It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do so many dislike David Icke?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranoia
Tell me, where is the proof that this isnt happening?
[edit on 6-3-2005 by paranoia]

Alright paranoia I assert that you are a serial killer. Where is the proof that you are not?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Have you read research to suggest i am a serial killer?
That's my only argument here. Its pointless commenting on something, that you have done no or very little research on.

[edit on 7-3-2005 by paranoia]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I am dling Freedom road atm and am very intrested as to what the guy has to say even though what ive seen so far of him and his website is that he seems to be a very controversial guy at best .

But i think its best to see both sides of the road before i make up my mind about this guy or for that matter anything else found on this board

[edit on 7-3-2005 by Fett Pinkus]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
I am dling Freedom road atm and am very intrested as to what the guy has to say even though what ive seen so far of him and his website is that he seems to be a very controversial guy at best .

But i think its best to see both sides of the road before i make up my mind about this guy or for that matter anything else found on this board

[edit on 7-3-2005 by Fett Pinkus]

Good one and I have no doubt you'll love the video.... its absolutely fascinating... if it was aired on TV to the masses, there would be civil revolutions the very next day.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
is this the same guy who wrote children of the matrix, and that thing about reptialian over lords?
if so, i personally find him insane. i think he is mad that he got fired from his soccer announceing job, and wants to be heard(don't we all?) and it's all right for him to have a little grudge with the world and all... but at some point... it crosses the line...and that line my friends, is calling the queen a shape shifting, alien, baby eater... who can take some one sereusly after that, come on?

P.S,
sorry if their was a heated discussion going on that i interubted, but i didn't read the enitre list of posts.... their where 60 some, and i'm only one man people

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilLink
is this the same guy who wrote children of the matrix, and that thing about reptialian over lords?
if so, i personally find him insane. i think he is mad that he got fired from his soccer announceing job, and wants to be heard(don't we all?) and it's all right for him to have a little grudge with the world and all... but at some point... it crosses the line...and that line my friends, is calling the queen a shape shifting, alien, baby eater... who can take some one sereusly after that, come on?

P.S,
sorry if their was a heated discussion going on that i interubted, but i didn't read the enitre list of posts.... their where 60 some, and i'm only one man people

For god sake man your on a conspiracy forum... why are you letting your conditioned belief system and preconceptious hear-say crap take over?

Deny ignorance like this site says.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo
Good one and I have no doubt you'll love the video.... its absolutely fascinating... if it was aired on TV to the masses, there would be civil revolutions the very next day.

I suspect their might be just 1000s of complaints asking the TV company "why are you putting such BS on the TV?".

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Originally posted by Novusordo

I suspect their might be just 1000s of complaints asking the TV company "why are you putting such BS on the TV?".

So you've seen it?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
i'm sorry if you find my whole pahragraph to be about my personal belief, but so is yours, that's what this is, and i'm sorry if you didn't notice this, but everything on this site is personal belief, exsept when it isn't, in which case it's news. that's the way you can get people to think your way, is to explian yourself, and what did i say that was quote "hear-say crap?"

[edit on 7-3-2005 by EvilLink]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

i'm sorry if you find my whole pahragraph to be about my personal belief, but so is yours, that's what this is, and i'm sorry if you didn'y notice this, but everything on this site is personal belief, exsept when it isn't, in which case it's news. that's the way you can get people to think your way, is to explian yourself, and what did i say that was quote "hear-say crap?"

lol dude, you know nothing of Icke and you have an opinion on him.... when will people stop this

And dont tell me "I've skim read a few of his articles" becuase you dont know the half of it.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
And what say do you have to determine what i have read of Icke? i know enough to form an opinion at the least. that and more.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Don't get angry. People are free to believe whatever they want to believe. They can call official "news" the news because it fits into their belief system, and call something else an "opinion" because it doesn't. Personally i question and research most of what i read, see and hear. Thats a good thing, and i encourage others to do the same. Thats what Icke did, and he presents his findings (of which there are still many questions to be answered as he has admitted time and time again) to the rest of the world. No one forces you to believe - but please, don't criticise something you so clearly know nothing about. Research and explore whats out there - and then by all means form an opinion. Try it, you might like it

To the last poster, without too much disrespect, i don't think you have researched Icke at all. Your posts clearly show that.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

If you see no truth in his reptilian theory that the problem is not lack of evidence, the problem is you.

correct me if i'm wrong, but that seems like a personal opion to me.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Don't get angry. People are free to believe whatever they want to believe. They can call official "news" the news because it fits into their belief system, and call something else an "opinion" because it doesn't. Personally i question most of what i read, see and hear. Thats a good thing, and i encourage anyone to do the same. Thats what Icke did, and he presents his findings (of which there are still many questions to be answered as he has admitted time and time again) to the rest of the world. No one forces you to believe - but please, don't criticise something you so clearly know nothing about. Research and explore whats out there - and then by all means form an opinion. Try it, you might like it

To the last poster, without too much disrespect, i don't think you have researched Icke at all. Your posts clearly show that.

Oh really? i so clearly know nothing of this subject huh? listian, i've been to more then one of these pointless "icke is right, and your wrong' opinion fests, alright?
i don't want to argue, but you have clearly mocked me, and i have a right to mock you as well now,
your favorite author here, he got expled from soccer, for proclaiming that he was the son of god, dose that sound true? he also took his female assistian on holiday and got her pregnate, while his wife and sons were at home, i wouldn't belive anyone after this point, a blastphamist, and adulterer...that whole sone of god is allmost an oxymoron. imagien if jesus would have been an adulterer, the bible wouldn't have sold half as good.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

And I guess you are the type that has most likely done some decent and relativly comprehensive research into his claims of reptillian bloodlines controlling the world but have came no way near the full ammount of proof/evidence/information he has about it and so you cannot possibly come to a VALID decision about it all.

While his research on the bloodlines is impressive, he's still shown no good evidence, let alone proof, for a reptillian source. The bloodlines stand on their own, and is quite expected in a society where the rich try to stay rich and keep the poor poor....as old as society itself. He's not exactly telling us something we don't know there....

Quite frankly, everything I've ever heard about the reptoids defies both logic and the available evidence (of which there is almost none). He can shout about it till he's blue in the face, but unlike ETs and UFOs, we've got:

1. no organized government inquiries into it.
2. very few eyewitnesses, and none credible like ex-military officers, respected scientists, etc.
3. no reams of government documents supporting it.
4. no photos or videos, etc.

Even all of this we HAVE for UFOs and yet you're telling me these things exist, even though we have NONE of this to support them? No, I don't buy it, not for a second....

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
YOu dont buy it becuase it's blindingly obvious you dont know the half of it.

No proof you say?

Well how about 16000 Sumerian tablets depicting reptilian martian and breeding programs with test tubes?

And how about the dozens of insiders, scientists and workers Icke has spoken to that speak of huge reptilian cities under the ground is places like Tibet and mainly America?

What about the Babylonia, Sumerian and Egyptian ancient solar knowledge that is STILL taught in secret societies today such as Freemasonry. I suppose the ancients had telescopes 10x more powerfull that today to know the exact position of everything in space right?

What about the immense knowledge of the sun and its cycles and the Merdian (SP) energy vortex lines that pass underground where all major political/media/financial, ect building sit EXACTLY on including alot of very ancient sites such as Stone Hende... where they get all that knowledge?

How about all the seemingly impossible techinical feats around the world? Pyramids... big ass stones weighing over 800 tonnes on top of mountains... the list goes on.

What about all the transcipts including the Sumerian tabs CONSTANTLY mentioning reptilian humanoids that lived amoung humanity?

I honestly could go on for quite a while longer.

You see, you have yet to know that stuff.... plz look it up or STATE that you are giving an opinion that is based on partial knowledge... otherwise known as an INVALID OPINION!

[edit on 7-3-2005 by Novusordo]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Oh really? i so clearly know nothing of this subject huh? listian, i've been to more then one of these pointless "icke is right, and your wrong' opinion fests, alright?
i don't want to argue, but you have clearly mocked me, and i have a right to mock you as well now,
your favorite author here, he got expled from soccer, for proclaiming that he was the son of god, dose that sound true? he also took his female assistian on holiday and got her pregnate, while his wife and sons were at home, i wouldn't belive anyone after this point, a blastphamist, and adulterer...that whole sone of god is allmost an oxymoron. imagien if jesus would have been an adulterer, the bible wouldn't have sold half as good.

I'm really not mocking you, I'm sorry if you felt i was. Again i have to point out that you clearly haven't researched Icke. Firstly, his most memorable moment (and one that the people trying to discredit him on) was when he appeared on television announcing that he was the son of god. What you don't realise (or bother to research for 3 minutes on a search engine) is that he also says that you are the son of god, as is your friend, as i am, as EVERYBODY is. It's a belief in the fact that we are all consciousness,all connected and in essence all "sons of god". He doesn't claim and never has claimed to be a messiah in the Christian sense of the word.

The rest of what you say, well there's not much to comment on it. The only thing is that as Icke has pointed out - we should try to not follow one religion, one belief, one person. So Icke isn't a perfect role model of a human being, nor has he EVER claimed to be. He is a journalist who presents his findings for whoever wants to listen. So again, my point is, if you want to argue some real points go and research some stuff and i'll be happy to.
If you are going to let your current belief system stand in the way of Research (eg. considering something "blasphemous"), then there isn't much point in continuing this conversation. In which case, we agree to disagree.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I'm really not mocking you, I'm sorry if you felt i was. Again i have to point out that you clearly haven't researched Icke. Firstly, his most memorable moment was when he appeared on television announcing that he was the son of god. He also says that you are the son of god, as is your friend, as i am, as EVERYBODY is. It's a belief in the fact that we are all consciousness,all conntected and all in essence "sons of god". He doesn't claim and never has claimed to be a messiah in the Christian sense of the word.

The rest of what you say, well there's not much to comment on it. The only thing is that as Icke has pointed out - we should try to not follow one religion, one belief, one person. So Icke isn't a perfect role model of a human being, nor has he EVER claimed to be. He is a journalist who presents his findings for whoever wants to listen. So again, my point is, if you want to argue some real points go and research some stuff and i'll be happy to.
If you are going to let your current belief system stand in the way of Research (eg. considering something "blasphemous"), then there isn't much point in continuing this conversation. In which case, we agree to disagree.

Yeah thats all correct... he believes we are all one... the single conciousness, there is scientific proof we are all connected but lets not stary other there.

WHen he said he was the Messiah, like u said he ddient mean it in the sense that he is Gods chosen one or whatever... he meant it as in he has something to say badicly. Or thats the only meaning I can conclude.

Icke, in my opinion is a God in the way Christias percieve a god, I dont mean it literally though.... what he knows is stuff that would get rid of the evil in this world and make it a upoia... if that dosent warrent god status that what does, huh?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
listian, i will let our arguement end, on two condisions, because i really have no reason to argue with you for your beliefs.

1. Amit i know more then you gave me credit for(which i'm sure was nothing) which is why this whole thing started, i am willing to apologize for everything i've said if you apologize for saying i know nothing on the subject.
2. forgive me mocking you and your beliefs, i was, being annoyed by my sister, and i fear i may have been way to harsh in my critisium.

do not think i am doiong this because i am wrong, because i am not, but i do not feel like sitting here and saying things that will cuase anyone stress.

I still think David Icke is insane, and i now feel that the information anyone has is too jumbled by the media, and personal opion, that no one really knows.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
you say your not wrong..huh..and are you so sure..your denial anger etc..is your reasoning mind protecting itself..are you afraid of the truth..more than 85% of all people do not know the truth..living in an external reality..an illusion,thou it is as real as real..
i have shown some people some of my knowledge..i wont do it any more..it fractured their belief system and it was so sad to see,that the mind can be so fragile..hey what ever works for you works for you..
so upsetting to see most are blinded by this illusion the dream of the planet.
peace with in

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join