It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenager in custody after child, six, thrown from 10th floor at Tate Modern

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: LSU2018

I agree. i was going to say something similar about being possessed by something. The shooters in the USa aswell. Seems there's some form of possession taking place in people.

I really should brush up on my sorcery. I see demon casting as a growth industry.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Tate Modern victim, six, 'suffered brain injury, broken arms and legs and fractured spine' in fall at London museum, court hears .

Scotland Yard said there was nothing to suggest the victim and the teenager accused of carrying out the attack were known to each other. The youth from northwest London, has not yet entered a plea to the charge of attempted murder. A formal plea hearing has been scheduled for August 22. He was remanded into a youth detention by magistrates David Armitage and Esther Amanang, until a hearing at the Old Bailey on Thursday to consider bail.

“He suffered very serious injuries and is currently in hospital”, she said. “He has injuries to his brain, and fractures to his spine, legs and arms”.

Lets hope the child can recover as best as is possible.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: Iscool

A person's name has no relation to what goes on that person's mind.

Perhaps Iscool was meaning the victims name, perhaps if the victims last name was Mohammed then it would be a hate crime. Or perhaps he meant the 17 year old, if his last name was Mohammed then perhaps it was a terror inspired incident...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
Perhaps Iscool was meaning the victims name, perhaps if the victims last name was Mohammed then it would be a hate crime. Or perhaps he meant the 17 year old, if his last name was Mohammed then perhaps it was a terror inspired incident...

You're right, the post has not enough information to be sure, but I feel that the second option is more likely, hence my reference to "what goes on a person's mind".

<< 1  2   >>

join