It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order of the Illuminists

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Or playing Minecraft i imagine.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001

Are you an American oldcarpy, we Western Europeans are an enlightened people, the idea of an architect, who, like me, is a savant, enjoying a glass or two of whiskey while designing a golf-course, and a library, which he was inspired to design, having had the idea while in the creative mood, is not surprising.

No, I'm a Brit.
1. You are not an Architect.
2. You are not a savant.
3. I don't believe that you are old enough to drink whisky.
4. You have not designed a golf course or a library unless scribbling with crayons counts.
I think that just about covers it?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I had two whiskys, small whiskeys, as it was a present from a friend who has just returned from holidays, which I drank as I was designing the course, and since you've been away in the past few hours, I've managed to design a complete Library arrayed with fine paintings and ornamentation, I am not sure if you are American Augustus, but I am European, and the idea of a young enlightened architect drinking a whiskey or two, while designing a gold course and a Greco library, is not , how do I say it, alien in nature. We are an enlightened part of the world.

Why, good chap, I do say that I enjoy or whiskey a six myself. While in the course of my own imbibing I also did some design work of my own; I drafted a final plan for a new luxurious FEMA camp, replete with a state of the art Soylent Green processing area. I then designed a new moon base where we can conduct our Egypt-worshipping in semi-secrecy (the Nazis are here of course). After that I produced several new pieces of furniture for IKEA which will consternate the masses and cause me much mirth.

Here, here. To boozing and architecting.

edit on 6-8-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I do not mean to disappoint you, but I am an architect, I do other things in my spare time as a hobby, such as creating computer games, and I've been up all night working on a large golf-course, alongside a library, and a gated community of townhouses.
I drink whiskey quite regularly actually, I prefer a Jameson or a Bushmills, but this time it is a Johnnie Walker.

A stated, I have designed a golf course and library, and much more, I just now, over the next few weeks, must transfer the designs into computer designs using architectural software, and then, when I am pleased with them, I will produce 3D models, and begin the construction, while sending the models to Architectural awards and exhibitions. What do you know of architecture Oldcarpy, it is not rocket science. I'm actually an architectural savant with over 5000 years of architectural knowledge which I can recall from memory in seconds. hence the reason I am capable of having long intelligent conversation without tiring and by replying quickly, savantism, my mind is like a computer "documents", it holds millions of bits of information.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

my mind is like a computer "documents", it holds millions of bits of information.

Yet your English is beyond bad.

I call major BS on the “savant” claim. I call BS on ALL of you claims.

(post by CyberMoses1001 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

What do you know of architecture Oldcarpy, it is not rocket science. I'm actually an architectural savant with over 5000 years of architectural knowledge which I can recall from memory in seconds. hence the reason I am capable of having long intelligent conversation without tiring and by replying quickly, savantism, my mind is like a computer "documents", it holds millions of bits of information.

You don't really expect anyone to buy any of this, do you. I mean, really?

I must have missed this "long intelligent conversation" of yours. I have read some delusional illiterate ramblings, though.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

My English is bad

Yes. Yes it is.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sounds like wonderful architecture Augustus, especially the moon idea.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

After that I produced several new pieces of furniture for IKEA which will consternate the masses and cause me much mirth.

So your'e the sadistic bastard that is responsible for those fiendish IKEA furniture assembly instructions?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

a reply to: TerryDon79

My English is bad, you must be bind to your own, cataracts? Mirror Mirror, on the wall, who is the prettiest of them all.

can you see what you are posting?

are you going now explain the Mandela effect and that you come from a universe where in Snow white its Mirror, Mirror and not Magic mirror?

My English is bad

This is the last thing you should be addressing, why?

Because it exposes your agenda even further.

A superior intellect needs to argue that their grammar and English is correct and can only respond by calling others peasants?

This is comedy gold

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I'm intrigued by your Story!

Although There is one thing that Disturbed me.
If your club never talks about it why now? Why you?

And If you're interested in the well being of humanity why don't you share the information and teach them how to apply the knowledge you gained?

Right now it seems to me you are fishing in Mason's water...

I will reevaluate my stances once you can give me a concise answer to my questions.

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Oh yes, I forget the "L" in blind, my mistake. Now I see.
The Mandela effect, If it is to do with psychology and Freud I can assure you Freud was just a brick in the wall of the military industrial complex, which controls the healthcare sector,a s it created it, he believed most psychological problems etc if I am correct, where the result of suppressed sexual wantings, I blame this on religiously right wing conservative society and criminal justice system, which manifests throughout civilisation, and animalistic instincts inherent in the primate, whereas, his sparring partner, Jung, believe it to be archetypes and dreams, and in my opinion, I believe it to be a mix of the the both, we live in Egyptian Greco Roman Judeo-Christian-Islamic crypto-fascist religiously right-wing genocidal society, of empires, monarchies, republics etc, who up until he 1990s where committing vile crimes against the most vulnerable and still are, it is a society that is a conscious construct of the military, built around conciseness and architecture, who use archetypal forms of the unconscious aspect of the conscious mind, as it exists within Egypt, similar to Jung's ideas, so as to subjugate, deceive and control the population, the problem that Freud and Jung missed, because they where bricks, Egyptians', part of the M.I.C. is, it is architecture and Egypt and the structure of human civilisation, just as Egypt created these problems with civilisation, architect can change these problems, architecture can change the world, it can bring world peace, end hunger, end illiteracy and diseases, give all education and healthcare, destroy all tyrants and empires etc architecture is the most powerful instrument of peaceful secular and liberal change in society. It is why I am an architect. And it is why I know so much.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

end illiteracy

Explains a lot!

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

It is not why we don't talk about it, it is not the masonic Illuminati of conspiracies, created by stupid people who do not understand the sciences and politics, it is the Illuminati, an ancient craft guild of craftsmen, and why now, I was bored, and I wanted to address the, bull#, by stating it has nothing to do with Egyptian Freemasonry, just as the ancient knights Templar have nothing to do with the masonic Knight's Templar.
edit on 6-8-2019 by CyberMoses1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Now do you believe that I am an architect? Because I am.
edit on 6-8-2019 by CyberMoses1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Now do you believe that I am an architect? Because I am.

Not even slightly.

Hey. Here’s a novel idea. PROVE you’re an architect. I know, right? Actually backing up something you’ve said. What a shocker!

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

he Mandela effect, If it is to do with psychology and Freud I can assure you Freud was just a brick in the wall of the military industrial complex, which controls the healthcare sector,a s it created it, he believed most psychological problems etc if I am correct, where the result of suppressed sexual wantings, I blame this on religiously right wing conservative society and criminal justice system, which manifests throughout civilisation, and animalistic instincts inherent in the primate, whereas, his sparring partner, Jung, believe it to be archetypes and dreams, and in my opinion, I believe it to be a mix of the the both, we live in Egyptian Greco Roman Judeo-Christian-Islamic crypto-fascist religiously right-wing genocidal society, of empires, monarchies, republics etc, who up until he 1990s where committing vile crimes against the most vulnerable and still are, it is a society that is a conscious construct of the military, built around conciseness and architecture, who use archetypal forms of the unconscious aspect of the conscious mind, as it exists within Egypt, similar to Jung's ideas, so as to subjugate, deceive and control the population, the problem that Freud and Jung missed, because they where bricks, Egyptians', part of the M.I.C. is, it is architecture and Egypt and the structure of human civilisation, just as Egypt created these problems with civilisation, architect can change these problems, architecture can change the world, it can bring world peace, end hunger, end illiteracy and diseases, give all education and healthcare, destroy all tyrants and empires etc architecture is the most powerful instrument of peaceful secular and liberal change in society.

That should win a prize for the longest sentence on ATS. And, you are not an architect any more than I am a brain surgeon.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Ok, I have just giving you a university lecture on Architecture and Landscape Architecture of the highest level, and I am not an architect, If you wish to believe that, then that is fine with me, and I will say goodbye.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join