It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talking points have been issued. This is all Trump's fault.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Ah yes new talking points now. Back to mass shootings. NO longer focusing on Baltimore, and or the focus on the corruption in our political system. You bet your ass the liberal media and the democrats are attacking HARD CORE. trump is now racist and a white supremacist and it’s his fault for El Paso and Dayton. 🤦‍♂️. It’s lunacy..

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Of course it's not Trump's fault.

But like all previous American politicians, he will do nothing about it but offer his condolences.

None have the strength to do what must be done.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

But like all previous American politicians, he will do nothing about it but offer his condolences.

It seems they gun grabbers have his ear. Maybe he will bring us a step closer to your little island.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

It seems they gun grabbers have his ear. Maybe he will bring us a step closer to your little island.

More needs to happen than that.

People need psychological support. Not just to be controlled. They need help and care and their emotions need validation.

On my little islands the government has just passed a budget that is putting mental health to the fore, partly because of the Christchurch shootings, but also because the de-funding and neglect of previous years is leading to increases of the outcomes of mental instability.

You can't really fix a problem without dealing with its root causes. Homelessness, crime, drug abuse, and all types of violence are all strongly correlated with psychological issues.

Firstly, I think health care should be considered a human right, freely available to all who need it, and psychological health care more so. Governments can make such things possible and many already have. The issue isn't how it gets paid for. Due to the universality of need, and the societal advantages of such care, it is not taking people's money away from them, to fund it through taxation.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
HAHAHA
they invented the money
taxes are no longer taxes there
lolololol
that is rich

taxes are "not taking peoples money away from them"
wow

orwell would be proud of such doublespeak

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

CNN has to run a story about the victims in Ohio.... they were apparently unable to find any white victims for their story

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

People need psychological support. Not just to be controlled. They need help and care and their emotions need validation.

On my little islands the government has just passed a budget that is putting mental health to the fore, partly because of the Christchurch shootings, but also because the de-funding and neglect of previous years is leading to increases of the outcomes of mental instability.

You can't really fix a problem without dealing with its root causes. Homelessness, crime, drug abuse, and all types of violence are all strongly correlated with psychological issues.

Firstly, I think health care should be considered a human right, freely available to all who need it, and psychological health care more so. Governments can make such things possible and many already have. The issue isn't how it gets paid for. Due to the universality of need, and the societal advantages of such care, it is not taking people's money away from them, to fund it through taxation.

well, that is a level headed approach to this. Taking all the guns first was pretty efing stupid, I mean, the dude who killed all the people told everyone that was one of his goals.

But mental health needs to be in the forefront all over, not just there, or here. It seems crazy folk are everywhere, and if they can't find a gun, they use whatever they can find. If we go after the why instead of the how, I think we might find a way to move forward.

feels a bit dirty to agree with you.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
HAHAHA
they invented the money
taxes are no longer taxes there
lolololol
that is rich

taxes are "not taking peoples money away from them"
wow

orwell would be proud of such doublespeak

It is supposed to be government for the people and by the people. Even in America.

We, the citizens, are supposed to BE the government.

That is the point of Democracy.

If it isn't like that, we have more work to do.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

well, that is a level headed approach to this. Taking all the guns first was pretty efing stupid, I mean, the dude who killed all the people told everyone that was one of his goals.

But mental health needs to be in the forefront all over, not just there, or here. It seems crazy folk are everywhere, and if they can't find a gun, they use whatever they can find. If we go after the why instead of the how, I think we might find a way to move forward.

Cut off the head of the snake.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
As trump continues to demonize immigrants, there are bound to be more shooters.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Yes , the Opposition Has a Devious Supposed Plan , but the Defense is Standing By and Ready to Deflect the Illegal Left Side Pass of DOOM ...........Trumpeted , SCORE One for the White Hats !
edit on 6-8-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: D3M1G0D

You got the whole idea ass backwards.

The violent responders are Democrat funded and supported 😃

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: D3M1G0D

You got the whole idea ass backwards.

The violent responders are Democrat funded and supported 😃

And SOME of them Even Live in the State of Ohio ,.,,,,,

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

you never saw old yeller, did you.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

not even his sister right?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

you never saw old yeller, did you.

Snakes don't transmit rabies.

In Fred Gipson's 1956 book, Old Yeller was bitten in a fight with a rabid wolf.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join