It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do so many dislike David Icke?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenmansmind
you say your not wrong..huh..and are you so sure..your denial anger etc..is your reasoning mind protecting itself..are you afraid of the truth..more than 85% of all people do not know the truth..living in an external reality..an illusion,thou it is as real as real..
i have shown some people some of my knowledge..i wont do it any more..it fractured their belief system and it was so sad to see,that the mind can be so fragile..hey what ever works for you works for you..
so upsetting to see most are blinded by this illusion the dream of the planet.
peace with in

though to a point the planet is very real, so how could you of been helping these people greenmansmind?.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
He does not mean it like you think.

What he means is that nearly everyone lives in a false perception of reality... a herd-like social structure and things like that. Only knowing what the very people who want them to know nothing tells them, i.e, through education, media, information flow, ect.

We are all thrown into the system and told what reality is, whats good wahts bad, wrong, right, moral, immoral, sane, insane, truth, false, impossible, possible.

We are told a pile of crap for history. We are taught nothing in schools of any true value.

People dont think for themselves becuase they do not know anything other than what they have already been told.

If that isent living in a totaly illusion of reality then I dont know what is, hehe.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
i could not have(only if i wanted to)answered any better...thanks for answering for me..
most often i see no sense in it,for most of what i see here and everywhere around me is non sense..
thou to the world at large it is the only sense they know..

i never asked to be this way..to see what really is...
i was born into it..
ever since i was able to put together sentances and ask questions..age of 4/5..i have attacked all that was taught to me,for i knew it was not what is..
at 6 yrs old..i believed in the great creator and i believed in jesus..and i believed between the lines in the bible..for i knew that there was truth here..just not in the sense it has been handed down...
and jesus was the same way...
he was here to show us how to look differently at what we knew..and it was so mistaken even to this day..
please dont ask me to answer..i am not into answering usually
i have not chosen this way,it chosen me..
at times i wish i could be like all the rest...
the weight of the world is upon my shoulders.
and i cry tears with out sadness.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I was gonna let it rest, but it's got to be said. You shape-shifting fanatics speak criticitively against David saying he is false, but at the same time keep mentioning shape-shifting. Now if you didn't beleive it, you wouldn't always mention it. The way to put it is you beleieve, with disbeleif. How can shape-shifting be the only thing you bring up if you felt he was wrong? If you idiots read the book instead of glancing through it every time you visit the book store, you would know that he said they consume human blood to control their shape-shifting ability. The only shift into reptiles to consume humans to generally control their shape-shifting ability. Not only that, I could be wrong, but I believe he said that since hog blood is so close to human blood that they ALSO consume pork for that purpose. Not only that but he said the must go through the rituals of the masons to open themselves up for 4th dimensional beings. In other words, they are ridden and occupied minds. It's all self-explanatory if you took the time to read the book instead of the back of the book cover.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo
I can tell probaly three-quarters of the people who have posted in this topic do not know the half of it; it's blindingly obvious from their posts and I hoped that people would actually make the effort to aqquire the majority of the information about "his" reptillian thery before they critisize on it.

Did my statement about reptillian/UFO presence during the Babylonia/Sumerian/Atlantis era's within human society go unnoticed or something? That, my friends is an historical fact.

Or more accurately,it's one interpretation of foreign text which is highly in dispute.

Also alot of people do not understand the actual way in which the people in these bloodlines are reptillians... there not reptillian underneath their outer human-like shell, they are human through and through BUT they have a Draco/Aryan genetic structure which allows the full-blood Draco's to posses their mind and body from the 4th dimension.

I'm a little lost on this. Yes,the hybrids are human through and through and are merely possessed,but the full-bloods(like the Windsors) actually are reptiles and their human form is just an "overcoat". So I too have to wonder how this is possible since any significant visit to the doctor or a serious injury would reveal they weren't human.

Satanism is the worship of the Draco race... not the worship of a horned beast residing is some other plain of existance.

And again... all of this is very well documented via transcipts and tabelets such as the 16000 SUmerian tablets found in 1850 that, amoung other things, shows the breeding program the Draco race did with the Aryans to create the bloodlines.

The statue of Liberty is an ancient god called Orsiris amoung a few other names.. this woman was the birthgiver of some of the breeding programs.

I suggest you read the biggest secret... its all in there.

Yes,but not presented as fact. The Biggest Secret itself takes pains to note that these interpretations could very easily be wrong. Icke is simply presenting them as well as his own and leaving the reader to form his or her own opinion. Icke says even the very guy who's interpretation he's using disagrees with him and he disagrees with the interpreter's interpretations.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Quite frankly, everything I've ever heard about the reptoids defies both logic and the available evidence (of which there is almost none).

I thought Icke presented a extremely good case. Whether I actually believe it is another story,but I don't see much if anything that defies logic or wasn't backed up by him in some form or another with sources cited.

He can shout about it till he's blue in the face, but unlike ETs and UFOs, we've got:

1. no organized government inquiries into it.

But as per the theory,the government is mostly composed of these reptilians. They wouldn't inquire about themselves.

2. very few eyewitnesses, and none credible like ex-military officers, respected scientists, etc.

There are many proported eyewitnesses. Some ex-officials.

3. no reams of government documents supporting it.

See #1.

4. no photos or videos, etc.

But they wouldn't reveal themselves anywhere where it would be filmed.

Even all of this we HAVE for UFOs and yet you're telling me these things exist, even though we have NONE of this to support them? No, I don't buy it, not for a second....

Icke links UFOs to the reptilians so they're not mutually exclusive. But whether one believes the reptilian theory or not Icke gives tons of citations to support it. Not the overt kind some other theories may have,but that's to be expected since this is not like other theories. I think short of actually seeing for yourself it's impossible to prove or disprove really.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
My, my, what a heated discussion. Look, this is just my second post here so I can understand if you dismiss me as a weirdo or something.
But I need to say this. What I am to say is that the very thing that makes all of us different from the "sheeps" you all speak of, is that we are ready to question the truth that we are taught in school, and that we don't ridicule people because of their opinions, but instead investigate them, find out that they are true/false, and try and get people to realize it.
If we ridicule people for their opinions and what they believe in we are
not better than the governments themselves, and the so called "serious scientists".

Myself, I have only read "And the truth shall set you free", and maybe I'm not qualified to take a stance on David Icke. But as far as I have read what he has written, I think he makes a lot of sense. He seems serious with what he writes, and I don't think he's just doing it for the money. And even if it is very controversial with reptilians/annunaki, whatever you want to call them, we all have some kind of obligation to ourselves, and to the masses of mindless sheeps, to investigate whether or not this is true, and not only dismiss it immediately since that doesnt help ANYONE. On a note, I doubt any of us here is doing what we're doing (that is, questioning the truth we are taught in schools), only because of ourselves. Me, I do it as much for everyone else, as for myself.

Sorry if it sounded a little ideological, hehe, but I've played far to much Metal Gear Solid, and I love that kind of speeches. Still, I mean everything I just wrote.

//Henrik

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loxley
My, my, what a heated discussion. Look, this is just my second post here so I can understand if you dismiss me as a weirdo or something.
But I need to say this. What I am to say is that the very thing that makes all of us different from the "sheeps" you all speak of, is that we are ready to question the truth that we are taught in school, and that we don't ridicule people because of their opinions, but instead investigate them, find out that they are true/false, and try and get people to realize it.
If we ridicule people for their opinions and what they believe in we are
not better than the governments themselves, and the so called "serious scientists".

Myself, I have only read "And the truth shall set you free", and maybe I'm not qualified to take a stance on David Icke. But as far as I have read what he has written, I think he makes a lot of sense. He seems serious with what he writes, and I don't think he's just doing it for the money. And even if it is very controversial with reptilians/annunaki, whatever you want to call them, we all have some kind of obligation to ourselves, and to the masses of mindless sheeps, to investigate whether or not this is true, and not only dismiss it immediately since that doesnt help ANYONE. On a note, I doubt any of us here is doing what we're doing (that is, questioning the truth we are taught in schools), only because of ourselves. Me, I do it as much for everyone else, as for myself.

Sorry if it sounded a little ideological, hehe, but I've played far to much Metal Gear Solid, and I love that kind of speeches. Still, I mean everything I just wrote.

//Henrik

Very well said.

BTW: MGS rules

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Yeah, this is a hot topic. Might as well enjoy it since it's rare to get such an intellectual debate. I don't think the Windsoors are full-bloods. As a matter of fact, I don't think there are any full-bloods. Full-bloods are useless in that they have NOT the ablility to shape-shift. That is why they hybridized the royal bloodlines. I'm kinda getting frustrated( wondering that many of you haven't read his books) but it is MOST important that the royal blood isn't too human or to reptilian in that it hinders shape-shifting. It is more important that they are more human if they HAD to have more of either blood.(Us David fans are at war right now!) There are many witnesses and the many David give are former military personnel. In Tales from the Timeloop, the most interesting one is when a person took a seat and seen someone with a dark mist around them. That person took a seat behind them. The person was scared to look back but when they did they seen them shape-shift. I never seen this myself but David gets enough credible witnesses to be believable.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Cathy O' Brian was a CIA mind control slave and a sex slave to the Clinton admin and in her book 'Trans formation or America' she says she saw cocktail parties full of the most powerfull men in America with reptillian behind each one of them.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Many people are annoyed by Icky, because they would want to be a cocky celebraty themselves, since Icky deals in many controversial ideas, he just gives more angles for people to attack him.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Countermeasures
Many people are annoyed by Icky, because they would want to be a cocky celebraty themselves, since Icky deals in many controversial ideas, he just gives more angles for people to attack him.

Yeah I am aware of this but the people that blindly attack him just becuase what he says seems "whackey".

I dont know how people can do this... I wouldent mind children but bloody adults ridiculed him for god sake.. I learn't to never ever consider anything as "crap" untill I researched it thoroughly enough to come to a VALID opinion bloody years ago and I'm only 18...

Ridiculing becuase something seems to be BS is something people need to stop... it's a human weakness that has always aided the grand masters and will continue to do so untill people stop being cattle minded pricks.

[edit on 9-3-2005 by Novusordo]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
bottom line....they dont like him because so much of what he says is the truth....some of what he says i know is fact but i cannot prove it to others....the old power structure is crumbling and they are trying very hard to close the door .....it just cant be done ....but they are damn well going to try.....there are those who are on ATS who are a part of this old power structure and they can no more help what they take part in than can a shark stop swimming.....it will die....and then there are those who believe every thing thats run up the flag pole. They are psychological and political antiques whose sight is so myopic that only what they see and can hold in there hand is the truth......

[edit on 9-3-2005 by suppers ready]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I think you missed the point supper, many people don't like Ickies guts rather than be annoyed by the diverse content of his grab bag Theory of Everything, he catches even flak from other believers in the Reptillian and hollow Earth theory, because he gets to steal their spotlight. They question his faith, that he is just making the most noise on the bandwagon. Others will question his credibillity, asking if this bbc (=respectable) network anchorman lost his anchor etc....

Personally I think Icky that if you read his stories , just like Hoagland theories, it helps to stimulate lateral thinking and occaisianally you will find a pearl or two , but dear god, the amount of mud you have to displace, and no me neither like davids guts

[edit on 9-3-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
shapeshifting is very real...i am only human and have learned shapeshifting
and of course people are not going to believe it even if they experienced..it..it is so difficult for the mind to comprehend..i was in denial at first when i first learned....yes it can be learned

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
My shapeshifting abillities don't go much further than posting under another nickname, but I am willing to learn some new tricks

[edit on 9-3-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Why Do So Many Dislike David Icke?

I wouldn't say I dislike David Icke, I just don't agree with some of
his baby eating reptilian theories.

I find his books good reading though, some of the bloodline and
royal lineage things I find very interesting.

However if a shape shifting lizard thingy turned up at my front door,
I would have to rethink my position on the subject.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

YOu dont buy it becuase it's blindingly obvious you dont know the half of it.

You obviously have an emotional investment in this. Anyhow, I'll clarify my position by addressing your points...

No proof you say?

Well how about 16000 Sumerian tablets depicting reptilian martian and breeding programs with test tubes?

According to Sitchin....any others? Didn't think so... And it's mere inference as to what they'd be depicting. Could be a recipe for brownies for all we know. We are constantly realizing our ideas on translations are incorrect. What about the Bible, stating that a man was able to invoke the parting of the sea. It must be correct too, right?

And how about the dozens of insiders, scientists and workers Icke has spoken to that speak of huge reptilian cities under the ground is places like Tibet and mainly America?

And yet there is no physical evidence of such cities, no governmental investigations into the threats such vast cities of hostiles would pose, etc.? Not to mention the oil companies would have found these guys ages ago looking for oil pockets.

What about the Babylonia, Sumerian and Egyptian ancient solar knowledge that is STILL taught in secret societies today such as Freemasonry. I suppose the ancients had telescopes 10x more powerfull that today to know the exact position of everything in space right?

And that proves reptoids how? Even if correct, it would prove ancient knowledge, not reptoids.

What about the immense knowledge of the sun and its cycles and the Merdian (SP) energy vortex lines that pass underground where all major political/media/financial, ect building sit EXACTLY on including alot of very ancient sites such as Stone Hende... where they get all that knowledge?

I'm quite familiar with ley lines. Still, where is the evidence for reptoids in this, again, would just prove ancient knowledge. For that matter, ley lines is a concept needing more evidence itself anyhow...

How about all the seemingly impossible techinical feats around the world? Pyramids... big ass stones weighing over 800 tonnes on top of mountains... the list goes on.

Ever hear of the Coral Castle in FL? An Englishman showed how monolithic stones can be moved with ancient knowledge, and simple leverage, and this is likely what was done there too. Also, there are numerous papyrus and wall paintings showing just how the pyramids were built. Likewise, this has been duplicated using such techniques (you can see it on about a half dozen TLC or History Channel shows). Again, where's the support for reptoids here, even if using some ancient tech, again we're only supporting ancient knowledge.

What about all the transcipts including the Sumerian tabs CONSTANTLY mentioning reptilian humanoids that lived amoung humanity?

Again....Sitchin only...and again, there are ancient texts describing all kinds of things. On the walls of Egyptian tombs, there are plenty of paintings of Anubis, does this mean that jackal-headed humanoids constantly interacted with the Egyptians?

I honestly could go on for quite a while longer.

No doubt...

You see, you have yet to know that stuff.... plz look it up or STATE that you are giving an opinion that is based on partial knowledge... otherwise known as an INVALID OPINION!

Well, answer the above, if you think I have such partial knowledge.... It is not for you, nor I to state anyone's opinion as "invalid". I'm perfectly fine leaving that up to the reader to decide for themselves...

[edit on 9-3-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The reptile folks do not have lizard dna
It's realy code language for fallen angles breeding with man. It's all in the bible. Check this site out:

www.watcherwebsite.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
i have read some of ickes stuff,but i have not touched base on reptoids..dunno..not do i have any knowledge on this..

i do have lots of knowledge on ley lines and their influence and how we can use them..i live near the chakra ley line..and also the peacemaker ley..still nothing there speaks of reptoids...i need to learn this..

and shapeshifting..well i did enter someone a couple times..and before i did..i did not see a reptoid..thou they shapeshifted into an old man and from an old man to a coyote and from there to the eye of the phonix..and then a tunnel formed between my middle eye and theirs and away i went..
into them and seen through their eyes..
no reptiles..
as for shapeshifting and anything we can do beyond our normal perception..you need to take the reasoning mind and leave it behind..end the polotics between body and mind and many things have nothing to do with control and thought,more so vision and letting go..
oh yes..the most important is our will
careful where you tread..the gods knocked over the tower of babble..
for they feared what we would do to heaven...
man thinks to much and his intentions are questionable..you may think..that if you could do things that are beyond our normal perception actionsthat you would be all good...but from the ridules i have heard and the things that i experienced..i know that someone can do alot of bad..with this knowledge that is with in us all..
yes its all a big secret..but its right there with in you/

enuf said..
be good...we are all jesus like..if you can just see differently

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join