It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAUSE of mass shootings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Well, then the “cause” is societal. With medication the excuse and the real driver is something stupid like money.

It is called “spiritual death” and is the first step to ultimate destruction of society as a whole. See my thread about Universe 25 and rat utopia.

The First Nation kids in Canada are on the leading edge as their elders are committing suicide. You see it in Air Force with the world wide stand down the other day.

Our society is sick and dying. Ain’t no money if there are no more people to do whatever money is good for. Hence child molestation becoming normalized.

They can save us but money goes away and they are scared of that. We need the change. And the guts to do it.

Dinosaurs must die.

Long live the revolution!!

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: HODOSKE
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

i believe it was a rarity . now it is a common occurrence.

Or is it TV reaches further than the local channels and area now ?
Hard to say.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
www.xkcd.com...

I am kinda serious and kind of joking because it is wrong to mess everyone over money...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
These incidents began ramping up sharply after Obama was elected, and everyone knows the anti gun agenda of the Obama administration to the point of illegal operations like Fast and Furious which got federal agents killed.

Also Obama implementing dystopian executive orders being in alignment with the same things the Bush administrations did, and we have a fully entrenched deep state CIA Monarch programming, MK-Ultra off shoots, scopolamine mind control, and all kinds of things with real agendas against the American people. Also luciferian black magic added in for good measure is what these black programs are fully in to.

These mass shootings are a direct result of these CIA programs. IMO
There are bigger enemies out there who want to own it all their way.
The average sheep says "No way" it just can't be.

Or it's just people going bat sh## postal for no real good reason.

I would like to think this simply isn’t plausible, but sadly I’ve read so much on MK ULTRA that I do wonder who used this technology after the fact. Sure, we are told the programs were shut down but it isn’t like the data was destroyed and it didn’t more likely than not go private... and once something like altering a mind to control it is unleashed from Pandora’s Box, consider any psychopath out there running any company in the mental health field could get his hands on it.

We likely have no way of knowing where the MK ULTRA “research” findings found their way off to, but Tavistock Institute are some interested parties’ best guess.

Bill Cooper, Behold a Pale Horse, 1991 wrote:

The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of military weapons for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity which would leave the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus enflame the antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd Amendment.

That author wrote this nearly three decades ago.

Does it mean much of anything? No. Because I’m not sure each of these more recent (say last decade) mass shooters have all had a history of any form of counseling or taking specific pharmaceuticals, but I do remember reading the Aurora shooter was taking some kind of drug and had a therapist, I think they worded it. I’ve never looked into it, but I would be curious to know if anyone has.

But in reality and not conspiracy or speculation, the MK ULTRA cat has been out of the bag running amok for a few decades now, so it is tough to know who could be out there using it for further evil.

There’s not much that really scares me. The mind control stuff freaks me out. lol

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I would absolutely conceded that people can be deeply influenced by conflicting political beliefs.
But you have to admit that politics today isn't any more volatile than say during the Vietnam war.

I'm not old enough to know what politics was like during that period. In saying that I doubt it was any more volatile , I do think though trump agitates an already tenuous atmosphere.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE
MK ULTRA

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I keep thinking about the causes of these mass shootings. I grew up in the 70's and 80' these shootings never happened or came into my thoughts back then. What has changed? It cant be gun access because there has always been guns. Racism? That has always been there. Maybe social media? Degrading of morality?. Autism? Use of antidepressants? Emf affecting our brains? would appreciate thoughts

Cause is straightforward - it's our society, discipline, values, priorities - need i go on.
It's us - humanity - we're at fault.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Secretrooster
There isn’t just one cause. It’s a complex equation with numerous factors. To list a few....smart phones, social media, movies & tv, video games. Also as a society we’ve moved away from religion. Not saying I agree with religion, but i think it has had an effect on moral values.

America is where most mass shootings occur...... and America is very religious.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

i believe it was a rarity . now it is a common occurrence.

I remember the tower shooter at a Texas University... The whole nation was outraged.

Charles Whitman left a note saying he wanted an autopsy because he believed there was something in his brain that made him do it.
And when an autopsy was done.... a growth was found!!

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

@ CAUSE of mass shootings

-Ignorance, depression, overall feeling of uselessness or unacceptance by the group.

-Dark spells aimed at the American people.

-Weak minds used by darkness inundated with hate and ignorance being provoked by the feeling of accomplishment & acceptance from the group by spreading harm and pain upon others not accepted by the group, that they do not want placed upon themselves.

They feel in prison they will be hero to a useless old world segregated cause.
When they reach the spiritual precipice they learn as have others.

Many prayers of peace and blessings to the people slain & families afflicted.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Never mind. Others have said it better.

edit on 5-8-2019 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I keep thinking about the causes of these mass shootings. I grew up in the 70's and 80' these shootings never happened or came into my thoughts back then. What has changed? It cant be gun access because there has always been guns. Racism? That has always been there. Maybe social media? Degrading of morality?. Autism? Use of antidepressants? Emf affecting our brains? would appreciate thoughts

There have been many mass shootings over the last few decades.

Recently, due to the advent of easily accessible mass media and ubiquitous technology and the internet and whatnot, coverage is more universal etc thereby making it seem as if MORE is happening.

Imagine living in the 1920s or something. A lot was going on back then, but there was no internet, mass media coverage, journalists able to quickly dart across the globe to cover stories etc etc.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

There isn’t just one cause. It’s a complex equation with numerous factors. To list a few....smart phones, social media, movies & tv, video games. Also as a society we’ve moved away from religion. Not saying I agree with religion, but i think it has had an effect on moral values.

America is where most mass shootings occur...... and America is very religious.

The United States of America, right?

Cos the United Mexican States has its own fair share of firearm-related homicides - mostly drug and gang-related, but still...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
IMO, many mass shootings are caused by the economic conditions of the times. One goes on a shooting rampage to point blame at certain group or class of individuals.

Other reasons include one who is spurned by a group of people or one who retaliates against a perceived wrongdoing to them.

Its most certainly an emotional/mental health issue.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Perhaps the cause of these mass shootings is the ease with which any homicidal maniac in the US can obtain such lethal firearms?

Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Jdubious

Ok. Not sure what that has to do with my reply.

It was an answer to your question as to a possible reason for mass shootings. I found this posters response very easy to understand...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
After a quick wiki lookup to get a general idea of the number of mass shootings by decade:

2011 to present - 90
2010's - 23
2000's - 36
1990's - 29
1980's - 21
1970's - 14
1960's - 6
1950's - 1
1940's - 3
1930's - 2
1920's - 3

This shows that the years after 2010 has seen a significant increase in mass shootings. My guess is worsening economic conditions from 2011 to present.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Too many over medicated kids and no place to lock them up. I bet everybody knows of mental intuitions that are shut or gone. Yes it was the Dims idea to try to make them fit in with society and the Republicans like the money saving of it. Now we have this.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

You're right. Drugs that mees with peoples brains that are prescribed without any real knowledge of what is going on in their head. Some things can be fixed without drugs or money.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

All things which are prevalant in other nations, yet its does not happen, the only difference is access to firearms in the USA, but many an Americans disagrees/ignore the obvious and blames things which other nations have, why do other nations not suffer these mass shootings at the same frequency?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join