It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do so many dislike David Icke?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
so is that why i am so different..did a fallen angel make me..
is that why i understand what most search as secrets..
is that why i feel i am from an ancient time..a being of light filled with innate knowledge..

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Ancient knowledge indeed..

Draco is a constellation, wind the astonomical clock back far enough, and draco spins around Polaris, the North star.

The constellations, stars and planets were not abstract issues for our ancestors. They were real, breathing, alive and guided the way for trading, and hunting, sailing, and traveling. You learned the stars or your family went hungry, your trade company went broke, or you got lost in the great expanse of the Ocean. Your life depended on the stars.

Reading ancient texts, if a story says draco rose in anger and the people were killed, it is probably a meteor, asteroid, something along those lines, streaking in for the draco constellation. People coming from the line of Draco could be anything from a Generation born under the sign of Draco
( this is where bad pick up lines were started) to people that sailed from the direction of Draco.

I am hoping that someone does not find any Harry Potter books in 5000 years, people will think we believed we were half witches and sent our children to wizard schools.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
what is abstract is the physics we know..yes it is so real to us..
but there is a whole other physics that we dont see..and that is so much more real then the one we live by.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

YOu dont buy it becuase it's blindingly obvious you dont know the half of it.

You obviously have an emotional investment in this. Anyhow, I'll clarify my position by addressing your points...

No proof you say?

Well how about 16000 Sumerian tablets depicting reptilian martian and breeding programs with test tubes?

According to Sitchin....any others? Didn't think so... And it's mere inference as to what they'd be depicting. Could be a recipe for brownies for all we know. We are constantly realizing our ideas on translations are incorrect. What about the Bible, stating that a man was able to invoke the parting of the sea. It must be correct too, right?

And how about the dozens of insiders, scientists and workers Icke has spoken to that speak of huge reptilian cities under the ground is places like Tibet and mainly America?

And yet there is no physical evidence of such cities, no governmental investigations into the threats such vast cities of hostiles would pose, etc.? Not to mention the oil companies would have found these guys ages ago looking for oil pockets.

What about the Babylonia, Sumerian and Egyptian ancient solar knowledge that is STILL taught in secret societies today such as Freemasonry. I suppose the ancients had telescopes 10x more powerfull that today to know the exact position of everything in space right?

And that proves reptoids how? Even if correct, it would prove ancient knowledge, not reptoids.

What about the immense knowledge of the sun and its cycles and the Merdian (SP) energy vortex lines that pass underground where all major political/media/financial, ect building sit EXACTLY on including alot of very ancient sites such as Stone Hende... where they get all that knowledge?

I'm quite familiar with ley lines. Still, where is the evidence for reptoids in this, again, would just prove ancient knowledge. For that matter, ley lines is a concept needing more evidence itself anyhow...

How about all the seemingly impossible techinical feats around the world? Pyramids... big ass stones weighing over 800 tonnes on top of mountains... the list goes on.

Ever hear of the Coral Castle in FL? An Englishman showed how monolithic stones can be moved with ancient knowledge, and simple leverage, and this is likely what was done there too. Also, there are numerous papyrus and wall paintings showing just how the pyramids were built. Likewise, this has been duplicated using such techniques (you can see it on about a half dozen TLC or History Channel shows). Again, where's the support for reptoids here, even if using some ancient tech, again we're only supporting ancient knowledge.

What about all the transcipts including the Sumerian tabs CONSTANTLY mentioning reptilian humanoids that lived amoung humanity?

Again....Sitchin only...and again, there are ancient texts describing all kinds of things. On the walls of Egyptian tombs, there are plenty of paintings of Anubis, does this mean that jackal-headed humanoids constantly interacted with the Egyptians?

I honestly could go on for quite a while longer.

No doubt...

You see, you have yet to know that stuff.... plz look it up or STATE that you are giving an opinion that is based on partial knowledge... otherwise known as an INVALID OPINION!

Well, answer the above, if you think I have such partial knowledge.... It is not for you, nor I to state anyone's opinion as "invalid". I'm perfectly fine leaving that up to the reader to decide for themselves...

[edit on 9-3-2005 by Gazrok]

Gazrok, no offense but that would have to be the biggest pile of crap I've ever read. I'm sure anyone would agree with that.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolmakerI am hoping that someone does not find any Harry Potter books in 5000 years, people will think we believed we were half witches and sent our children to wizard schools.

None of the evidence was found within the context that would make your point true.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo

Originally posted by toolmakerI am hoping that someone does not find any Harry Potter books in 5000 years, people will think we believed we were half witches and sent our children to wizard schools.

None of the evidence was found within the context that would make your point true.

Errrr.... actually his point is absolutely valid.
There are many things that have been written or drawn in ancient times that have been part of a belief system for a while and then found to be false as man's science and understanding has evolved. Some of these things have been discovered long after their authors were dead.
For centuries, people believed in mermaids, until science found the manatee. For centuries people believed in sea monsters, until science found the giant squid. For centuries people believed the Earth to be flat, until science found that it was a sphere.
Just because people believed in something in the past and wrote it down or depicted it, does not mean that it is factual.

As for anyone agreeing with your statement that Gazrok's rebutal is a "pile of crap", maybe you'll be suprised to learn that most logical thinkers here would level the same accusation at everything that you have babbled on about in this thread.

And by the way. Regarding your last statement? This thread is 6 pages long and you haven't supplied any evidence.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
ok i dont know about reptoids and dragons are myth..ive heard of big foot..the lemurians in shasta etc..etc..and it has not been proven..and some of ickes stuff may seem like fiction..thou i have read books at a younger age of shamans and sorcerers etc etc..and they were written as a fiction..thou through my spiritual nature and with in vision,innate knowledge syncronicities etc..i had understood it as fact..

ley lines can be called dragon lines and holy lines etc..

could these entities all be real,thou beyond what we can percieve with our eyes our senses..
another dimension a plane of existance..just as the ant that i pick up does not see me..it just flew to space..can our minds be so closed because of the virtual reality that we create as a whole..

to me if so many people are seeing so many things in some way..can we classify it as fake..disillusionment,because we cant see it..

can you see a ghost..not usually but you can feel them...my family lived with a ghost"norman burdick"from the time we moved in and renovated a house..until the time his wife passed away..norman could not let go..he still existed here on another plane of existance..he is documented in a book that richard priors wife written and just last year,his son stopped by for the first time,since he moved out..40 yrs ago plus..we told him and he too had a story..

we could not see with our two eyes that create with our help and societies and history and ingrained in dna over the years...our perception..
thou other senses could see it..

our dreams tell us stories at times waking and sleeping...
the world is as you dream it..when you relize that you are allways dreaming then you will all wake up to the infinate possabilities of existance all around you/with in you...you will answer to no one you will search not for new landscapes but to see with new eyes.

believe in the dragons and the reptillians and little green men and angels and nymph and the family of horus and the prehistoric labrynth etched in stone walls....the higher self away from the fragmented little i

for everything a reason...and a reason for everything..put aside the reason..
be free..
die a new death everyday.

the universe is as queer as we can see it and queerer then we can not see!

your mind is the universe

the world is as we dream it.
have this dream stop now

hey what are we all worrying about...history is revealing itself,maybe just in time to cover it all up again..we are at the end of another zodiac..hmmm the last one of the twelve signs.
the astrological holy cross will align..

AUM CATCH THE VIBE

wooooohoooooooooooooo

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   

And by the way. Regarding your last statement? This thread is 6 pages long and you haven't supplied any evidence.

I am not in agreement or disagreement about this thread, but I must say that people that have stated there is not any evidence of this to be true is wrong.

The evidence is circumstantial evidence. This type of evidence is what has convicted many people including accused murderers, IE the Lacy Peterson case, or black holes for that matter. Some things take good old fashion detective work.

So if you believe it or not please stop demanding evidence to something that is almost impossible to give. I think I remebember someone stating an eye-witness that had seen a shape shifter, so keep the "prove it dude" attitude to yourself!

P.S. I wont even edit the way I spelled remember, as far as typos go its one of the best I've done!

[edit on 9-3-2005 by Code 3]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
there are many eye witnesses that have spoken to Icke about seeing a human turn into a 12ft reptillian right before their eyes.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenmansmind
ok i dont know about reptoids and dragons are myth..ive heard of big foot..the lemurians in shasta etc..etc..and it has not been proven..and some of ickes stuff may seem like fiction..thou i have read books at a younger age of shamans and sorcerers etc etc..and they were written as a fiction..thou through my spiritual nature and with in vision,innate knowledge syncronicities etc..i had understood it as fact..

ley lines can be called dragon lines and holy lines etc..

could these entities all be real,thou beyond what we can percieve with our eyes our senses..
another dimension a plane of existance..just as the ant that i pick up does not see me..it just flew to space..can our minds be so closed because of the virtual reality that we create as a whole..

to me if so many people are seeing so many things in some way..can we classify it as fake..disillusionment,because we cant see it..

can you see a ghost..not usually but you can feel them...my family lived with a ghost"norman burdick"from the time we moved in and renovated a house..until the time his wife passed away..norman could not let go..he still existed here on another plane of existance..he is documented in a book that richard priors wife written and just last year,his son stopped by for the first time,since he moved out..40 yrs ago plus..we told him and he too had a story..

we could not see with our two eyes that create with our help and societies and history and ingrained in dna over the years...our perception..
thou other senses could see it..

our dreams tell us stories at times waking and sleeping...
the world is as you dream it..when you relize that you are allways dreaming then you will all wake up to the infinate possabilities of existance all around you/with in you...you will answer to no one you will search not for new landscapes but to see with new eyes.

believe in the dragons and the reptillians and little green men and angels and nymph and the family of horus and the prehistoric labrynth etched in stone walls....the higher self away from the fragmented little i

for everything a reason...and a reason for everything..put aside the reason..
be free..
die a new death everyday.

the universe is as queer as we can see it and queerer then we can not see!

your mind is the universe

the world is as we dream it.
have this dream stop now

hey what are we all worrying about...history is revealing itself,maybe just in time to cover it all up again..we are at the end of another zodiac..hmmm the last one of the twelve signs.
the astrological holy cross will align..

AUM CATCH THE VIBE

wooooohoooooooooooooo

greenmansmind, what are your views on the the new age/2012, what will earth be like?.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   

there are many eye witnesses that have spoken to Icke about seeing a human turn into a 12ft reptillian right before their eyes.

Wow!!! So it must be true then.

Code3. The evidence in question isn't almost impossible to give. It's impossible period. It doesn't exist.
As for "circumstantial" evidence? It's not even that. It's flimsy conjecture.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
well they have not been good..
from one point of view of the vision and then they have been good from another..
i have seen the valleys and sea level flooded with water and lots of people on the higher grounds that still exist..thou it was dark,the animals slaughterd trees nearly gone..
i have seen mtns rise from the ground in seconds and others fall..new canyons ripped open..need i go on...and all this occurs quickly,there is no time to think...just like the ice men or wooly mammoth still with food in their mouth and frozen...
i have seen the ground we live on seem as if it became liquid with churning

on the up hill side through all the darkness,i have seen a whole new slate to begin from...less people,less distractions from the truth we hold.
i see groups of people raising their frequency while others just enter a mental hell..
i hear alot about moving into the fourth dimension...but that is something that i think needs to be done now,before this time..
it may be the only thing that can save your sanity if you exist still...
become an invisible one.
good luck ascending
peace with/in

ps.i have also visioned another universe blendin with ours...if thats the case...we are all just scattered energy fater then the speed of light.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
nothing is impossible...thats were you are wrong..nothing is impossible except maybe your comprehension..

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Ridiculing becuase something seems to be BS is something people need to stop... it's a human weakness that has always aided the grand masters and will continue to do so untill people stop being cattle minded pricks.

So we need to quit riduculing people but anyone who doesnt buy your story is a cattle minded prick?

Which are you the pot or the kettle?

The name calling stops NOW

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
david Icke changed my life

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Something worth mentioning is Diana's nickname for the British royal familiy - the Windsors was "Lizards" or "Reptiles" and she said on a number of occasions that the royal family "are not humans" - of course everyone instinctivly accepted it as figure of speech.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
And of course, she was the most mentally adjusted person on the planet.

Funny how she married a lizard and then had a child by him isn't it? You'd have thought she would have disowned that child instead of making him the most important thing in her life.

Yanno, I was out in the pub today and this guy told me that David Icke is a dork. It must be true 'cos this guy told me.

dh

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Icke is a perfectly decent chap with an integral world view
The media and peer-judged research type dependents will never reach the next level of understanding as they refuse to relinquish their old paradigm and remain forever in mental bondage
Or at least until the burgeoning changes evoke a too-late acceptance of how things are
Icke's model is as absolutely true and escapable as sufficient numbers of people believe it to be
Those numbers are growing

[edit on 10-3-2005 by dh]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenmansmind
well they have not been good..
from one point of view of the vision and then they have been good from another..
i have seen the valleys and sea level flooded with water and lots of people on the higher grounds that still exist..thou it was dark,the animals slaughterd trees nearly gone..
i have seen mtns rise from the ground in seconds and others fall..new canyons ripped open..need i go on...and all this occurs quickly,there is no time to think...just like the ice men or wooly mammoth still with food in their mouth and frozen...
i have seen the ground we live on seem as if it became liquid with churning

on the up hill side through all the darkness,i have seen a whole new slate to begin from...less people,less distractions from the truth we hold.
i see groups of people raising their frequency while others just enter a mental hell..
i hear alot about moving into the fourth dimension...but that is something that i think needs to be done now,before this time..
it may be the only thing that can save your sanity if you exist still...
become an invisible one.
good luck ascending
peace with/in

ps.i have also visioned another universe blendin with ours...if thats the case...we are all just scattered energy fater then the speed of light.

March 6th 2005

Now 3,800 Quakes and Counting; Largest Quake of Swarm Just Hit

by Mitch Battros - ECTV

Just minutes ago, I received a USGS report of a 5.2 quake off the coast of Oregon . This is the area where the now over 3,800 quakes have occurred.

Following are two of the latest news report now that the mainstream media has caught hold.

Brunswick News - Tiffany Crawford: “Intense earthquake activity on the ocean floor off the coast of southern Vancouver Island has scientists scrambling to be the first to catch a glimpse of two tectonic plates pulling apart.

U.S. scientists from the University of Washington sent a research vessel over the weekend after seismic equipment detected nearly 3,800 small quakes in an area known as the Endeavour Hot Vents. "The speculation is it might be a volcanic eruption or a magma event on the ridge," said Garry Rogers, a seismologist with the Geological Survey of Canada. "Thousands of earthquakes occurring over a few days, it's a tremendous amount of energy but it's way offshore," he said on Sunday. "They are too far to be felt so as far as we know there is no threat."

Victoria (BC) Times - Thousands of earthquakes have rattled the ocean floor off southern Vancouver Island last week, and a team of U.S. scientists is racing to the area to see if an underwater volcano is spewing fresh lava.

U.S. hydrophones detected 3,742 earthquakes over five days in an area about 270 kilometers west of Vancouver Island , but on Thursday, the intense activity calmed to just a few earthquakes an hour. Scientists from all over the U.S. have scrambled to join the University of Washington research vessel Thompson, which is scheduled to arrive in the Endeavour Hot Vents area this morning.

The shaking is also being monitored by the Geological Survey of Canada through seismographs at the Institute of Ocean Sciences in North Saanich . About three km below the ocean surface -- in the Juan de Fuca Ridge undersea mountain chain -- two tectonic plates, the Juan de Fuca Plate and the Pacific Plate, are pulling apart, said Geological Survey of Canada seismologist Garry Rogers.

Is There a Connection Between the Sun, Earth’s Shifting Magnetic Field and Earth Quakes?

A sudden and freakish geomagnetic storm is underway, and appears to have come out of nowhere.

Maybe some merrit as to greenmansmind's post?

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Gazrok, no offense but that would have to be the biggest pile of crap I've ever read. I'm sure anyone would agree with that.

WOW!!!

I am ever so humbled by your amazingly astute ability to refute each of my counterpoints with this incredibly well supported single statement.

[/sarcasm]

Since you're so sure that anyone would agree with that...by all means, who agrees? I'm honestly curious.....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join