It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenager in custody after child, six, thrown from 10th floor at Tate Modern

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Jolly good beating....

I’d have #ing killed him if I’d witnessed that and suffered the consequences of my own actions after!

MR

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
On a more serious note: I had read about the Tate Modern murder and almost posted about it because I thought I was seeing a pattern emerging .

A week ago:

An eight-year-old boy died and his mother was injured when a man pushed them in front of a high speed train at Frankfurt railway station in Germany.
link

Friday:
Madrid man kicked in the back in front of speeding metro train survives attack

July 22
Woman dies after being pushed in front of oncoming train near Duisburg

Stuff like this has always happened of course but it seems like there is a notable untick in the frequency of such incidents lately. Could be part of the same phenomenon as the mass shootings.

This guy picked the kid at random, he said he just wanted to kill someone.
I think they have all been triggered, some kind of mind control test happening.
June 3, 2019
Mall of America attacker gets 19 years for throwing 5 yr old boy over railing
www.nbcnews.com...
edit on 5-8-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
We never hear about these types trying to throw sombody who could fight back 10 floors.
He might be crazy and thought he was throwing a midget.
It must be Trump making all of these nutcases pushing people in front of trains, traffic and off buildings.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I believe we will have a whole slew of new diagnoses for the upcoming generations that got an iPad for a parent instead of mom and dad. The real world must seem pretty unreal to them at times. They look at the world the way we look at them.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
it sounds bad but I can almost picture this 17 year old as being a typical emo kid who spends to much time online.

I'm quite shocked at this assumption OSotC, why Emo? I'm not Emo but was a goth for a couple of years and still very alternative....

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180
He might be crazy and thought he was throwing a midget.

That makes it better?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Good god this is awful . Sounds like what that guy did to the young boy in the mall of America throwing him over a railing a few floors down. He didn't know the boy either.

This guy deserves to get the living # kicked out him by the boys Dad and uncles. Just like the Walmart shooter, he should be given to a bunch of the families and let them deal out justice for themselves.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatever08152
Fun fact ...german media tried to hide the ethnicity of the perpetrators in Duisburg and Frankfurt in the exact same way and I´ll bet that the name of the arrested "teenager" isn´t british at all.

Like 'Boris'?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

We shall not know his motivation if any until more information is released to the public, details are scant at the moment but from what I can gather the young boy and his mother were in London from France and visiting the gallery when this 17 year old male started to follow them around, he seem's to have just grabbed the six year old and thrown him over the railing which was well above adult waist height but obviously should have had an additional safety screen or net for just this type of incident and is likely to have such installed as a consequence of this incident.

At a guess it could be several thing's, since the 17 year old followed the mother and her child around it was targeted and he had time to think about what he was going to do - obviously the youngster was his target.

Schizophrenia but many people have it and never harm anyone.

Fixation on the young boy - much grimmer possibility.

Racial due to the fact the woman and her child were French but I doubt this one as London is jam packed with foreigners and is one of the most diverse city's in the world.

One thing is certain he intended to kill this child whatever his reason may have been (if any) but being 17 himself he is likely not to have the full force of the law thrown at him since he still fall's under the young offenders category but I suspect he is likely to be found insane and a danger to the public so will likely be swallowing happy pill's for the next 10 to 20 or so years of his life - perhaps longer if he end's up at Ashworth mental hospital or somewhere like that but one thing is certain he is a danger to the public and an attempted random Child murderer (so a clear threat to any child out there), that may become actual Child Murderer if the little boy does not recover as he was still critical but stable at last news update and even if the child survives there is no knowing what damage this type of event may have caused him especially if it entails' spinal and head injury's which it is likely too so we can only hope to God that he makes a full recovery and if he does be thankful to God for that.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Good point, what do we call a British Name, I am afraid to find real British Name's we have to find the oldest Scottish and Welsh family's as everyone else is probably descended from German, Danish and French guy's so have names that come from them.

Smith = Schmidt that kind of thing

Though a lot of our Surnames also come from the profession that the one poor and illiterate ancestor was performing when a census was taken and they were either named after there profession or there location as was a common trait in early census when most people could only sign with an X or a mark of some kind.

I doubt this was terrorist related though there has been a spate of gang initiation random knife attack's that have cost several young lives over here in recent month's, perhaps a copycat trend learned from foreign gang's whom use random murder as there initiation rituals.

In all likelihood this was a case of mental health or sexual perversion manifesting in a violent act, at 17 the perpetrators hormones have likely been racing but we simply don't have enough data to formulate a hypothesis on why he has behaved in this manner despite my own grasping at straws here, something tell's me the 17 year old was off his head though either due to mental issues or drug's.

It is one of those shocking incident's that leave us all wondering WHY and it seems that there have been too many of them recently from the terrible shootings in the states to the likes of this, incidents were a perpetrator or perpetrators have harmed innocent people whom have done them no harm.
edit on 5-8-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The 17 tear old apparently stated to the police that it was social services fault... whatever that means.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Revealed: Tate Modern pusher 'was scarily intelligent mental health patient, 17, who had slipped away from his minders' before he threw boy, six, from viewing platform after witnesses spotted him 'acting weird'

A former carer who worked with the young man, told The Sun: 'He's one of the most difficult and challenging mental patients I've ever encountered. 'He suffers from schizophrenia and has a tendency towards violence. He is stockily built — about 5ft 10in tall — and gets angry when he is denied something that he wants or is told what to do. He's not allowed out unless accompanied by at least two support staff. 'He's also scarily intelligent. I watched an edition of the TV quiz show The Chase with him once and he answered every single question correctly.

Daily Mail

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

What's the kid's name...That could give us some insight as to the motive...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

A person's name has no relation to what goes on that person's mind.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Latest report is he's been charged with attempted murder at present which will change to 'murder' should the little boy die.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
whoops
edit on 6 8 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Cropper

So he slipped away from his minders!

That's the problem right there... the minders weren't paying enough attention.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
So he slipped away from his minders!

If what that former carer says is true.

First of all, how does he/she knows that's the same person? As far as I know neither the name or photos of the attacker were published.

But, if true, then it must be fully investigated.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

That 17 year old would have gone right behind the 6 year old, but with enough thrust behind his toss to miss the 5th floor ceiling and go all the way to the ground. I'm at a loss as to how people can be like that these days. There was a similar story here earlier this year where a guy was turned down by a girl and decided to go to the local mall and kill someone because he didn't get what he wanted and wanted to take something else away from someone, so he threw a 5 year old boy down 2 or 3 floors. These people are possessed by demons and I don't care what people believe or don't believe, there's no other logic behind the WHY. Sociopaths. While most kids' minds are grooming them to love and adore things, the mind of a sociopath is groomed to be emotionless and feel nothing. It usually begins with abuse of defenseless animals.

My sister's friend is married to a guy who has a 7 year old son from a previous marriage and this boy was pulling hair out of the friend's dog's neck and head. He was hitting the dog on the head to the point that the dog was losing hair on its head where the boy was hitting it. When the stepmom disciplined him for it, he drew a picture of her laying in a pool of blood with knives stabbed all over her body. When nobody was home, she took some mix of sage and some kind of oil, drew a cross on every wall with this mixture and left the room. When he got home (nobody knew about the crosses but her), he took one step in his room and immediately walked out and wouldn't go in there for 2 weeks. Not even a step.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I agree. i was going to say something similar about being possessed by something. The shooters in the USa aswell. Seems there's some form of possession taking place in people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join