It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will not vote for Trump.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

This is not todays but it is all I could find.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: ServiusTull
a reply to: Lysergic

Not just men, my dog is evil. I think he plots against me. lol

Cats, too. We know they're evil, and they have mind control powers on top of evilness. Otherwise, humans wouldn't be bipedal slaves to them so easily.

You will now be visited by this cat for warning us about them.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ServiusTull

There were illegals here when I was a teen in the 90's but me and my friends all had jobs when we were 14 and 15, working on farms or ranches, two of my buddies delivered newspapers, friends I played baseball with would mow and rake the baseball field, other friends would mow lawns.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Can you rule out the millions that played, the few that went on to commit shooting wouldn't have otherwise not done that if they hadn't played?

I don't think it's a black or white issue and there are many nuances that could support either side in the right light.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I'm guessing you game. So, you wont vote Trump, because of one talking point about games. hmmm, Thicker skin,one needs. Fine go vote Booker, hes your huckleberry
Liberals....

edit on 2019-08-05T16:52:22-05:002104302019252 by C21H30O2I because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I once bought the Nintendo but I could never find where to put the quarter so I returned it

Nintendo's didn't take quarters. You had to blow em to make em work. I thought every kid knew this.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Do you happen to have a quote or possibly a video of President Trump saying this? Not that I won't take your word for it but...

I think your throwing out the baby with the bathwater, or perhaps you would have never voted for Trump in the first place regardless.

He did say "basically" in his OP without a link or screenshot. I figured we were all here just to have a little fun with a guy who wasn't voting for Trump anyways.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Oh come on man. He said "people are saying video games are bad for kids."

Why didn't you just say you weren't voting for Trump because you weren't voting for Trump?

People are saying. People. Are. Saying.

This is why the anti-Trump tards still push the "Trump said he could stand on 5th Ave" bs even though he was only repeating something the media said about him.

Media says it, Trump reports what the media said, media says Trump said it.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
In the presidents speech today he bashed violent videogames saying he wants them gone basically...

Millions if not billions have played such games and have not turned into crazy mass killers.

Why do old people always go for the games. They are just games for the majority of us.

Did the killer eat a peanut butter sandwich? Lets get rid of them!

Just because he never played them and doesn't understand the joy you can get saving the world doesn't mean it's bad because he doesn't "get it"

Am I the only one who thinks Trump should not have of taken the advice of what ever dumbass suggested this to him because I am sure he will lose many votes.

- Thanks.

I doubt you were going to vote for him anyway...So what's your solution to get people to stop killing innocent people???

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I played "Asteroids" once. It was in the 80's.

We have the original rage-quitter here on ATS of all places hmm...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

I think some are just messed up more then others. I don't think taking away people God given right to watch gore will help anyone but the jerks trying to force their will upon others.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

That video was from a while ago. Today he took it to a brand new level.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Please DO explain...Mr Bitter Sarcasm!!

Debbie, you're such a fun girl to party with!! I wish you cold come to every party, and stay quiet throughout the night, until you finally decided to speak up and tell us about your opinions on sewer rat cancers and the bubonic plague!

That would be fun!

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

"God given right to watch gore"? If that's what you use video games for, then maybe you're one of the kids Trump was talking about.

Of all the many, many reasons I've played, and continue to play video games, the gore is so far down my list it doesn't even certify. In fact, it gets in the way in some games, so I enjoy the option to turn it off or dial it down. Blood spatter clutters a visual field after a while.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The Democrats are reviving their 1990's playbook
They have to have SOMETHING relevant.
This strategy failed back then as the lack of psychological evidence stalled em out.

Is Trump now following the Democrat way ?
I have been watching .
He has been guilty of a few "transgressions" over his time as President
His statement on "we need more gun control" and now this

I tentatively agree with some
I may not be a votin Trump .

Seems in many ways , Trump has been a sayin one thing then a kow-towing to the Democrats later .

PS - where DID Barry get his CoB ?
From Trump's own folks he sent to Hawaii to investigate ?
Later recalled.
2 weeks later the CoB was presented"
I think I just played my "Trump" card.

I have just turned to the Darkside.

edit on 8/5/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/5/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

See, Ketsuko?

Now, you're starting to see the belly of the beast. These things are not "rights", and some twisted mentality tells people they are "Freedom of Speech", but where is the 'parenting' in all of this???? Parents have both a "right" and an "obligation" to shield children from these things, but they don't!

That has been my point, and will continue to be.

You are a much better parent than most, but it is this "freedom" thing which poisons the youth. There's nothing about "freedom" about it...only parenting! There in lies the wrong to society.

ETA - OH, and then there's the "T" rating, or how about the "M" rating???? "Hey, my child is 'mature' (cuz it would reflect badly on me if he wasn't), so he should be able to play "M" games...and I don't even know what "A" games are, so why not???

edit on 8/5/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Please DO explain...Mr Bitter Sarcasm!!

It went over your head. Don't worry about it cupcake.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Don't worry, it's the last thing on my mind...Sport-o!

Your opinion of me means exactly less than zero!

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

edit on 5-8-2019 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Don't worry, it's the last thing on my mind...Sport-o!

Your opinion of me means exactly less than zero!

Awww what don't you like best about me??

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join