It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order of the Illuminists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

Holy run on sentences.

After you're done making things up in this thread you may want to learn how to use periods, commas and sentence spacing so your word salad vomitus doesn't come across so word salad-y.

Give me a shout when you have some actual proof of anything you're claiming.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

In relation to the Regius Manuscript, the writer I can assure you was a brick, and a puppet for the Roman Church, possibly during the transition of one Pope to another, via the Architects and Egypt. Unlike Leonard, who understood Egypt. and masonry, or what became masonry.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm not making up anything, that's what Masons' do, they build bricks, for the criminal justice system, the Churches, the Police,Army, Royalty and the Architects, to protect the military and the secret service, if their members are not puppets then they are archetypal forms of the unconscious mind as it exists within the structures of Egypt, so as to control the masses, puppets of the military industrial complex, and loyal to the beast, Egypt.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

What ARE you going on about?

It looks like someone wanted to join the Masons, got told no and is now having a temper tantrum.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001
a reply to: zatara

She is not Illuminati, Illuminati means Enlightened Ones, what you are being fooled by, are conspiracies fuelled by the military industrial complex, the criminal justice system, and prison complex etc, so as to blind you to secret services activities, the Illuminati you know of Zatara, are bricks in a wall, and a conspiracy, used to fool the gullible, so as to hide the bigger reality, the secret services, and war activities.

What are you talking about...? Who do you mean with "she"..?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

No, I am much deeper than Masonry, although as a wild teenager, I did plan on infiltrating the Masons for fun. I know much more about masonry than masons. Their degrees, their concepts, their believes, their loyalties, their forms, their magicians, their ceremonial events, their goals, the ignorance, the bigotries, etc.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I know much more about masonry than masons

Sure you do. Can’t even get basic facts right and you think you know something?

LOL

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

The female in the frame of the, bull#, for lack of a better word, documentary on Freemasons that the previous commentator posted, in relation to the Illuminati and Adam Weishaupt.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

What are the basic facts?
You enter a lodge and you learn to hang washing on the washing line, to play darts, to rub your chest, to say "Gentle now", "sacrifice" "ritualistic" "love" "dog" and all other magical keywords, so as to protect society, the secrets servcies, the legal bar, political gerrymandering and monopolisation and fraud, you learn a little about the origins of civilisation, the occulations of the testaments, the mysteries of Egypt etc. or have you not gone this far, Terence? Tar Terrace, Errands, Victoria, Victorious, Viceroy, Royal, Aristocrat, Aristophantes, Greek, Plato, the Allegory, The Cave, Heaven and Hell, the mysteries.
edit on 4-8-2019 by CyberMoses1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Even MORE stuff you can’t get right! It’s so funny!

Here’s a very simple question for you....

What is the earliest text reference to the Masons?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Apparently the Regious Manuscript, but I've already stated that he who wrote it, was most likely a brick and a puppet of higher forces, just as Martin Luther was during the reformation, so as to create the reformation which goes deep into the structure of human civilisation and warfare, also, the earliest known form of masonry, dates back to ancient Egypt and civilisation building, whose mysteries goes deep into a constant pattern which runs throughout the laws of nature and the cosmos, from Mathematics to Biology, then it, Masonry, is found throughout the Roman Empire, used by the elite, and the Christian Churches, it follows and evolves, as the military evolves and expands, it's modern form, has it's origins with the beginning of the British Empire, although it has probably had an update post WWII and post 9/11.
edit on 4-8-2019 by CyberMoses1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Apparently the Regious Manuscript

It’s Regius poem or Halliwell manuscript. Can’t even get THAT right! Also, it’s not the earliest.

Try again!

(I’m ignoring the rest of your made up BS)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Then Terence, since you are an enlightened one, within whose mind, the great Ra shines, allow me to ask you a question.
"Who are the beasts who feast, are there seven, or are there eight?"

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Then Terence, since you are an enlightened one, within whose mind, the great Ra shines, allow me to ask you a question.
"Who are the beasts who feast, are there seven, or are there eight?"

Can’t even get my name right! LOL

Come on “enlightened one” who “knows more about masonry than the Masons”! When is the earliest text reference to the Masons?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Ancient Egypt, but it is not modern masonry, it is what modern masonry is based upon. There I answered you question, now you answer mine, "Who are the beasts who feast, are there seven, or are there eight?"

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Ancient Egypt, but it is not modern masonry, it is what modern masonry is based upon. There I answered you question, now you answer mine, "Who are the beasts who feast, are there seven, or are there eight?"

Actually, you didn’t answer my question as you didn’t provide the text or date.

For someone who said “I know more about masonry than the Masons”, you don’t really know anything.

LOL

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I'm not sure of the date because it depends on what you mean by masonry, but masonry is based upon control and societal systems which originated in Africa and the Middle East with the formation of human civilisation, between 5-10,000 years ago, whose mystery, i.e how civilisation correlates to evolutionary biology, and such things as linguistic and mathematical systems, goes deeper. However, beyond it all, Terence, it is but an artificial construct built by the architects of the military around human consciousness and psychical architecture, an artificial construct that some call a matrix.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Now Terence, are there seven or are their eight?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Again with the longwinded nonsense.

You’re boring and can’t get even the simplest things right (like my name LOL).

I just can’t be bothered with charlatans like you who think they know something, when in fact, they know nothing.

Get back to me when you can type English instead of gibberish.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Now Terence, are there seven or are their eight?

Who is “Terence”?

As for your question? I couldn’t care less. I’m not here to answer your questions when you don’t know anything.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join