It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well...let's look on the bright side!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: carewemust

It's simple: You put him in a cage, inside a jail cell. Let each person who was injured, and relatives of both the injured and murdered, walk up to the cage and say or do anything they want for 30 seconds. Make sure its posted online, with the faces of the "visitors" blurred out. That will deter other crazies, to some degree.

That will deter other crazies ?... or just create more crazies out of the justice seekers ?

DETER more, just like blasting ISIS fighters/families totally ruined their recruitment.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

It's the drugs he's undoubtedly on.

I want a toxicology report. I bet you my wee pink arse the crazy f# is on a SSRI.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Sheye

It's simple: You put him in a cage, inside a jail cell. Let each person who was injured, and relatives of both the injured and murdered, walk up to the cage and say or do anything they want for 30 seconds. Make sure its posted online, with the faces of the "visitors" blurred out. That will deter other crazies, to some degree.

That will deter other crazies ?... or just create more crazies out of the justice seekers ?

DETER more, just like blasting ISIS fighters/families totally ruined their recruitment.

That’s one way of looking at it.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Don't know the validity of this but I'll leave it here for your perusal:
imgur.com...

??

There's a lot about these shootings that don't jibe; Crusius says in his manifesto he couldn't hurt his fellow Americans, there is also no derogatory language used about Hispanics. Why drive across Texas for hours? There's no illegals in East Texas? Antifa threatened to come to El PAso specifically - why is that being ingored? I could go on but as usual with these events there are many things I must be suspicious of because neither government or the media have proven themselves trustworthy. You cannot take them at their word for everything.

ETA: it appear the Dayton shooter was a supporter of Fauxcahontas Warren who retweeted various anti-ICE and anti-Trump memes. Guess we won't be hearing about that from the MSM.
edit on 6-8-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
Just coming in to say, video games do not cause violent crime. This has been put to rest again, and again, and again. So, stop.

The issue is mental illness, and it always has been. In every country in the world. Until we look it in the eye, we'll never begin to fix things. We fight about bullsh* and never get behind the eightball.

Thanks, good night.

Indeed this tragedy would be used as justification to either ban video games or further impose censorship without tackling the main problem.

Mental Health issue in America as well seem to have being avoided by the liberals and some on the right I wonder why is that?

I why always tell to my younger friends if you and they understand the differences between real life and fantasy of a video game or comic they would be fine.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I hate that the fact video games are being yet again being blamed for. The fact that his father was a drug addict says a lot. And that part is being ignored by MSM.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Pretty much the same thing is said for a few days after every mass shooting.

President Trump is supposed to announce some kind of unique initiative Monday at 10am Eastern.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Hopefully around Mental Health.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Just that you mentioned 'games'. I agree he should be dealt with appropriately and I'm sure he will be.

I have no doubt he is mentally unstable!

We need to be careful though because al the rhetoric about 'Mentally Ill' people causing these tragedies will soon give authorities the rights to monitor everyone who has MH problems with Tags or whatever as if all would go out and do these things (which isn't true). And I don't think that's right, as that will be just like crooks out on parole who have actually done something to be tagged!

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

the good news here is he is still alive and perhaps we can find out what makes a person want to kill others. Before we ask 1 more question, that one needs an answer.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I don't believe in taking joy from the misfortunes or misery of others - even if they are my enemy.

I've learned enough from hardship and misfortune in my own life to know it's just not right. I can't wish it on anyone and I cannot laugh at anyone who suffers, no matter who they are.

I refuse to contaminate my mind and my Heart with anymore anger or hatred. I pray that others can learn this without having to go through what I've been through.

We need healing, we do not need anymore hate.
Please learn to forgive those who have hurt you.
edit on 8/5/2019 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join