It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do so many dislike David Icke?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The reason why this is so popular of a post I think is because of the one thing that should never happen to a truth seeking effort.

Rather than the message - it's the messenger that gets everyone's attention.

The David Icke personality cult, whether by his or a publicists design (or even accidentally spontaneously risen) should have been rejected by him from the onset. He would have been better served (assuming he is motivated by the truth alone) to remind his readers and 'followers' that THEIR research is just as important as his. He should have told them that his views represent a starting point at best - but certainly NOT the 'bible' of reality as we face it today.

I say this because I genuinely think there is a place for his claims. They are representative of the RESULT of secrecy within our culture. Whether he is correct or not - the need for an explanation is expressed and highlighted by his success. Many - MANY people are currently capable of directly confronting his assertions with proof - but they don't. This is meaningful in and of itself.

Personally, I was never strongly attracted to him because he rose in the UK far from me, and thus received little to no attention for someone not actively pursuing the subject in my country.

Having done a fair amount of research into the reptilian thing, I find a strong tendency for the belief present in the Judaeo-Christian mythos, which of course has noteworthy connections to the Semitic/Egyptian/Babylonian cultures. I'm not surprised that this has become 'substantial' fuel for those looking for an 'outsider' on which to hang their long-term woes. It seems to be an Old-world affectation (which appears pervasive everywhere nowadays.)

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This guy is so unbelievable it's funnyI can't see how anyone with any form of rationality could beleve his crap,but then again David Koresh had his followers and so did those dudes wearing Nikes and jogging outfits,sucker born every minute

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Icke standing for election as an M P

His 'news conference' didn't consist of the usual format of Q & A, it consisted of the same old repetitive stuff about the ruling elite, with a few minutes at the end for questions. Why is Icke so afraid of questions? And why is he so afraid of these forums? What has he got to hide? He appears more fascist and dictatorial than those he speaks about.

He then went on to defend freemasonry, saying it was a 'gentleman's club'. Does anyone out there know of any gentleman's club where you are forced to wear a hood in a dark room, threatened with a knife and then ritualistically beaten to death?! Answers on a post card please.

Icke insists on working alone, won't answer questions and defends masonry to the hilt. Strange, very, very strange.

His 'research' is very unbalanced, and often total nonsense (The earth is hollow and the queen’s a shape shifting lizard). Disinformation? Icke a secret mason / fascist sympathiser?

Don’t waste your time with him. True, he makes a few good points, but you’re better off doing your own balanced, two sided research.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Novusordo

" Why do so many dislike David Icke? "

Since you are 3 years absent, I won't expect your reply comment.

Since some time has passed since my earlier comments on him, I've had a chance to look at other things,

and re-evaluate what Icke is all about...

ICKE is all about selling, NO GOD.

Icke is probably just a pawn, in setting up folks for the coming one world leader fraud.

and them reptilians? if they exist, then they simply have to be, the Nephilim of the Bible.

and with all the new agers here, I'm sure that last part won't go over too well...

[edit on 8-7-2008 by toasted]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Sadly Icke's direction has become the antithesis to the ridicule he received publicly in the nineties.
His battle cry now is "HaHa told you so, you're all mad, everyone's an idiot, you've all got egg on ya face!"

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ah_Pook

He certainly is right to say so... We all had a laugh at his expense, but the 80's were just over and we were really just mad at our selves for letting that "episode" happen.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Is Icke funded by masons?

He is often cited as defending 'free' masonry, claiming the lower levels have no idea what masonry is about, and belong to a 'gentleman's club'.

The lower levels use threats, murderous oaths, knives and hoods in their rituals, which take place in dark rooms with no windows.

The Isle of White, where Icke spends most of his time has one of the highest concentration of masons in the world.

Is Icke funded by these people?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Why do so many dislike David Icke?

Coz he’s a nutta

He claims reptilians are taking over the world – when you look closely enough at what he says, he’s actually talking about the Jews taking over the world.

I mean jeez…he even claimed to be Jesus as some point or was it the antichrist...can't remeber, either way he's a nutta

[edit on 18-7-2008 by andre18]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo

Originally posted by stumason
I think it is because, at least for me anyway, that he claims the Queen is a shape-shifting, baby-eating reptilian alien.

Enough said......

EDIT for #e spelling

[edit on 4/3/05 by stumason]

That claim he made has been totally blown out of proportion and is the one that the mindless herd have simply fixated on and took wayyy too literally.

The Queen is a part of the British Royal family therfore she has the reptilian genetic strcture just like all the other bloodlines.

Like i said, this perticular claim has simply been blown right out of proportion.

Erm...no. Not blown out of proportion at all.
In Icke´s ´Mother Godess´ he describes quite colorfully how the Queen and Queen Mother LITERALLY transform themselves into reptilian form during secret rituals where indeed children are eaten. He even goes so far as to say that that the reptilians feed on our glands, which are like crack.coc aine to them - made only more potent by the extreme fear of the ´donor´.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hi.

I am only vaguely aware of some of the topics that David Icke has been linked with,but everytime i see him or hear him mentioned,i have to ask myself the question,why?

I remember him as a sports correspondent on BBC (i think:puz
,and the impression i got was that he was on his way to becoming the Face of BBC sport,in much the same way as Des Lynham,John Inverdale , Jim Roesenthal,and the like have come to be recognised as such.

What was the catalyst that made him turn his back on what could have been a highly promising career in broadcasting,to become an "authority"? on the outlandish subjects that he has since been linked with?

Surely he could have made a considerable amount of money from the media world,so why would he throw away the chance?

Has anyone else wondered that?

Perhaps someone out there could point me in the way of a possible explanation?

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Because he believes in what he talks about, i'm not so sure i believe everything he has to say but this man gets it, i'd say he's about 90 percent right on what he says.

The Lizard thing could of came about because he was attacked with magic and saw some things or maybe he's right about it 100 percent, remember 300 years ago you would of been called crazy if you said the earth was round and now who got the last laugh there.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I haven't heard of his reptillian theory but I think he may be referring to the genetic manipulations of ufo stories to create human/alien hybrids probably to put in positions of world leaders and other key positions. Obviously those hybrids will breed with their own kind so as not dilute the alien DNA and their children will be subject to the same manipulations by the aliens.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

Because the man is an out and out nutcase .......they dont need rational explanations on why they do things.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Most people believe what they need to believe. Taking someone out of their "comfort zone" makes them uncomfortable and angry.

I semi-read Mr. Icke's books, "The Biggest Secret" and "Children of the Matrix" years back, put the books down and just kept my eyes and ears open. I remember the first time I skimmed over his two books, I really thought his theories were “pretty far out there”.

I’m glad I didn’t throw his two books out, they sat out of sight for six, seven years before I picked them back up and reread them from cover to cover. In the meantime, much of what Mr. Icke had predicted came to pass. Many of his “outlandish” theories didn’t sound quite so outlandish anymore. Within six or seven years, just as he predicted the power has become more and more centralize with more and more of our freedoms disappearing in the process by PROBLEM – REACTION – SOLUTION. I could clearly see that say George W. Bush (with the IQ of a potato) was indeed a puppet being manipulated by the New World Order

David Icke has indeed connected the dots. Too many things are going on all over our planet to dismiss as coincidence.

People like to think, most people MUST think THEY ARE IN CONTROL OF THEIR REALITY. No one likes to be told that most of what they have been taught since birth has been a big fat lie.

Humans just can't have their reality base shaken without it tremendously disturbing them. Most choose to remain asleep by totally dismissing, laughing and ridiculing the messenger.

People actually tortured, burned and hung those first individuals that came forward to enlighten us that the world was not flat and we were not the center of the universe and no a canopy does not hold up the heavens. By and large our species is not tolerant or open minded. We like to think we are but when someone (like Mr. Icke) tries to warn us about who is actually running the show many people criticize him.

If you have a proud heart and closed mind much of the information this man has to offer will totally go right over your head and this is the mother of all conspiracies.

We're sitting in a prison and can't see the bars.

People do not rebel against not being free if they think they are.

Say no to the microchip – think of this, once connected to “the system” you can and will be controlled. You (your mind, body and emotions) can be electronically manipulated (robot). fyi: My dog’s microchip is the size of a grain of rice and that was put in ten years ago. Now, they are smaller and can be placed in anyone through any kind of shot.

The link below is just one of his talks.

www.edgemediatv.com...

Fictions are necessary to the people, and the Truth becomes deadly to those who are not strong enough to contemplate it in all its brilliance. In fact, what can there be in common between the vile multitude and sublime wisdom? The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason.

- Illustrious Albert Pike 33°
Sovereign Grand Commander
Mother Supreme Council of the World
THE SUPREME COUNCIL of the ThirtyThird and Last Degree
Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry
Morals and Dogma, page 103 -

"There will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude and producing dictatorship without tears so to speak. Producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda, or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
- Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961 -

"Today, America would be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."
- Henry Kissinger, Bilderberg meeting, Evian-les-Bains, France, 1992-

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Very good read and indeed true.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by King Seesar]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
and Diana Princess of Wales had a "car accident".

(I think Kennedy was the last person openly assassinated). It seems now days that high profile people who are "rebellious" against the real power have "accidents" or "suicides".

I am partly of English descent so I absolutely mean no disrespect to the English, however I firmly believe there is something really sinister about the Queen and Prince Charles. Look at their eyes, their "dead" like shark eyes. Look at any photo of them and their aura's are dark.

I also think many if not most of the people in key positions of power on our planet today "have been assimilated".

People hate when the messenger rocks their mental boat. We all stubbornly believe what we need and want to believe and are not as open to new ideas as we like to think we are and that is why we will continue to be enslaved until we as a species wake up.

David has tried to warn us and the majority of people are remaining asleep, consuming, not questioning authority, obeying, not thinking and being good little slaves.

Already, humans are being secretly micro-chipped with physical implants for ease of identification and location of those chipped individuals – while also controlling their minds – by those working under the Anunnaki Remnants who have control of all facets of systems in this world, be they political, cultural, educational, commercial, pharmaceutical, monetary, military or otherwise. Every day when popular programmes are aired on radio, movie screens and especially on television, people are exposed to the risk of being programmed subliminally through the flashes of light, camera angles used, words uttered, musical accompaniment etc. to “think” as the Anunnaki Remnants want them to “think”. from www.sherryshriner.com...

If we're going to free ourselves from this illusion that's manufactured day after day, we need to stop "thinking" the world and start "feeling" it — feeling it from the level of intuition. Never mind what I think about a situation; but what do I feel about a situation? spiritofmaat.com...

----------

To take action in the face of a corrupt government entails risks of harm to life and loved ones. To choose to do nothing is to surrender one's self image of standing for principles. Most people do not have the courage to face that choice. Hence, most propaganda is not designed to fool the critical thinker, but only to give moral cowards an excuse to not think at all. —Michael Rivero

[edit on 9-8-2008 by ofhumandescent]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join