It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do so many dislike David Icke?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I can tell probaly three-quarters of the people who have posted in this topic do not know the half of it; it's blindingly obvious from their posts and I hoped that people would actually make the effort to aqquire the majority of the information about "his" reptillian thery before they critisize on it.

Did my statement about reptillian/UFO presence during the Babylonia/Sumerian/Atlantis era's within human society go unnoticed or something? That, my friends is an historical fact.

Also, it is a fact that reptillian and UFO interbreeding programs with humans and Aryans happend on many occasions and a breeding program to create the Draco/Aryan bloodlines which are the lines that are in control to this very day... its all fact.

Also alot of people do not understand the actual way in which the people in these bloodlines are reptillians... there not reptillian underneath their outer human-like shell, they are human through and through BUT they have a Draco/Aryan genetic structure which allows the full-blood Draco's to posses their mind and body from the 4th dimension.

The reason Satanic and occult ritualism is so ripe throughout the establishment is to take over the body and mind of the people in these bloodlines.

Satanism is the worship of the Draco race... not the worship of a horned beast residing is some other plain of existance.

And again... all of this is very well documented via transcipts and tabelets such as the 16000 SUmerian tablets found in 1850 that, amoung other things, shows the breeding program the Draco race did with the Aryans to create the bloodlines.

The statue of Liberty is an ancient god called Orsiris amoung a few other names.. this woman was the birthgiver of some of the breeding programs.

I suggest you read the biggest secret... its all in there.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
my bloodline is from the sumerian race..
and we do not need a book to explain anything for us..thou yes we are still human inside and out

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
There is no such thing as a "Sumerian" race.

Sumer was a location where most, if not all of humanity lived and it is now Iraq.

Yes we are all decendants from Sumer but it is not a "race" like you think.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
if you look at the waters around the statue..of lib..you will see that it is a vagina/uterus..
dont ask me to explain..perhaps you will see for yourself and answers will come to you if you ask..thou not asking a person..

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
yes you are correct..and i shall applause you

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
hey you think to much if you thought i was thinking

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
civilization has been thought to have started there..
thou this is the civilization from the time we live in...
there have been others,long before..thou each time the holy cross aligns itself in the universe..another time line begins..

interesting artifacts have been found in prehistoric sediment..and other places of things that have not been made on earth with in gravity...nasa has proved that.even..

somethings go beyond this earthly plane of existance..those things are more important to me than any knowledge you can find in a book from our times..

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Alot of Icke's media can be downloaded for free from THIS link.

I especially reccomend you download and watch the 'Road to Freedom' part 1 & 2 from that site. Infact, I cant reccomend it enough... you will be totally free if you watch it I can gaurantee you of it.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Believe it or not, there seems to be a surplus of gullible people out there, like those who faithfully follows David Icke and never bother to research some credible facts that David Icke wouldn't tell them anyhow.

"Can't lose my paying followers!" would be David Icke's own thoughtful motto.

[edit on 3/6/2005 by the_oleneo]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneo
"Can't lose my paying followers!" would be David Icke's own thoughtful motto.

He actually says the opposite, very often.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
paranoia says:

"I also find it insulting that because i chose to listen to information and interpret it as credible, labels me as in need of medication. Aren't we free to listen to all of the possibilities without censoring those which don't fit into the "norms" of society?"

Absolutely. No one is censoring you; and you do have the right to buy into the lizard and frog business.

And I am free to think people who interpret it as credible are crazy, too.

Aren't you glad we live in places where we're free to believe what we choose, even if we disagree with each other?

Woot!

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street

Absolutely. No one is censoring you; and you do have the right to buy into the lizard and frog business.

And I am free to think people who interpret it as credible are crazy, too.

Aren't you glad we live in places where we're free to believe what we choose, even if we disagree with each other?

Woot!

I have to agree with you there, yes. And as long as everybody has a little research behind anything they disagree with or agree with too, i'd add to that.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
novus ordo says:

"Did my statement about reptillian[sic]/UFO presence during the Babylonia/Sumerian/Atlantis era's within human society go unnoticed or something? That, my friends is an historical fact."

And yet it's a 'fact" that no one outside of a small circle of ... interesting ... people believe

"Also, it is a fact that reptillian and UFO interbreeding programs with humans and Aryans happend on many occasions and a breeding program to create the Draco/Aryan bloodlines which are the lines that are in control to this very day... its[sic] all fact."

If you define "fact" as "something I really believe even though no one else does and they all laugh at me", then I suppose you're right in calling it a fact.

I, on the other hand, tend to look at "facts" as things that are, well, ... true.

"Also alot of people do not understand the actual way in which the people in these bloodlines are reptillians[sic]... there not reptillian underneath their outer human-like shell, they are human through and through BUT they have a Draco/Aryan genetic structure which allows the full-blood Draco's to posses their mind and body from the 4th dimension."

What really surprises me is that you actually appear to believe all this.

Do you talk these matters over with your family, neighbors, and/or co-workers? Do your parents and/or children know about your beliefs? How about your spouse? What exactly are their responses?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Do you talk these matters over with your family, neighbors, and/or co-workers? Do your parents and/or children know about your beliefs? How about your spouse? What exactly are their responses?

Therein lies the problem Off the street. I have no problem anyone not believing this. The problem is your definition of what is "acceptable" to believe and what isn't. Tell me, where is the proof that this isnt happening? If you haven't researched yourself, and you claim without any reason other than your belief system that this is all false - it says more about you than any "crack pot" that believes in it.

[edit on 6-3-2005 by paranoia]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I dont even attempt to talk about it... nothing can convince anyone unless they see the proof for themselves.

Anyway, you obviously dont know much about the reptillian theory yet you argue its credibility... this is what I keep saying... unless you have seen his wealth of knowledge and proof then just dont argue.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranoia

other than your belief system that this is all false - it says more about you than any "crack pot" that believes in it.

[edit on 6-3-2005 by paranoia]

Couldent of said it any better.

Belief system... its all shaped by the very people who want to keep themselves a secret.

This is a fundemental understanding.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
paranoia says:

"Therein lies the problem Off the street. ... Tell me, where is the proof that this isnt happening?"

Let me make sure I have this right, Par. You come up with an assertion of lizard people and expect people to "prove" that it "isn't" true?

If I say I'm the long-lost King of france, and you can't prove I'm not, is that supposed evidence for my royal blood?

Hardly.

"If you haven't researched yourself..."

And you have?

"...and you claim without any reason other than your belief system that this is all false - it says more about you than any "crack pot" that believes in it.

I don't know. I'm not the one who isn't able to discuss it with my family or co-workers for fear of being laughed out of town.

But let's get back to the original purpose of this piece, which was "Why do so many people dislike David Icke"...

...to which my reply was that I dislike him becaue he's a scam artist trolling (quite successfully) for crazies.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I'm not afraid... I'm literally bursting to tell people around me but I know its pointless becuase its the kind of thing that if you cant provide proof there and then, people just aint gonna believe it.

Fear of ridicule is something I grew out of years ago... it's that very fear that allows the few, to control the many.

Off the Street. I highly reccomend you download 'Freedom Road' part 1 & 2 as he basicly goes over the book 'The Biggest Secret' but in video form so its alot wasier to take in. You'll learn alot from it in a very short ammount of time... quicker than reading all 600+ pages of the biggest secret

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Let me make sure I have this right, Par. You come up with an assertion of lizard people and expect people to "prove" that it "isn't" true?

If I say I'm the long-lost King of france, and you can't prove I'm not, is that supposed evidence for my royal blood?

Well to some extend, we shouldn't dismis anyone unless we ourselves have looked at the research presented. Have you done that, or have you dismissed based on a bit of skim reading, or even worse based on the stereotypes of Icke?

"If you haven't researched yourself..."

And you have?

The extent of my research have been in reading books from many sources including Icke, so yes. I haven't done my own first hand research, as much as i'd like to. I have looked at the sources and i have come to the conclusion that its indeed credible.

I don't know. I'm not the one who isn't able to discuss it with my family or co-workers for fear of being laughed out of town.

This shouldn't be the rule that you measure your beliefs by.

...to which my reply was that I dislike him becaue he's a scam artist trolling (quite successfully) for crazies.

Fair enough. We shall agree to disagree.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join