?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Now a blatant connection of mass murder to his words is so obvious he has to FINALLY denounce white racism, something people have been trying to get this fool to do for a long time.

He HAS TO DO IT WITH MEANING not just now that it's politically expedient.

People are dead now because of his racist rhetoric

They say its better late than never but it may be too late now

He has stoked the flames of hatred so much it may be TOO LATE

Vote Trump out of office

Can you stop lying please? You sound like the left side of twitter and I bet that's exactly what you do.

Are you going to call out AOC and her inspiring of an Antifa terrorist? Nope, because you're a liar and don't care

Are you going to call out Warren and Antifa for their inspiring of the Dayton, OH shooter? Nope, because you're a liar and don't care.

Are you going to call out Mad Maxine and her calls to confront Trump supporters everywhere? Nope, because once again, you're a lair and don't care.

I'm extemely partisan, but you are the defining example of Hyper Partisan, the John 117 of leftist denial. Your hate filled rhetoric and disgusting allegations are an example of what the liberal media has done to indoctrinate poor and easily influence individuals such as yourself.
edit on 5-8-2019 by Arnie123 because: Truth

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Here a president a couple of weeks ago tells 4 minority congresswomen to go back where you came from and Sunday a racist killer SLAUGHTERS Mexicans in a Wall-mart.

Finally, he sees the connection

It's too late for those in El Paso

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: Arnie123
you're so pathetic

Big surprise dude. Stay classy (even if this was the mudpit, which this isn't).
Someone has to bust your echo chamber, as a matter of fact, I did you a favor.

Do you even know the definition of "Pathetic"? To arouse pity, I simply pity you as you pathetically consume fake news from liberal media. I pity my fellow man and there vulnerability to Fake News.

I show care an pity, and you have the audacity to spit at me?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
In the years since 911 white racist terrorism has outdone Islamic terrorism. Particularly since Trump got in office and has fanned the flames of white racist terrorism.

Trump has deliberately catered to racist groups and has refused to accept the sober facts that bias crimes and racist terrorism is on a dramatic rise ever since he has got in office.

Trump has demonized immigrants
Cut domestic terror budgets
Bias crimes since Trump came in office have doubled
Another stat is that everywhere Trump has spoken bias crimes have risen 226 percent!

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Presidents say lots of things. Like after the San Bernadino attacks having his AG threaten anyone who said anything against Islam would be arrested. That was very direct.

Trump never used names but funny how everyone knew who the troublemakers were huh?

I feel sad for anyone trying to tie these tragedies to the words of our president or maybe I should blame the DNC and those 4 for not backing wall funding. If they did maybe this kid would not have shot up El Paso because something was being done.

Think about that for a minute....

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Here a president a couple of weeks ago tells 4 minority congresswomen to go back where you came from and Sunday a racist killer SLAUGHTERS Mexicans in a Wall-mart.

Finally, he sees the connection

It's too late for those in El Paso
So, because it was El Paso, TX there were only Mexicans in that Walmart? You ignorant racist, how about you get educated first?

What Trump said about the flab4 is correct and it wasn't racist, no amount of leftist garbage and liberal trash will convince any of us otherwise, he also said to come back and try those same policies.

You don't know what you're talking about.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Trump condemns white supremacy.

While standing in front of a portrait of one of history's greatest white supremacists, George Washington.

Great choreography what ?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

In the years since 911 white racist terrorism has outdone Islamic terrorism. Particularly since Trump got in office and has fanned the flames of white racist terrorism.

Trump has deliberately catered to racist groups and has refused to accept the sober facts that bias crimes and racist terrorism is on a dramatic rise ever since he has got in office.

Trump has demonized immigrants
Cut domestic terror budgets
Bias crimes since Trump came in office have doubled
Another stat is that everywhere Trump has spoken bias crimes have risen 226 percent!
Typical leftist, unrelated points and no citations, this emotionally charged fake news seriously undercuts your ability to convince anyone from your ramblings.

Trumps issue isn't with immigrants you liar, it's Illegal Immigration.

Trump has not catered to Racist groups, Mr. Northham black face guy.

The liberal media has fanned the flames of hate that has resulted in a violent hate filled group called Antifa, encourages attacks on Conservatives and Trump supporters on a daily basis, resulting in high cases of violence perpetrated by the left.

You're also lying about biased crime rates.

You can't cite anything but your own brain.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Trump condemns white supremacy.

While standing in front of a portrait of one of history's greatest white supremacists, George Washington.

Great choreography what ?

If he was a Republican, sure, but considering Washington was an independent, I don't think anyone cares about that.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Pretty sure every leader of the confederate state, and basically every leader of European colonization were the most rampant white supremacist.

Washington was just the right guy at the right time, within' the wrong time period in that regard.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

wow
it has gone there?

seems you may still be sore we won our independence?
some "special relationship" indeed

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Trump's speech showed weakness and a worrying acceptance to pander to liberals.

At no time has Trump ever said anything to incite a shooting and has never shown any tendency to support racists. It's Democrats and their media who have been dividing and inciting for years. That he felt the need to make this statement smacks of a denial against the accusations made against him by truly awful people. That is EXACTLY what those awful people want.
There is no 'white supremacist' issue at all.

If Trump gets hoodwinked into extending Obama's nazi surveillance state implemented from '08 to '16 even further, then he will lose a lot of support.
edit on 5/8/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

It's too late. His ignorance has overtaken any minuscule wisdom (advice from others) he might manifest. Many have died because of his ignominious ignorance and foulness of character.

Any attempt now by this dreadful person is only for his political survival.

So did you blame Obama and his unmatched ignorance for the mass shootings under his watch?
Of course not, you puckered your lips tighter to his ass.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join