It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delonge and his narrative - connecting the dots

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This will be a long thread probably,I will try to connect some dots here and there and if others chip in we might get a better understanding of whats going on. This whole thread will be on the basis that this whole delonge stuff is not a psyop but a legitimate effort for disclosure. If its not a legitimate effort we will understand atleast what his mo will be. Bear with any syntax and or grammar mistakes ill prolly make. Some unpopular thoughts will follow so keep an open mind. mini disclaimer this is ofc conjecture and hypothesis on my part.Wear 4 tinfoil hats,you ll need them

The whole paranormal issue can be summed in one photo.

Whoever is in this field will have noticed there are too many similarities between ufos-fairies-bigfoot etc. Many researchers dont bother with witness accounts when it dosent fit their preconceived notions of how something should be. They either dont publish these accounts or dont bother at all with them because of the ludicrous content therein. Lets see a generic account from years back taken from albert rosales humanoid catalogue books.

Location. La Basse Gorce, France
Date: November 1954
Time: near midnight

A woman sees a flattened lenticular shaped object that had landed on a field on a tripod-like landing gear. The craft carried shiny juxtaposed bands of yellow, red and orange colors. Two short beings were occupied in gathering items from the ground around the object. After a few minutes the beings penetrate under the UFO, which takes off gently while trembling without any noise, it disappears quickly into the distance. HC addendum Source: Michel Figuet Type: B

From this account we went to this

Location. El Dean, Argentina
Date: January 25 1979
Time: 1500

10-year old Marta Isabel Santillan, was playing in an isolated field with a 3-year old playmate, when "a square shaped" object descended from the sky. It landed on some type of supports. A door opened and two small figures came out, followed by five more figures, all less than 1 meter in height. One of the beings that appeared to be the leader motioned for the little girl to approach, but she refused. The little beings wore black coveralls, with bracelets, covered with tiny shiny spheres, black boots, and covered their heads with a cap that had a shiny sphere on top. The leader of the group pointed a flashlight device at the little girl that emitted a red light that temporarily blinded her. She became disoriented, and her next memory was of seeing the little men enter the craft. Two large metallic protrusions, resembling arms, came out of the object. The object then shot away at incredible speed. Apparently other children in the area saw the craft.

We went from ufos just landing for some to see,to abductions and missing time accompanied by various medical tests some times painful and some times beneficial. This bamboozled me greatly as i thought these beings are demons and their end game is known. But when we have cases of healing what are we to make of it? Diversion tactics by demons?Or is it possible that there are alien races out there with different agendas? we got people who were healed of heart diseases,of burns,of leg injuries,or near eye sight,even hemorrhoids .On the other hand we got people who died of radiation poisoning,of leukemia,severe burns etc.

Lets go a bit back,in mythology. The ancient greek gods werent gods in the biblical sense of a benevolent God but more like douches who only wanted to have fun with mortal people and cause drama.The trojan war is a good example

The story begins with a celebration on Olympus. Understandably, the goddess of discord, Eris, was not invited to the festivities. Bitter about her exclusion, Eris devised a party-crashing gift to spite the Olympians. She inscribed “for the fairest” on a golden apple and tossed it in the midst of the beautiful Olympian goddesses Aphrodite, Athena, and Hera. Of course each goddess felt that she was the fairest and rightfully deserved the apple. The dispute between the three goddesses became so violent that it was brought before Zeus for judgment. Zeus, knowing better than to get in the middle of an argument among women, particularly an argument about who was the most beautiful, told the goddesses that they should allow the dispute to be settled by a mortal man: Paris, the Prince of Troy.

Sounds kinda familiar?Delonge said something similar in his coast to coast radio with george knapp on march 27 back in 2016

The exact term that is used by Delonge's government contacts is "The Others." It's not "the phenomenon," it's not "aliens.

" The way it was explained to him is that "they are gods, with a little g." "The entire UFO phenomenon is about multiple gods that fight amongst themselves and by design factionalize mankind into different religions to step back and let us fight each other because it has other things it wants to accomplish and we don't notice them because we're too involved in fighting each other. Our government knows that.

It knows that The Others are instigating wars among mankind." He goes on to say that if you look at the stories of gods coming down to Earth and performing various feats, "it's all true." "The government is very aware that this intelligence is pinning different countries against each other based on religion on purpose, and it's a scary scenario. It's a multiple front war that we're fighting, because we have to worry about each other, and we also have to think of The Others."

someone might say thats great but its what,5 thousand years ten thousand years?It might be so but we humans live 100 years if we re lucky and get a good wife whereas a fly lives 20-30 days.This other intelligence knows us very well just like we know the cat will butt wiggle when we get the laser pen out and start playing,unless its garfield.

Now lets check the fabled anunaki stuff but before that mandatory tsoukalos

So what does the famous anunaki story say.

The epic goes on to describe the following events:
· The gods decide to mix up themselves with clay and make man.
· As the version of men they made increased in number, the noise they made angered the gods.
· They decide to kill them off with a flood.
· One man is instructed to build a boat.
· He put animals on it.
· It rains for seven days and seven nights.
· The man and his family are saved. ​

Source

And remember we got quite a number of floods in mythology.Seems someone is rebooting and restarting this planet at various points in history. So what do we have so far. Gods meddling in human affairs for whatever reasons. In many cases even treating humans like house animals.

In the words of the great charles fort

"Would we if we could, educate and sophisticate pigs, geese, cattle? Would it be wise to establish diplomatic relations with the hen that now functions, satisfied with mere sense of achievement by way of compensation? I think we're property"

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
we have something similar going on in various abduction accounts. witnesses are often treated as cattle and not as equals. Sometimes hair raising medical stuff happen.A farmer might have his favorite bull in the pen but when the time comes he will send it to the slaughterhouse for burgerization. He might send it last but he will send it in the end. Has delonge kept the fear factor in his tweets?yes he has

All this human fighting and wars is a form of control.The division by class,color,work,ethnicity where everyone thinks his beliefs are the best is a form of control all the while thinking you are truly free.Add to the equation the struggle for our daily bread and this other intelligence is there safe from prying eyes. They might be afraid of us attaining too much knowledge.Remember the tower of babel. Did god really punish them for building a tall skyscraper? Or was this tower something more?Was it a stargate as some claim?Was it a depository of knowledge?Many thoughts out there

According to Michael s. Heiser

It might seem that God’s response at the tower of Babel incident was overly severe. But consider the context. The point is not that Yahweh was a glorified building inspector. Gods were perceived to live on mountains. The tower of Babel is regarded by all scholars as one of Mesopotamia’s famous man-made sacred mountains—a ziggurat. Ziggurats were divine abodes, places where Mesopotamians believed heaven and earth intersected. The nature of this structure makes evident the purpose in building it—to bring the divine down to earth.

Trying to sum it up.Its true that in all our history we got wars and more wars,be it in the name of religion,of acquiring land,of different colors etc. Delonge seems to say that these "aliens" are instigating wars and keep us divided. If his attempts are true we might see down the road something to the effect that the aliens engineered Homo pithecus and made man for whatever reason. The good news will probably something to the effect that we can now defend ourselves and not have another "flood" happen wiping the slate clean. What i find weird though is delonges connection with freemasonry.Trendy being a mason or is there more to it?

If we take the conspiracy one step ahead,is it possible this other intelligence has a fifth column here and is collaborating with a group?Carol Rosin said something similar quoting von braun,the last enemy being the aliens. And dont forget in many ufo accounts the witnesses always claim that the aliens told them "of catastrophes that will happen in the future" from pole shifts to wars to earthquakes. So whats your thoughts ats?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Also this might be relevant down the road,interesting coterie,some of them are behind the scenes today directing instead of acting

bigelow,lmh,mack,greer, rockefeler himself etc.

Also for reference,Delonges whole narrative does remind me heavily of this obscure book. Does he really know insider stuff?or is he going to shoot himself in the foot like cheddar bob,wont be the first time

edit on 5-8-2019 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
As for what I think, Yes there are several species of visitors and Yes They are alien. And Yes they have differing agendas.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
What is the context of DeLonge's picture with the other Freemasons? It seems odd to me. Here are four older Black guys in formal attire, each with the same medal around his neck, one guy obviously "fancier" than the others. And here's DeLonge in the middle in a t-shirt. Any insight on this?
edit on 8/5/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

No idea mate,i think he did it because it was trendy,someone posted it some time ago in his twitter,delonge didnt answer to it. I searched around for that pictures context and all i got was numerous reddit threads and various obscure sites.That said he does use a lot of masonic symbols but why i cant say.

"In truth, DeLonge's masonic affiliation has not been confirmed. A photo of him following his initiation into Widow's Son Lodge No. 17, in Kansas City, was posted to politikaljunkee.blogspot.com but its authenticity has also not been confirmed. Widow's Son Lodge is warranted by the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Kansas."

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Connecting the dots...

The TTSA is acting like they are the reason why we know the tic-tac videos. Please read this super post from mirageman that I found yesterday.

This tic-tac video was released in 2007 already. Here, watch for yourself:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is the same like the one they say is brand new.
Because of this, I do not trust the TTSA.
They lied with this little detail.
Where else did they also?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88

It is the same like the one they say is brand new. Because of this, I do not trust the TTSA. They lied with this little detail. Where else did they also?

It doesn't really matter. People look for anything in order to dismiss TDL. Did he actually "lie"? I see no evidence. The fact is, he is responsible for putting out the story. He has had a major hand in getting Cmdr. Fravor--and several other active duty pilots--to go on record to discuss this, along with other people on the Nimitz and the Roosevelt. No one else has been able to do this. He's working with a pretty high-powered group of people who were famous in their fields well before Tom Delonge was. I'm sure there will continue to be group of people whose life mission is to be dismissive of Delonge. Meanwhile, the story continues to move forward.

I myself have been pretty dismissive of the Annanuki mythology and I think it is a mistake to suggest that all of mythology is actually discussing aliens, but I highly recommend "Sekret Machines: Gods," which is a Tom Delonge production largely written by Peter Levenda on this very subject. It's very well written and puts these various mythological takes in context. I heard Levenda speak at the Contact in the Desert conference earlier this year. He's a very lucid speaker as well.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Hm.. I was not looking for it, it was "right into my face" when I readed miragemans post.

Lie could be the wrong word. Intentional dishonest? They are saying the video is brand new and we can thank them because we can look at it.

But the video is 2007 minimum. If they distort this detail, I simple ask myself this: What information do they distort also?
Yes, there can be a chance they were not knowing that it was released. But they say it is from 2015? Why that?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88

But the video is 2007 minimum. If they distort this detail, I simple ask myself this: What information do they distort also?
Yes, there can be a chance they were not knowing that it was released. But they say it is from 2015? Why that?

I don't see where Delonge ever said the video was "brand new" from 2015. It has always been billed as being over ten years old and not filmed recently. It has come to light recently, and that's the issue. Go back and look at the news reports, like from CNN with no mention of Delonge. The Pentagon RELEASED these tapes recently. No one ever claimed they were recently filmed.
edit on 8/5/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I do not see where I wrote that Delonge said that. I wrote TTSA.
They claim in their videos that they bring it exlusive to us and it is not true simple.

Okay that is clear now.

Do you think the professionals at the pentagon missed the idea that some of those tic-tac UFO videos are very very similar to what looks like a jet engine from behind on a thermal image?

I saw a very good video about that with technic explanation how this effect is made. With a real jet chassing video as comparing. Same effects. I think it was also mirageman that posted this.

I do not say that every tic-tac video has to be from chasing a jet from behind.

Here is someone with math who explains what I thought when I got a idea how the jet was moving in space after I got the angles.

youtu.be...

it jumps right to the place.

Summary: My impression and opinion built on that impression is that the Pentagon people know well what it really is. It is just a soft easing in for the public for the real deal maybe.
edit on 5-8-2019 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I do not want to edit while you are writing a response maybe.

TTSA has lied before. They show us a stolen image from shutter stock and tell us it is a photograph from metamaterial.

This are the dots I am connecting and I stop now posting here.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I believe the phenomena is big and multifaceted. That being said, the ET UFO hypothesis requires nothing supernatural, paranormal or anything else beyond our current understanding of physics and reality to be real.

It's no more supernatural than explorers in the 16th century discovering a new island and wondering whether it was inhabited or not.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
You learn about what is happening from people who have had first hand experiences with non-typical races....with Non-Terrestrial Non-Typical Races....some of whom are 100% indigenous to this Planet.

Its that simple.....what is not simple is deciding who to believe.

I am a multiple experiencer.

I didn't see Delonge making a thread here asking for all abductees to PM him now did I?

I don't believe anyone who has not had direct personal contact.

90% of the accounts I read seem fishy to me......its what I get out of them...but I am well aware that some researchers have intimate details of hundreds if not thousands of individual abduction accounts I repeat intimate details, and as we all know very well the Devil is in the details.....I would love to have access to these entire transcripts to parse them for other experiencers taken by the Groups who took me.
edit on 5-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Important and timely thread! Thanks for establishing a baseline so we don't have to waste too much energy on what was said before.

Currently I see three explanations.

1) Mundane
The USA is in possession of some (really) advanced technology (possibly based on Tesla). They let the Tic Tacs loose themselves because they need more funding. Other nations are lead astray with misleading technological information from people like Bob Lazar (who actually believe what they say) and those recent Navy patents. This would be right up the alley of how CIA and Co. have operated in the past. Elizondo and DeLonge would be useful tools.

2) TTSA
(From Sekret Machines books and interviews.) Earth is used as the playground for a proxy war between two ET (or interdimensional) species with very different philosophies. They act like gods and use humans to manifest their ideas and fight wars for them. Similar to the old computer game "Populous".
One side is an insectoid race that operates as a hive-mind. They are behind Nazi-style fascism and communism, which are their efforts to convince us of the advantages of a hive-mind.
The other side is what would commonly be described as angelic beings. They defend values like individual freedom and were instrumental in founding the USA.
The Russians get help from the insectoids, the USA from the "angels".
The problem is that BOTH ET races do not respect the self-determinism of the human race. Even the "angels" would probably sacrifice all of us without hesitation if it were "for the greater good of the unvierse".
Enough progress has been made in secret projects that we as humans can now back up our claims for self-determinism with weapons. There may well be a hidden cooperation between the US, Russia and possibly China for this common goal. TTSA is an honest and carefully coordinated effort to gradually let the population in on some parts of the story. An important point being that more resources will be needed if humanity wants to break free from the whims of the "gods".

3) The Woo-Woos
The most credible representative of this camp is Grant Cameron, the most visible one Dr. Steven Greer. Essentially their belief is that spirituality is more important than mechanical devices and that the ET/interdimensional/whatever beings are trying to help humanity to take the next step in the evolution of consciousness. This group is critical of TTSA. Greer openly accuses TTSA of being an instrument for preparing the "fake alien invasion" as foretold by Wernher von Braun.

My (current) conclusion
I am full-blown woo-woo myself, so what Cameron and Greer say resonates with me (even a part of what Wilcock has put forth). BUT I am aware that the human mind is poorly understood and capable of producing many phenomena. Not all voices in your head are benevolent beings giving good advice :-) Therefore I am suspicious of the accounts of so-called "ET contact". I think some of the people that Cameron has interviewed recently are just delusional. The application of rigorous scientific methods is even more important when dealing with humans than when dealing with nuts and bolts. Too obvious is the danger of being mislead by irrational minds.
I have no doubt that there is a spiritual world and that it influences us in dreams and inspiration. It is our ancestors (us ...) and has been the subject of the belief of native peoples for ages. BUT the souls of the afterlife do not fly around in Tic Tacs or hover their flying discs over nuclear missile installations (they might manifest as orbs, though). I think it is a big mistake to confuse these two subjects.
The phenomenon that TTSA is dealing with is ET in my opinion. It surely produces some paranormal effects on human minds that we do not understand. But I am sure both races have a very physical home planet somewhere and that a large part of their "supernatural" powers are assisted/enabled by technology.
I find there is something very devious/underhand in how ET operates here on earth.
Why land at Ariel school and give two children important warnings about environmental protection, but carefully making sure no adult sees or hears anything?
Why let us reach the brink of self-extinction under the Rockefeller oil/money dictatorship when the USA was supposed to represent "freedom"?
No, these ETs are not "gods", not even with a lowercase g. They are made of the same essence of life as we are and I see no reason to bow before them. They should approach us in an open and respectful manner or bugger off.
Therefore I am with TTSA and explanation 2. Still, I also take the warnings of Dr. Greer seriously and if somebody wants to start a war with ET I will be strongly opposed. While I instinctively trust Elizondo and I believe that there are good people in the US government, not all has been sweetness and light in the past.

A point that is commonly overlooked is that an ET race probably is as diverse as we humans. We have everything from outright criminals and mad warmongers to engineers, philosophers and artists. I expect the same to be true for ET. That may explain the heterogeneous observations we are making.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
Important and timely thread! Thanks for establishing a baseline so we don't have to waste too much energy on what was said before.

Currently I see three explanations.

1) Mundane
The USA is in possession of some (really) advanced technology (possibly based on Tesla). They let the Tic Tacs loose themselves because they need more funding. Other nations are lead astray with misleading technological information from people like Bob Lazar (who actually believe what they say) and those recent Navy patents. This would be right up the alley of how CIA and Co. have operated in the past. Elizondo and DeLonge would be useful tools.

2) TTSA
(From Sekret Machines books and interviews.) Earth is used as the playground for a proxy war between two ET (or interdimensional) species with very different philosophies. They act like gods and use humans to manifest their ideas and fight wars for them. Similar to the old computer game "Populous".
One side is an insectoid race that operates as a hive-mind. They are behind Nazi-style fascism and communism, which are their efforts to convince us of the advantages of a hive-mind.
The other side is what would commonly be described as angelic beings. They defend values like individual freedom and were instrumental in founding the USA.
The Russians get help from the insectoids, the USA from the "angels".
The problem is that BOTH ET races do not respect the self-determinism of the human race. Even the "angels" would probably sacrifice all of us without hesitation if it were "for the greater good of the unvierse".
Enough progress has been made in secret projects that we as humans can now back up our claims for self-determinism with weapons. There may well be a hidden cooperation between the US, Russia and possibly China for this common goal. TTSA is an honest and carefully coordinated effort to gradually let the population in on some parts of the story. An important point being that more resources will be needed if humanity wants to break free from the whims of the "gods".

3) The Woo-Woos
The most credible representative of this camp is Grant Cameron, the most visible one Dr. Steven Greer. Essentially their belief is that spirituality is more important than mechanical devices and that the ET/interdimensional/whatever beings are trying to help humanity to take the next step in the evolution of consciousness. This group is critical of TTSA. Greer openly accuses TTSA of being an instrument for preparing the "fake alien invasion" as foretold by Wernher von Braun.

My (current) conclusion
I am full-blown woo-woo myself, so what Cameron and Greer say resonates with me (even a part of what Wilcock has put forth). BUT I am aware that the human mind is poorly understood and capable of producing many phenomena. Not all voices in your head are benevolent beings giving good advice :-) Therefore I am suspicious of the accounts of so-called "ET contact". I think some of the people that Cameron has interviewed recently are just delusional. The application of rigorous scientific methods is even more important when dealing with humans than when dealing with nuts and bolts. Too obvious is the danger of being mislead by irrational minds.
I have no doubt that there is a spiritual world and that it influences us in dreams and inspiration. It is our ancestors (us ...) and has been the subject of the belief of native peoples for ages. BUT the souls of the afterlife do not fly around in Tic Tacs or hover their flying discs over nuclear missile installations (they might manifest as orbs, though). I think it is a big mistake to confuse these two subjects.
The phenomenon that TTSA is dealing with is ET in my opinion. It surely produces some paranormal effects on human minds that we do not understand. But I am sure both races have a very physical home planet somewhere and that a large part of their "supernatural" powers are assisted/enabled by technology.
I find there is something very devious/underhand in how ET operates here on earth.
Why land at Ariel school and give two children important warnings about environmental protection, but carefully making sure no adult sees or hears anything?
Why let us reach the brink of self-extinction under the Rockefeller oil/money dictatorship when the USA was supposed to represent "freedom"?
No, these ETs are not "gods", not even with a lowercase g. They are made of the same essence of life as we are and I see no reason to bow before them. They should approach us in an open and respectful manner or bugger off.
Therefore I am with TTSA and explanation 2. Still, I also take the warnings of Dr. Greer seriously and if somebody wants to start a war with ET I will be strongly opposed. While I instinctively trust Elizondo and I believe that there are good people in the US government, not all has been sweetness and light in the past.

A point that is commonly overlooked is that an ET race probably is as diverse as we humans. We have everything from outright criminals and mad warmongers to engineers, philosophers and artists. I expect the same to be true for ET. That may explain the heterogeneous observations we are making.

After that fine dissertation......any questions for someone with experience?
edit on 6-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Since i saw the JRE with tom delonge i have doubts about him and the TTSA.

Time will tell if hes legit , be happy to admit i was wrong then.

Yet in that JRE he didnt come over to me as trustworthy , lots of insane stories but if hes asked for names he can't mention a single one.

Also he pulls up that video of the tr3b , wich im pretty sure is superfake does not give him credibility.

Sure that gimbal vid and the other one are huge releases , i just have huge doubts about the ulimate motives that comes with these releases.

Again time will tell , but i seen to much false prophets in Ufology , to just believe anyone out of the blue.

Neverthelesss great work on the thread , too much political threads too few of these so i can only praise ya
edit on 6-8-2019 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2019 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I am fully aware that what I wrote is just opinion and hearsay. The common factor of everything UFO-related is "No objective proof". That's why my interest has shifted towards technological breakthroughs that would open the door to what is considered "UFO technology".

Thanks for offering to answer questions. Here we go:

1) Are you able to provide any objective proof of your personal experiences or do you know other experiencers who can?

2) Do the ideas that TTSA presents (#2 in my previous post) align in any way with your own experiences?

3) What is your take on the UFO phenomenon according to your experiences? Have you written it up somewhere?
edit on 6-8-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore

I am fully aware that what I wrote is just opinion and hearsay. The common factor of everything UFO-related is "No objective proof". That's why my interest has shifted towards technological breakthroughs that would open the door to what is considered "UFO technology".

Thanks for offering to answer questions. Here we go:

1) Are you able to provide any objective proof of your personal experiences or do you know other experiencers who can?

2) Do the ideas that TTSA presents (#2 in my previous post) align in any way with your own experiences?

3) What is your take on the UFO phenomenon according to your experiences? Have you written it up somewhere?

Yes...my personal testimony qualifies a such....it can be defined using analytical tools...… a polygraph machine covers that bet.....I also have an implant insitu along with imagery which again covers the bet …..to be to the point lets get something clear here....there is LEGAL DEFINITION OF PROOF OR EVIDENCE and there is the Peer Approval Process based definitions of such.....IMHO the latter is a bastardised con-job and that happens to be how this conversation is evolving...along those defining lines or parameters....instead of the legal pathway or template.....I am in opposition to this dynamic but will try to work within it.

The politics that Countries on Earth have in dealing with non-typical Races both terrestrial and non-terrestrial are a smorgasbord....a freaking mess....it is what keeps us vulnerable as a Species on this planet....we need one voice to speak for Humanity...a Global United Nations....and no groups should be allowed to do business with any Non-participating groups....I was taken aboard a massive Battleship during one event...Human Military....strict and serious....there were multiple non-typical Races working together on that ship and I do not know under what types of pretenses each was working under with those Humans......I was told there is a Universal Enemy of Humanity that would erase us in totality if able and we are on the cusp of inadvertently drawing them to our Solar System upon which time they will likely wipe us out completely here on Earth....or try to do so..... I have no evidence but suspect that Reptoids reached sentience on Earth before Primates did or at the very least on a parallel timeline.....and I would believe they claim Earth to be their indigenous home exactly as we do with as much passion and defensiveness....but those would be considered domestic political issues not non-terrestrial politics.....non-terrestrial non-typical Races require a different type of globally representative politics.

My take is that there are many types of Craft that enter and freely parse our Planets inner zones....some we can track and remediate if we choose and some we can not even identify.....there are MANY different Groups flying around out there and I is literally a Jungle it is like the wild west...no oversights globally ... some Groups are TERRESTRIAL or originate from Earth indigenously and some are also indigenous but removed by thousands of years...and some of these are now non-typical looking and acting Races....and then there are non-terrestrial non-typical Races that may not be primate based examples of sentience but are still every bit as sentient as we are......and then there are a constellation of types of beings in between....from A.I drones to clones to hybrids.....my take is that building a Neutral Dimension Craft is not that difficult and lots of people have done it and are now doing it....my take is that if we don't break this viscious cycle of suppression and force these Earth based Countries/Groups to stop pandering to and with different races and making deals as if they represented humanity and wheeling and dealing with Earth resources AS IF THEY WERE IN CONTROL OF ALL OF THEM WHEN NEGOTIATING.... we are going to get our clocks cleaned sooner than later by any of a number of Races who have solid nature based reasons to 86 are hasses......

I was abducted by 2 Groups....One Military impact led by Universally based typical Humanity that worked with non-typical Races ... and another led by a non-typical Race that worked with Typical Humans on the Moon....the first Military Human Group is in a League so far above the second group that took me that they do not even compare......I believe the second group is comprised of secretive breakaway sentient non-primate Earth Indiginous beings working with Typical Terrstrial Humans/Scientists......because they are trying to work with genetics on levels far below and behind those commonplace to the first Group.

My take on the Craft we see is that I have insitu knowledge on how they work hence how they can be made to not work....its not complicated....David Hamel is a good resource for anyone interested in entry level stuff....we could easily patrol protect and prowl our Planetary borders if we so chose....and deny all of these Non_terrestrial and Maverick Terrestrial Groups free playtime ....if someone would break the Global Cabal up that is preventing disclosure and information sharing and mostly PRODUCTION of these new more effective more basic simple technologies.

edit on 6-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

.I was told there is a Universal Enemy of Humanity that would erase us in totality if able and we are on the cusp of inadvertently drawing them to our Solar System upon which time they will likely wipe us out completely here on Earth....or try to do so..... I have no evidence but suspect that Reptoids reached sentience on Earth before Primates did or at the very least on a parallel timeline.....and I would believe they claim Earth to be their indigenous home exactly as we do with as much passion and defensiveness....but those would be considered domestic political issues not non-terrestrial politics.....non-terrestrial non-typical Races require a different type of globally representative politics.

Humanity was told a couple of thousand years ago what these "aliens" were, but you just refuse to believe it and CHOOSE to be sucked in by their deceit instead. There's only one way to control them and no amount of technology, global army, or space force can do it.

It appears as though many more people are STARTING to recognize this fact, but still haven't grasped it in it's entirety, or refuse to. Here's another ATS thread that's closer to coming to this realization than you, although they are still missing the mark too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7-8-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join