It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do so many dislike David Icke?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Thats funny, I pondered posting the baby/bathwater phrase myself. It is a valid point. And Icke's talk that I attended was full of good information, and he actually hardly mentioned the lizards. I get the impression he really believes in them, but who knows, it could be just a good act.
I am quite cynical about some things myself, and I have a hard time buying that certain things are just coincidence. for example, the Vancouver Sun, a large, respected newspaper once posted a list of 25 business associates of the Clintons who had died before their time, and listed the causes of death, plane crash, car crash, suicide, etc. All were alone, and in some cases, I read later from other sources, that those close to them found the deaths suspicious. Such as suicides when to all the people closest to them, they seemed perfectly happy.
Coincidence?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Plz stop calling them lizards... anyone without any knowledge will sure to not even attempt to research it when they here the word lizard.

They are an extra-terriestrial race called the Draconians and have scaley skin... like a reptile. They stand between 12 and 21ft in height and some have wings.

AFIAK, there are two breeds of the Draco's, the white albino breed with wings that are at the top of the Draco heirachy and are the ones that seeded the Royal bloodlines of Europe that still exist to this day and still excerise the same power they have done since they were seeded in either Sumer many thousands of years ago.

The second breed is greeny/brown and some have wings and others dont.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Some people hate David Icke, some think he is nuts.

Personally I think, he is a victim of hardcore mind control. No doubt, he is wise. But where does this wisdom really come from? His simple consciousness is just not enough to set up a well designed series of books, which is completely based on disinfo, aiming against natural human thinking.

If he was telling the Truth, he would be behind bars, or be murdered like Princess Diana. Turning against the Poer Elite of any nation is always very dangerous from a fragile person like David Icke.

But since none of his statements are true, he has nothing to fear. At least, the British Royal family will have a great laugh.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Ahh Mr David Icke. I've got a bit of a gripe with him myself.

1. Hes a terrible writer, contradicts himself so much its funny... lizard peoples trying to rule us all but don't worry cause we all create our own reality?

2. Paranoid people will end up going crazy following Icke as EVERYTHING becomes evil, every single company logo, every world figure and EVERY event in history becomes a part of some illuminati conspirisory as though they have THAT MUCH control over the masses when they don't.... no one does as we all create our own reality.

How can you look at EVERY news event and EVERY goings on when its all supposed to be orcastrated? The writers of news papers all have their own understanding as do the majority of the people on T.V and in seats of influence.

I didn't mind so much but when I hear that Bob Marley and so many others Che Guvare etc were controlled by some illuminati figure it makes one a bit more skeptical.

3. Mr Icke claims that spirituality is the way for the people. (Some thing I belive in myself) Everyone should be more spiritual in contrast to the fact that the lizards are attempting to draw us away from it all.... problem is that Mr Icke is into Kulindi (sp) which is a spiritual understanding from India... if ALL the religions have been tainted then what about that?

Main point is that there are snake symbols in Kulindi yoga/practices as well as so many other practices such as Shamanism.

(I have since realised that its spelt with one A and not two)

I got a booklet about Shamanism through the other day and it had the 'evil' tree of knowledge on it as featured in Mr Ickes book.... they also have spiritual understandings to do with dragons and such.... are they evil too? Ask Mr Credo Mutwa.

4. If he had left out the reptilian stuff he'd have a very hard hitting book about the illumaniti and masons and such. so much so in fact I belive that he'd have pissed off a few too many people. Without the Reptiles its all so much more serious.

5. Upon reading into Mr Icke I went out in search of more info and came across a guy named Dr Michael Wolf someone Icke mentions I'm sure. His story along with others claims that there are power struggles within governments between the reptilians us as humans and the greys... some say that the reptilians created the story about our exsistance with them to inflict psycological warfare on us all.

(They say that we were created by the reptiles so the reptiles can maintain control)

6. The mans confused with religion, conflicting using it as a reference whilst saying that it was created by the reptilains or what ever... as said, read carefully and you'll see all sorts of conflicts,

''I'm not sure about this but I have contacts that say its true''

WTF?

YOUR REALITY IS FAKE!

ITS ALL EVIL!

BUY MY BOOK FOR MORE THAN IT'LL NORMALLY COST YOU CAUSE I SELL THEM INDEPENDANTLY AND I'LL TEL'LL YOU MORE ABOUT HOW EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH AND SEE IS ALL CONTROLLED!!!

TRY AND FIND PLEASURE IN YOUR LIVES NOW!

------------------------

I like the spiritual stuff and the man is right, as it says in many biblical scriptures the world is run and owned by the devil but Ickism offers no answers except to ''be spiritual'' or to wait for 2012 when it'll all go away... I am yet to see a reptilian (properly, I have seen people/a person in particular that didn't seem human) and maybe the world leaders are reptilian or possesed as I prefer to see it but I don't belive that everything is so orcrastrated (sp?) as Icke claims it to be. He thinks hes written the bible and it prevents followers from reading into anything else as;

Steven Biko was controlled

The May 1st rallys are controlled (an annual anti government rally in england)

Karl Marx and others were controlled (even though his writtings offer a VERY good insight into the way captailism works)

Bob Marley was controlled.

Ghandi?

See how it coats everything? If they're all controlled by some evil figure in the darkness then how about him? He makes it out as though its all about his book and that no one else in history is trustworthy to read into. It promotes a shallow thinking. My family run a business, are they evil? I own a company and the logo is in red and white (Rebel Music Ltd) is THAT controlled?

Its a horrible theory to be putting out there in my opinion.

Peace.

[edit on 4-4-2005 by An Entity]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
Plz stop calling them lizards... anyone without any knowledge will sure to not even attempt to research it when they here the word lizard.

They are an extra-terriestrial race called the Draconians and have scaley skin... like a reptile. They stand between 12 and 21ft in height and some have wings.

AFIAK, there are two breeds of the Draco's, the white albino breed with wings that are at the top of the Draco heirachy and are the ones that seeded the Royal bloodlines of Europe that still exist to this day and still excerise the same power they have done since they were seeded in either Sumer many thousands of years ago.

The second breed is greeny/brown and some have wings and others dont.

And why are they called Draconians?? And why would they be inter-married with the Royal bloodlines of Europe? Why do no Europeans look like these creatures???

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Had anyone here heard of David Icke before his reptilian theory?

People need to realize there is PROOF there was ATLEAST one other planet in our solar system, as recently as less than 100 000 years ago.

Mars is always referred to as 'The Warrior', and it is a scarred planet... But more so in some places than others! Like it was 'attacked', I guess you could say. But enough about that.

The Royal Family, and the Divine Right of Kings, when I first heard of that, in school I mean, I just wanted to laugh, and was like "And people just took their word for it?" But in reality, they did have to convince the people, and this was done by their aura of power, a hell of a lot of knowledge that commoners did not have, and probably technology too.

For example, in the 'New World', Columbus would gather the native Chiefs on days where he knew a solar eclipse was scheduled. So he LIED to the Indians, and said that God was going to eat the moon, because he was not pleased with the Indians were treating Columbus and his men (they were treating them as equals, you know, not superiors). Sure enough, God started eating the moon just as Columbus stated, and the Indians trembled with fear, ready to do anything.

Columbus said he would talk to God, and be right back. He went into his chambers, where he CERTAINLY hand an hour glass that measured the length of a solar eclipe (they are always the same length), and proceeded to exit just prior to the eclipse ending, and proclaimed that God had agreed that the Indians new plan was good.

After an incident like this, with such precision and deception, you begin to understand how white people were duped in the Dark Ages, where most definitely a handful of people held on tightly to their power, and true knowledge.

And for those that think it is too much to imagine Gandhi as an 'agent', i bring you the old English parlour game, Anagrams.
Mahatma Ghandi: (now think about this for one second)
Agh! A mad hit-man!

Nathuram Godse: (his assassin)
Urged, shot a man.
Gunshot. A dream.

So we know that part of his life was controlled atleast
. As well as his assassin being controlled, but we didn't need anagrams for that one (although they are again informative)

As for why David is 'hated' when he only spreads love, it is because if you take away people's Easy Answers in life (their very reality), then people EXPECT Easy Answers in return! Otherwise, there doesn't seems to be any benefit to knowing the truth, as people have illustrated time and again on this board.

[edit on 4-4-2005 by akilles]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoatphoneAnd why are they called Draconians?? And why would they be inter-married with the Royal bloodlines of Europe? Why do no Europeans look like these creatures???

Err becuase thats their name.

They dident inter-marry into the royal bloodlines, they seeded them themselves.

They dont look like the Draco's becuase the Draco's reside in the 4th dimension, just outside of the human frequency band.

dh

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
the reptilian brain will always create the reality in the shared perceptiom
What we create is always with us

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I don't think anyone on here can HATE Icke, hes just looking for answers really, but come off it! How can everyone in a seat of influence be controlled if we all create our own reality?

So what, all freedom fighters were malnipulated by the illuminati so they're all corrupt except him... isn't that in line with an ultimate reptile conspirisory cause it erases everything else before it... just like christianity did... just like Islam did... just like every,

''I wanna rule''

new age religion/doctrine thats hit the populace. Thats dangerous shallow thinking and it puts him in the same category as the people he claims to be so diffrent from. Nothing diffrent from the religious fanatics at all, claiming to love everyone from their own understanding.. looking down their all-knowledgeable noses at everyone else because,

''I'm right and you're wrong''

''They're all evil, I'm the only good one... but love everyone else as you would yourself, they just don't understand.''

So Ghandi was controlled... who else? You can't sweep the floor of all knowledge before your book was written and then say it was all made to control the masses... in your book... lol!

I can literally pick up his literature (notice) and laugh at some parts... I confess to liking the story and the spiritual stuff is all good but;

E.G; The reptilian bloodlines skip countries and change their names according to Mr Icke... change their names?... Ok the royals in England did I agree but;

1. No one gets everything right

and

2. How can he know what they changed their names to?

They just switched names a good few hundred years ago and Mr Icke knows what they changed it to and where they went?

Am I, a skeptical reader looking for a greater understanding in a world of confusion supposed to belive a man when he claims that some group of people in power in one country went to another, changed their names and are still traceable throughout history?

Erm?

From there it crumbles at the knees a bit, no one can sucessfully trace some bloodline while they're switching names like I switch type fonts... whos to say they didn't gather enough brain cells to get rid of any paper trails they left behind when they changed their names? Considering that they're the illuminati of all people.

The only way you can find out their real bloodline is to do some genetic research... I mean in England, the Members of Paliment walk the street like everyone else... why not really find out if they're all reptiles or so controlled?

It makes no sence

David Icke has created his own reality condemming this one and so sucking people into his newly formed thinking.

In one book the dude was quoting a spirit that a medium was communicating with....

How reliable!

To then go off and claim it as fact makes no sence at all... let alone to form an understanding around it, who knows what spirit him and his buddies are in contact with... who knows if there is or isn't a God or how we all got here, who knows why we're here. One thing I'm sure about is that Mr Icke dosen't know.

A man that knows anything knows that he knows nothing at all.

I mean, does the man really go into the family structure and claim that its all malnipulated as well? I heard an Ickite go into it the other week claiming that the family structure is being pimped by the illuminati as part of their ultimate agenda.... even that makes no sence, the agenda.

Ok... Reptilians that no one has any evidence of.

Yet I notice that somehow Mr Icke knows all about them including what they want to do and achive... How?.... the man even claims to know whos a full blood and whos not

(Mr Bush isn't btw, his opposition was apparently more royal than him yet he still got into power)

he even knows that they can't pass onto another world when they die and that they're keeping us all in a time loop forever reincarnating into this plane, apparently the reptilians fear death and blah blah blah....

Did the man do an autopsy?

Did he psyco-analize them before writing his book?

Where are they? And why didn't he snatch a photo while they were in his psychiatrist couch?

Hey, if people want to find revolution through Ickism then fine, who am I to judge? Maybe the whole world is being malnipulated by reptiles but I don't think they've got it down so much as Ickism teaches, hes even got company logos down as though every company that uses any form of symbolism is part of a global conspirisory.... not sure if anyone noticed but symbols are kinda popular with us people, don't Ickites belive in nievity? Some companies are bad and so are most/all governments but to come with an ultimate suppression theory claiming that all you touch is evil just to then say that we all create our own reality is wrong and I see him confusing so many people including a few around me (which is why I'm kinda pissed at the dude).

I think that Mr Icke had an awakening, the lights were suddenly switched on rather than slowly turned up and its all gotten to him. Yes he did claim to be Jesus on TV, it was on the other night (the most embarrasing TV moments) but he used it to say that we are all sons and daughters of God and the media spun him like a tumble dryer for it.

I still can't see him sitting in his room in a yoga position without coming into conflict with any snake symbols himself. Where does yoga come from? India right? A Hindu state where the Aryians ruled and then blah and then blah blah Krishna was and Hinduism is blah blah blah but its all love even though their understanding is all rubbish.

Peace out.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
P.S; Does anyone want to check out Kundalini yoga?

Check it out Mr Icke says its great....

www.kundaliniyoga.org...

Its actually quite good very theraputic.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Greenmansmind, can you teach me how to shapeshift? Seriously. I would REALLY like to learn how to do this. This, or the channeling, or any other mystical stuff you know how to do.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I remember a cpl other reptilian references from the past ;

anyone else remember, the tv series, " V " ?

how about the movie " they live " ?

I'm not saying this validates anything....just making a theme connection. and I wonder about what's up with it , if anything.

anyways , in the 3rd dvd[ secrets of the matrix dvd ] , he does get into the reptilian thing a bit....which I was really trying to understand. but I'm afraid I still don't get it.

but he went onto the subliminals , and I thought that was interesting, and at least I could relate to that.

another thing he brought up was our frequency limits , visual, and audio . we have a limited range. he says [ if I understood correctly ] that there are influences beyond our range....kinda like a dog can pick up on that we can't.

well that's about it for now....I'm gonna have to review the 3rd disc a cpl more times. if I notice anything else or I get a "revelation" , I'll post a comment.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Its very easy to see the sheer stupidity of some the negative statements about Icke in this thread.....i personally know some of what he says is true....some one said earlier that anything the man says is false....absolutely ridiculous......what we have here is high level debunking and ridicule.....very often this happens when there is a source exposing truths.....as David Icke is doing....do you notice how those who wish to debunk seem only to focus on the lizard aspect of Icke or just simply ridicule him........the transformation of entrapped consciousness from the illusion of limited disconnection to infinite connection is happening now.......

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Thats the thing, I belive the world is run by evil and maybe the world leaders are lizards but I don't like or appreciate the way that Icke attempts to cloak everything with his theory, it dosen't work like that.

Going against things like Buddaism and then practicing its teachings?

Saying that anyone thats influenced people in the past or present is evil?

It limits any further understanding, to even say things like,

''The annukai have always liked the colour red for revolution''

Is simply twisting reality to form a new thinking. Yes to a shift in consiousness, yes to a change but I personally follow no man.

It even features in the bible, not that I can speech it word for word but it says, ''when they say he is over there, do not go that way'' or something... I belive that during these times there will be a lot of people like Icke that attempt to draw people into their understanding.

Read into Dr Michael Wolf its very intresting.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by suppers ready
Its very easy to see the sheer stupidity of some the negative statements about Icke in this thread.....i personally know some of what he says is true....some one said earlier that anything the man says is false....absolutely ridiculous......what we have here is high level debunking and ridicule.....very often this happens when there is a source exposing truths.....as David Icke is doing....do you notice how those who wish to debunk seem only to focus on the lizard aspect of Icke or just simply ridicule him........the transformation of entrapped consciousness from the illusion of limited disconnection to infinite connection is happening now.......

You've hit the nail on the head. Lots of hijacking here to push the extremes of Ickes' beliefs into people faces so that people don't take the time to research and read themselves. I'll just re-iterate he is a journalist exposing ANY research he comes across, and trying to join the dots. I think if you look at his sources and ALL of his material, you will agree he is very far from being a nut. You can't possibly dismiss this out of hand, without calling yourself ignorant at the same time.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
People don't like David Icke because some of his theories are... unorthodox, to say the least. I haven't researched him very much, but from what I've seen, his ideas are completely false. In order to gain a better idea of what he is about, I just went to his website. My belief is that he is sincere in what he is doing, but deeply mistaken about the vast majority of his conclusions. Take a look at his site, I'm pretty sure most people will see the same thing. It's www.davidicke.com His website reminds me a lot of Gene Ray's www.timecube.com in style (that's a bad thing)

Basically, he is disliked because he is trying to pass off ludicrous tales as fact. He probably believes what he is saying, but it's obvious that he isn't worth listening to. I'm pretty sure some of his believers are going to flame me for painting him in a negative light (I tried to do it as gently as possible) and say that I'm a fool for not believing him. Again I say, just look at his website, read a few of his articles, and ask yourself, "Is this man credible?" "Do his theories make sense?" "Do his theories agree with what I already know?" I answered 'no' to all of those. I'm betting you will, too.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
there is PROOF there was ATLEAST one other planet in our solar system, as recently as less than 100 000 years ago.

What proof?

Mars is always referred to as 'The Warrior',

Mars in roman mythology was originally a god of the fields, march was supposedly a month invovled in their harvest/planting schedule (this is before months like july and august even existed, so its very different from now)

and it is a scarred planet... But more so in some places than others! Like it was 'attacked', I guess you could say.

Indeed it was. It was attacked by meteors and various cosmic impacts. Some of the impact evidence has been removed by erosion, and other bigger and more localised impacts.

Anagrams.
Mahatma Ghandi: (now think about this for one second)
Agh! A mad hit-man!

I fail to see why an anagram from the man's name can be considered evidence of anything. Do you suggest its purposefully done by 'them' or that it has a 'relevatory' meaning unintended by 'them'.

Otherwise, there doesn't seems to be any benefit to knowing the truth, as people have illustrated time and again on this board.

But Icke offers no more justification for his 'ideas' than columbus did to the natives.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is a very heated and refreshing debate we have here folks!

I spent nearly two hour reading all of the posts (1 page - 9) To me, that proves my interest and dedication to some extent.

I have read The Bigest Secret once and now I am currently reading it a second time. ( the first time I just sped-read through it, I couldn't really understand it then,but now I am reading it a second time and alot more information, I have over looked then, is now seared into my brain.)

Before I even knew who david Icke was my life was leading me to conduct my own reaserch into something along the lines of what he is exposing.

I have to agree though, Those who say they do not believe Icke's work have not read it them selfs. And therefore, believe who and what Icke is talking about simply on the assumptions of others.

But people are intittled to there own opinions. If they refuse to believe this knowledge or not. Thats what makes us so different.

No matter how hard you try to drill it into them they are still going to hold on to there current mentality of this world. If they are willing, they will go search for the truth them selves in whatever places they find fit.

I am a proponent for Icke. I have even done the reaserch my self (that he too oftenly proclaims for evreyone to do).And I have found it to be, to some extent, credible. Even the controversial Reptilians I personaly believe are true.

If he just presented this information in a more credible fashion I am sure he will gain, a somewhat, wider audience then he currently has now.
Agree?
(Maybe new book covers, web-page designs...Its all in the presentation.)

Again sorry to interrupt. I just couldn't pass up this opportunity to put in my 2 cents!

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
People don't like David Icke because some of his theories are... unorthodox, to say the least. I haven't researched him very much, but...

And there's your problem

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

mirror
If he just presented this information in a more credible fashion

What do you consider some of the best arguments he makes?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join