It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order of the Illuminists

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Goodbye InhaleExhale.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

Yes, so long and thanks for all the fish CyberMoses1001.

Need to make a modicum of sense to support fantastical claims around these here parts.

Or at least answer basic queries pertaining to such.

Confused i maybe, but you certainly are not clearing anything up.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001

Goodbye InhaleExhale.

Um

OK, Is this some esoteric black magic to chant and repeat things over and over

Bye Bye

Sweet dreams

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

He likes to say goodbye A LOT.

I think it’s a new word mummy said while homeschooling him.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

...has rendered all you comments as bull#.

Says the guy on the internet claiming to be working on a multi-billion dollar golf course but can't even spell or use proper grammar.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I actually am working on a multi-billion dollar multi-course, gated-community golf-course, not just one, three, alongside a vast array of other buildings, it is not bull#, it is fact.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I actually am working on a multi-billion dollar multi-course...

Sure you are.

You're just another internet blowhard.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Not really, I only signed up to ATS yesterday, as something to do, while drinking whiskey and designing the golf-course.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Not really, I only signed up to ATS yesterday, as something to do, while drinking whiskey and designing the golf-course.

Enjoy your fantasy. Or your drunkenness. Either way you're not being taken seriously.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I had two whiskys, small whiskeys, as it was a present from a friend who has just returned from holidays, which I drank as I was designing the course, and since you've been away in the past few hours, I've managed to design a complete Library arrayed with fine paintings and ornamentation, I am not sure if you are American Augustus, but I am European, and the idea of a young enlightened architect drinking a whiskey or two, while designing a gold course and a Greco library, is not , how do I say it, alien in nature. We are an enlightened part of the world.

(post by solentsunrise removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Not being rude, but I thought my simple questions would be interesting...

originally posted by: Egoismyname

I am a member of the Illuminati, what do you need to know?

1. Why illuminati create instead of destroy? What is the ideology behind it?
2. You are portraying Illuminati to be a general disorganised society, yet if there is such some sort of structure should be found. What you can tell us about that, what is the "structureless structure" of your society.
3.Why do you seem to be in the need of "being asked" to speak and shed light. Is there anything that governs that way of acting?
4. According to illuminati thought, are men equal to each other or otherwise? If there is difference, what makes it so?
5. is it common to incorporate/mediate any specific hidden ideas in your "crafts" or they are only products of practical and artistic nature?
6. Many similar groups to illuminati, history showed fell into dismay, as the heart of men is open for many things, some not so necessarily needed to be let in. In this context, are you aware of the possibility your illuminati guild to be enslaved in a sense by its own egregor? What are your thoughts about that.

And one more not so much related to your expertise question: Are you aware of another societies with higher order of that of the illuminati? If yes, why not joining them?

(post by oldcarpy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

Before I answer, are you referring to the craftman's guild the Illuminati, or the Illuminati of conspiracy theories associated with Freemasonry, Empire, and world domination?

I will assume you are speaking of the real Illuminati, the Illuminists, the enlightened ones, the craftsman's guild, a guild of independent craftsmen, who, up until the turn of the 20th century, had a lot of commercial business, but with Wall Street and multinational business like Nike and Adidas, little these days, although some exist, little in number and they are not overt practitioners of an obvious craft like Freemasonry, instead they are craftsmen and women of their own unique product, the knowledge of which, so as to create the product, is called magick.

Needing to be asked. Because I have seen a lot of conspiracies and fallacies about an organisation called the Illuminati that is non-associated with the Illuminati, the Illuminists, so I chose to attempt to clear the air by asking what needs to be known.

Indeed, all men and women, at least in theory, we believe are created equal, however, it is easier said than done, and we accept that, although men and women are equal in many ways, there are also ways in which they are unequal, due tot he laws of nature around the the impregnator and the bearer, as is found through the natural world, we seek to liberate the female, the homosexual and the African, as much as possible from oppression and slavery, and this is why we seek the fall of Egypt, which Masons worship, so therefore we are not masons, we despise Masonry. We believe in a liberal, secular progressive, multicultural, clean, green, ecofirendly, Independence, nation-less society of economic, political, legal and social equality, alongside the rejuvenation and independence of the arts and numerous other things, including the destruction of all empires, tyrannies, and religious organisations, who we see as agents of oppression, high priests of Egypt, deceivers of men and oppressors of women, and in short, highly illegal and unjustifiable, we also believe in free market economics, unlike Egypt, who creates the illusion of free market economics, but controls Wall Street, and the global financial system, as a means of military stabilisation, rather than an institution of free market economics and a means of ending poverty and creating global equality and peace.

Yes, our crafted goods, and it is no secret, are full of our magickal symbols and words and colours, it is what makes our crafts unique, it is why we are a craft, it is why arts and crafts are called such, why craft beer is called such, etc. Magick is but a system of knowledge that is used by a group of craftsmen or craftswomen so as to produce works, unique to them.
The symbols etc convey a greater cosmic truth of enlightenment, and it is why our products are very expensive.

No, we do not fear enslavement, we are small in number, we do not accept anybody, those who become illuminists like Leonardo, Caravaggio etc are brought by calling, a spiritual calling, they where born illuminists, it is why our motto is "By calling we are, from beyond we work", we work independently and freely, some make musical instruments, some paint fine artworks, some are architects, but what they all have in common, is they are learned men and women, versed in numerous fields of the sciences, raging from 10-36 scientific fields, from architecture to mathematics and astronomy, we are much smarter than Einstein's crowd, much smarter.

We are much higher than Freemasonry, yet Freemasonry is much higher than we, this brings us to civilisation and the structure of civilisation, Freemasons are Egyptian, Egypt is the civilisation in which we live, it explains why there re pyramids, obelisks etc everywhere, why there are pyramid schemes in Wall Street, and cities called Memphis Tennessee and why NASA has a mission called Osiris-Rec, Egypt, the military industrial complex and the criminal justice system and globalisation, and due to the structure and secrecy of the military, Freemasonry are nothing more than bricks in the wall, protecting the system from enemies etc and the uneducated uncivilised peasants, as they would call the poor etc. and to an extent, in relation to a large aspect of humanity, we agree, but we see the problems of humanity as being created by Egypt, a Egypt needs these problems so as to exist, it is why they are masons and have a square & compass, so as to build bricks in the wall, so although Masonry's are higher than we, because they are Egyptian, we in fact are higher than them in terms of knowledge, we know more about freemasonry and Egypt than they do, and magic, some consider us Hebrews, which goes deep into symbolism and society, we consider ourselves homo-sapiens. It is, in short, like the real Harry Potter, the Freemasons are the Voldemort crowd, where as, the Illuminati, the Hebrews, the Illuminists, are the Dumbledore crowd. Some use magic to enslave, to deceive to manipulate to wage war to oppress etc, some use it to enlighten, to free, to give creative expression, where otherwise it would not exist.

I hope my reply answers your questions.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

I think I’ve found the Illuminatis big honcho!

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Are you an American oldcarpy, we Western Europeans are an enlightened people, the idea of an architect, who, like me, is a savant, enjoying a glass or two of whiskey while designing a golf-course, and a library, which he was inspired to design, having had the idea while in the creative mood, is not surprising.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Mr Bean, being British, is related to Freemasonry and the British Military, the Police, the Court Systems, and secret services, Mi6 etc. Rowan Atkinson is probably a Freemason himself or has knowledge of such. What that has to do with the illuminists, a craft guild, I am not sure, anyway, we are greater lovers of Fawlty Towers.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Mr Bean, being British, is related to Freemasonry and the British Military, the Police, the Court Systems, and secret services, Mi6 etc. Rowan Atkinson is probably a Freemason himself or has knowledge of such. What that has to do with the illuminists, a craft guild, I am not sure, anyway, we are greater lovers of Fawlty Towers.

A whole paragraph of nonsense.

Well done!

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Goodbye Terence.

Who’s “Terence”?

new topics