It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order of the Illuminists

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001
You know nothing of magick…

We covered this already, see my previous reply.

Are you a Freemason? Do you think you know more than the Duke of Kent, the head of masonry?

What's important is I know more than you, but then again that isn't some great accomplishment.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Where did I confuse Cosmology for Astrology, I said in my post it requires knowledge of Cosmology and Astronomy, as fields of the sciences which are vital to having a compete understanding of the cosmos so as to be able to achieve things such as my architectural projects, it was you who mentioned Astrology, and I merely informed you of what my opinion on astrology was beyond the newspaper horoscopes, which relates to Egypt, Exodus, the Promised land etc, and the secrets of the crafts, i,e this is symbolised in freemasonry as God between the Square the compass, the Architect.
edit on 5-8-2019 by CyberMoses1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

No you do not know more than me, to know more than me you would have to be above the Duke of Kent in freemasonry, the British Royal Family, as I am.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Where did I confide Cosmology for Astrology...

Every time you mentioned the subject.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

No you do not know more than me, to know more than me you would have to be above the Duke of Kent in freemasonry, the British Royal Family, as I am.

I'm descended from the House of Windsor, the Merovingians, Plato and Gordon Ramsay.

I know everything about everything. Especially risotto.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

You have now well and truly "jumped the shark".

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

If you know more than I Augustus, then tell me, what doe Leonardo's 'Annuciation' mean? What does his "Mona Lisa" mean and his "Baptism of Christ" mean? What does Caravaggio's "Taking of Christ" mean or his "The Conversion of St Paul" mean or his "Crucifixion of St Peter" mean? What does Bosche mean by his "Ascent of the Blessed or "Garden of Earthly Delight", what does Rembrandt mean with his "Night-watch" or Milton with "Paradise Lost?" what is the meaning of Velazquez' paintings, or the works of Titian? If you know more than I, then, please, enlighten me.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Are you talking to me or AugustusMasonicus?

The clue is where it says "a reply to...."

Now that is some deep secret knowledge you have shared in a public forum.

Are you not afraid of the consequences

even just a clue can lead to complete break down of society

cat and dog living together, complete anarchy.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Goodbye Oldcarpy, intellectual and spiritual peasants, will always be intellectual and spiritual peasants.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

So you are a .........

what alien species is in control of or above our reptilian overlords again?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I'm a little too smart to fall into a game of gotcha on what those particular works of art 'mean' because even if I gave you a verbatim explanation directly from the artist in question on the matter you'd make up some nonsense reply about how the Moon is rising in Uranus and conflate cosmology with astrology or some other non-related subject.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Not necessarily, although the mysteries of human civilisation and evolutionary biology are still to be answered, as we face obstacles in powerful institutions such as the christian churches and military, who wish to protect their secrets and therefore empirical structures. InhaleExhale, What do you know about British Royal Ceremony?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

No, you are just an intellectual peasant who is dancing around the fact he is faced by an intellectual superior who he cannot compete with, and based on his need to protect his alpha-male ego, which goes deep into psychology, he hides this behind immature petty uneducated replies. So, on that, the fact you cannot answer my question proves you do not know more than I, and therefore, has rendered all you comments as bull#.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

InhaleExhale, What do you know about British Royal Ceremony?

Obviously everything a person of my stature is required to.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

So, on that, the fact you cannot answer my question proves you do not know more than I, and therefore, has rendered all you comments as bull#.

THANK YOU

you have just said it.

or do you know where I can get that air freshener I was asking about, does it even exist or am I wasting my time searching?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Goodbye.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

"What would you like to know"

Everything.

But you are telling me nothing i don't already know.

The archaeology should not be an issue, your family tree and accounts allegedly stretching farther back than ancient Egypt.

Illuminate us mate, essentially crap or get off the pot please, as this seems to be nothing more than a pointless exercise of your own fantastical delusion which you seem unwilling or even unable to share.

Hidden Hand made a far better argument if we are honest, wish he would come back around.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.illuminati-news.com...

edit on 5-8-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Goodbye.

Am I going somewhere or are you?

Your superior intellect has me all confused, pardon my ignorance

should I get up walk away from my computer?

"Toss a coin, heads or tails"

I guess I'll see you on the flip side

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Technically we are all going somewhere but with this dude, it's simply around in circles.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Goodbye Andy, maybe you should direct your questions to the apparent order within Freemasonry called the Illuminati, they may be able to give you the answers you are seeking, as I think you are mistaken the Illuminists, the Illuminati, with the masonic Illuminati, it is equivalent to confusing the Knights Templar of the 12th century with the Masonic Knights Templar or the Mexican Cartel of the same name.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join