It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order of the Illuminists

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001
Cosmology is vital to architecture if your architecture is based around universal truths and celestial alignments...

That isn't cosmology, brohan, that's astrology.

Cosmology is the study of the origins and development of the universe.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

But of "course" you are, my dear chap, I think I am influencing your thought processes, or at-least the Independence of such.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Why, yes of course you can. I'll have my man run round to you with a case of Tesco's finest scotch.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

I think I am influencing your thought processes,

Not really, no.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That isn't cosmology, brohan, that's astrology.

What? Astrology is a "universal truth"? - I always had it down as a load of bollox. Shome mishtake, shurely?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

It is physics actually, and physicists require, if you do a degree, astronomy and cosmology, and an understanding of the complete cosmos, and such things mathematics, etc. You know nothing of astrology, divination, prophecy, or magick, what you know, is that which protects our secrets, the newspaper horoscopes, to blind you to our ways and our symbolism.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
What? Astrology is a "universal truth"? - I always had it down as a load of bollox. Shome mishtake, shurely?

Shhhhh! Don't ruin this.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Are you talking to me or AugustusMasonicus?
II agree, it is not a universal truth, it is a symbolic system, which is used by craftsmen, including Leonardo Davinci, the Loin of David, the Mashiach Ben David, an Illuminist etc, to convey a conscious reality and idea of the cosmos,

link   

originally posted by: [post=24536386]CyberMoses1001[/pos]
It is physics actually...

No it isn't, only someone who hasn't taken even a basis physics course would say something like that, let alone compare cosmology to astrology.

You know nothing of astrology, divination, prophecy, or magick...

Thank Cthulhu, since I wouldn't want people thinking I'm a moron for believing in that crap.

link   

Oooops! Sorry.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

...the Loin of David...

Loin, LOL. Is there a Flank Steak of David too? Because I would eat the hell out of that.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Are you talking to me or AugustusMasonicus?

The clue is where it says "a reply to...."

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Well it was you Augustus who mentioned Astrology, not I, what I done was, to say Astrology to those who know better, is merely a symbolic system, which relates to a conscious reality and an idea of the cosmos, a system used by the likes of Leonardo Davinci, an Illuminist, it is because he is an Illuminist his work is so expensive.
You are receiving the greatest lecture in freemasonry, Renaissance art and architecture, which most university student would appreciate, but typical intellectual peasantry, think they know better.
edit on 5-8-2019 by CyberMoses1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

You are receiving the greatest lecture in freemasonry, Renaissance art and architecture, which most university student would appreciate,

Only in your head.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Yes, but the hostile nature of your reply, was similar to the hostility you where showing toward me, just as that reply, is an example of your hostility so I was not sure if it where I or he, you where speaking to.
edit on 5-8-2019 by CyberMoses1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

You know nothing of magick nor Leonardo, Augustus. Are you a Freemason? Do you think you know more than the Duke of Kent, the head of masonry?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Indeed.

link   

That wasn't hostility - just a bit of banter, old chap.

link   

Well it was you Augustus who mentioned Astrology, not I...

You certainly did when you comically confused cosmology for astrology.

What I can tell you however is I find your delusional ramblings to be of mildly entertaining value at the moment. But I have the attetion span of a cucumber so at some point you'll have to actually say something of value otherwise I'll grow weary of you.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

a reply to: InhaleExhale

Because your question insinuates the believe, on your behalf, that the Illuminati, of which I refer to, is the Illuminati from conspiracy theories, the masonic Illuminati, if such a thing exists, and therefore your questions, and insults are based on your complete misunderstanding of the Illuminists and therefore the European Enlightenments, they are no different that Rembrandt's workshop, or the Florentine schools etc. Secondly, in relation to an air freshener, no, there is no air freshener, nor BS, we are not masons, in the masonic sense, although we are, at times, stonemasons, we don't have lodges, we have workshops, and studios, we don't attend regular meetings to be enlightened on the knowledge of Egypt, i.e the military industrial complex, of which, Masonry works for, so thereof the need for an air-freshener is not needed, as a bull would never enter our homes, workshops or studios, and therefore, there would be no bull#, however the zodiac would be. If you are an Illuminist reading this post, you ill see it, before InhaleExhale does.
"By calling we are, From Beyond We Work"
"Toss a coin, heads or tails"

Now that is some delusional mumbo jumbo.

No, my question is very direct and doesn't insinuate anything.

Your interpretation that it does is rather interesting.

What insults are you talking about?

Secondly, in relation to an air freshener, no, there is no air freshener, nor BS, we are not masons,

Do you think its just one poster using multiple accounts to talk to you?

I make no mention of anything you are replying with about masons and the Illuminati or the military or whatever else nonsense you are talking about

Yes, There is air freshener, I can by at any supermarket.

Yes BS does exist.

My question was about if there is one strong enough to cover the stench of BS.

What is so difficult to understand?

if anyone is an Illumanist or if anyone can read they will see how batsh1t crazy your reply is to simple question.

Are you assuming I am saying that what you are saying is BS?

Why not assume I had a serious question about air freshener and that I am a bull/cow farmer and how I have the farm set up due to land restrictions the cattle are pretty close by to the house and at times the BS is just too strong, regular air freshener doesn't get rid of the stench that gets into the house.

No....... you have to express an egotistical approach and show how "enlightened" you really are, and this is in just about every reply you have made to posters.

If I asked a child this question their answer would have been much more enlightening than the ramblings that you just provided about nonsense I never mentioned or even hinted at.

If you are an Illuminist reading this post, you ill see it, before InhaleExhale does.

well I don't claim to be enlighten so of coarse those enlightened beings such as yourself will see things things before me.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join