It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akashic chronic for starters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
a reply to: 57ORM1IV

What might the Indigenous Australians say about dream time?

Dreamtime is the foundation of Aboriginal religion and culture. It dates back some 65,000 years. It is the story of events that have happened, how the universe came to be, how human beings were created and how their Creator intended for humans to function within the world as they knew it.

link to quote

ETA
Back on topic. As far as I know, Space time is a mental construct to understand the movement of matter trough space and the resulting relativity of speed.
Wouldn't it make perfect sense to start with a mental construct for traveling space-time?

No Clue

Space time to me begins from the first light, however I feel simplifying it is best for space travel. We currently count light years but not light days or even seconds so 4 dimensional space time isn’t as accurate as it could’ve been with this simple division.
edit on 5-8-2019 by 57ORM1IV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

ETA
Back on topic. As far as I know, Space time is a mental construct to understand the movement of matter trough space and the resulting relativity of speed.
Wouldn't it make perfect sense to start with a mental construct for traveling space-time?

Hmmm yes interesting surmise but I feel although spacetime is a mental construct, Dreamtime is closer to a spiritual construct so is a metaphysical reality.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Hi muzzle

Glad you joined in, I appreciate your inputs.
I would enjoy a face to face talk much more, writing down these thoughts in a foreign language is quite an effort to me.

Im sorry for being vague at times and cutting right to the grain.

I'm trying to open my mind and let information flow in and write them down asap. So my OP seem hasty, I'm sorry that's just how it's works best for me

I don't want to talk to much about my background. But i will answer specific questions if I don't find them to personal.

My dad always told me you can ask everything, if you don't mind a negative answer.

It's really hard to say what exactly triggers certain experiences. But lately the Kundalini meditation, and moving/inverting my polarities seems to yield some results. That's if i want to really go somewhere.
It's quite exhausting and there seems to be some prolonged weirdnesses arter coming back, distorted eye sight, undefined emotions, erratic thoughts, and some strange visual distinction looking right vs. Looking left.

I noticed leaving the body puts you in realms that are home to others.
Some don't want you there, especially when you enter space-time.
They appear to me like dark snail like bloops, they are slow and amorphous and tend to attach to my chakras when they localized me back in my body. They can easily be destroyed, but I only did it because i told them many times to leave and they where stubborn and thought i could be frightened, so a little example was needed for them to understand not to mess with me.

Extreme emotions and especially fear is what they're after. Fear seems to be the one they can harvest easily, and we are very quick emitting fear. They are happy with love as well but it seems they would be starved if aiming for love only.
They leave me alone in my body but are watching whenever I venture out.

They are actually very desperate and seem to need us more than we need them, but in the bigger picture it seems we all have our place in the circle of life. Some create ripples others feed of them...

There seems to be various human fractions that are actively involved in all of this, I leave them alone because they told me not to interfere, and stay out. They wont do anything as long as i don't try to extract information about, who, where, and why! they are the most dangerous one's to interact with!
Just leave them alone.

They are not allowed to interfere with your personal journey directly as long as you don't interfere, but trough psychology they will try and mess you up...

Ok this took me several hours to type and it feels like i didn't say nothing.

Thanks for asking anyways!

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Thanks for watching...

I don't know why , my best guess is that old commercials act like sigils or as you like Keys to bring certain context into our present reality and this somehow results in a slower (psychological) flow of time. Brings me to the conclusion that the potential of information () has influence on consiousness. And well , spacetime is more like spacetimeinfo... where info controls the renderout of spacetime. I know this doesn't make sense on a scientific level but that is how I percieve reality.

Bottomline old commercials can destabilize current reality somewhat.
Would make a great sci-fi or if real a better reality don't you think.

Greetings

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

spacetime is more like spacetimeinfo... where info controls the renderout of spacetime. I know this doesn't make sense on a scientific level but that is how I percieve reality.

I kinda know what you feel. Things are a little different for me since looking into area51. Just be true to yourself and try and do the right thing. Things should hopefully sort themselves out.

There was a lot of class and style in the video, a big achievement for its day as well. The brakes on my car still have the same self adjusting mechanism. I found it to be a memory of a good time, hope and making America great.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Crazy stuff on Minecraft, i never played and kind of regret it after seeing them do what they do.

I wonder what the redstone architect's are up to!

You mentioned them before do you know anything more specific, about the broader aim that unite them?

I have watched some videos of them and something felt off... In a good way in a weird fringe way

I can't really pin it down and i won't, they know how to find me I'm pretty sure...

ETA:
Can you link to the videos that where the most powerful to you?

Sincerely No Clue

edit on 5/8/2019 by NoClue because: eta

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I kinda know what you feel. Things are a little different for me since looking into area51. Just be true to yourself and try and do the right thing. Things should hopefully sort themselves out.

A51 thing will sort itself out very quickly. Earth is at a biforcation point again. Wish I could travel beyond this timeline. Take a peek in a highly probable future so to speak. Humanity deserves peace and prosperity. I hope for the best

I found it to be a memory of a good time, hope and making America great.

Well I'm not from your soil , but in my opinion America was the greatest country of the w0rld. My hope is it that America and it's people will become great proud and righteous again in the near future. By that I don't mean the economics but the people united against *Dark/Deep State and the corrupted media()

edit on 852019 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 57ORM1IV

Good point.
Made me think.
It's said, speed is relative to the observer.
So it probably depends on how fast the observer is at producing his own light...

And what does that even mean?

It has to do with pizooptic, stable or unstable tetrahedrons, the pineal gland, helixes that make the whole thing vibrant and alive by flowing through every tetrahedron, and its resulting tensions on a stable tetrahedron. like light through a prism, fracturing all it aspects onto all it's aspects.

Sweet dreams

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

It's not looking good, we are currently stuck in a loop, every round the gravity point seems to shift slightly, not much left for critical mass but time is running out AGAIN and probably I will have to say: "see you yesterday" once we reach bifurcation.

Mission control is broadcasting:
"ready for takeoff!"
get your helmets, tinfoil or not

Almost forgot a towel will do as well

Sincerely No Clue
edit on 19/8/2019 by NoClue because: hitchhikers are welcome

top topics

<< 1   >>

join