It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akashic chronic for starters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I sense some time anomaly on ATS and think it's time to give a little hint for current or future space-time explorers...

In this ATS thread I briefly touched on the akashic record.

I had another experience very similar back in space-time.

I don't remember exactly when or where it was, could even have been a dream, but the visual I had is still very present.

In this particular one i was a stable observer in the center of a helix made of memories.

I could turn the helix, and observe sort of screens ordered by time along the helix.
they where different memories, playing out in front of me, i could sense the whole vibrational experience, from emotions to light.

Trying to move the helix into the future, there were no more memories of how my mind interpret the vibration and therefore nothing but vibration to observe.

The problem was me moving the canvas, but because moving my Timeline could create all sorts of time anomalies it probably wasn't that bad of an idea...

This way helped me a lot to review my past and determine what situations, and interpretation thereof lead to an distorted tetrahedron. While not influencing my timeline!!!

A general warning get your head together before you time travel or you will go nuts or worse.
If you talk about it they are going to call you crazy and they might be right

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
The problem was me moving the canvas, but because moving my Timeline could create all sorts of time anomalies it probably wasn't that bad of an idea...

They want you to assume that you can move your life canvas to walk the best life path. However, they still control you to stay in their Matrix - the Universe.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

All i know at this moment is here in this matrix and i choose to come here, i am free to go whenever it pleases me! Are you?

I'm no prisoner only a visitor

Are you saying this is a prison?

What matrix are you in?

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

All i know at this moment is here in this matrix and i choose to come here, i am free to go whenever it pleases me! Are you?

I'm no prisoner only a visitor

Are you saying this is a prison?

What matrix are you in?

Can you choose another planet and teleport to it ? Nope.

Visitor maybe as all of God's children are Out of this World and only here to 'feel' evil; - maybe.

The enemy is in complete control of this Matrix - Prison.

We all descended from Heaven to endure this prison (Matrix) called the Universe.

Have we learned the reason why we "willingly" descended into this hell for ?

If not, then we willingly stay.

i am in a matrix where our entire life paths are known before we are born and are visible via divination. BTW: divination is very bad according to Jesus Christ.

If the Universe is a self contained game-zone; no wonder why Lucifer is so grumpy as he will never escape this game-zone, even via Portals.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Spacetime one thing dream time
a complete other...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha
Maybe portals to other planets do exist?

For your answer to be a decisive NOPE, it should go like this.
Can you, in this lifetime, physically teleport to another planet, without technology?

Don't be afraid of death that's the only way the devil has control over you!

actually he has no control except the ones you grant him, you will surely meet him and if you're not to terrorized by a life of fear, you might have a talk and understand that he is only doing his job.

The lesson is polarity/duality and he's doing his part.

Now some think that going to 1 is the way forward from polarity, while others think going to 3 is the way forward from duality. And then you have the manys that don't think at all, telling old tales.

Each his own i guess.

sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 57ORM1IV

What might the Indigenous Australians say about dream time?

Dreamtime is the foundation of Aboriginal religion and culture. It dates back some 65,000 years. It is the story of events that have happened, how the universe came to be, how human beings were created and how their Creator intended for humans to function within the world as they knew it.

link to quote

ETA
Back on topic. As far as I know, Space time is a mental construct to understand the movement of matter trough space and the resulting relativity of speed.
Wouldn't it make perfect sense to start with a mental construct for traveling space-time?

No Clue
edit on 4/8/2019 by NoClue because: quote

edit on 4/8/2019 by NoClue because: on topic

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

Family member went to that exact same place, described it identically. Their route was through psilocybin. How did you bring about witnessing this helix? Was it a lucid dream?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Some dreams feel like they go on for months others a few days.. some we travel in and some we stay at home

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

Most psychoactive plants give you a shortcut beyond, but the experience depends alot on the mental stability of the experiencer. Every disharmony in your mind is magnified and experienced unfiltered, while you can learn a lot in this state you can also lose alot!

A safer slower way is self induced altered state of minds, you will sort it out slowly and step by step.

My favorite

Laying on my back in a dark room
Close my eyes and observe the patterns in the darkness strange darkness with colorful filaments,

after some time they will probably form objects you are familiar with,
don't fall asleep.
Let them change as they come and go, no thought only observing,
they might get vivid, just observe,
with time more senses might come not only vision but feelings, smells and taste and audio.
Don't fall asleep, just observe.

Once you realize part of you creates this dream you can start to get to know yourself a bit better,
by consciously observing your inner vision's and see what they tell you.

If he can't go there by his own will, means he is not harmonic enough to control the mind part.

If I where him a couple of these non thought only observe sessions will be very beneficial for further studies of the akashic chronics.

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

"If he can't go there by his own will, means he is not harmonic enough to control the mind part."

There was a time where I myself had the ability, but through what I would say, lack of practice(meditation) coupled with obtuse behavior(exuding negativity) I found myself up a creek with no paddle.

Do you posses the ability to arrive at will? Do you have a routine of practice that keeps you in harmony?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I didn't want to offend.

Harmony is a state of mind, as freedom, once balance is found between the observer and the observed, you will start to see yourself more clearly. in this process your mind will find harmony.

I have tried many different routines, from many different cultures, they are all good to get aware of a different aspects of your self.
To name a few
Yoga, martial arts, and sex, help you with body awareness
Meditation, prayer, philosophy, psychology and dreams will help with the mind awareness.
Music, painting, dancing, playing, singing will help with the soul awareness.

No real routine any more.
I think, i just manipulate my brain waves, trough will.

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Hi NoClue.

You bring up some really interesting experiences and I'd love to hear more about them. In your haste to post the topic(s) I notice that you are leaving out a lot of background information about how these events came to pass, like what led to them, etc.

I would love to hear more details about your own life and what led you down this path. I suppose we could probably sit around and talk about this for 100s of hours because there is just so much in our lives to discuss surrounding our epiphanies and revelations.

You have a beautiful mind and I think you are learning a lot so I will always be happy to hear more.

Oh and about "Dreamtime", I have a huge section on this to add to my "Dreams" thread but haven't gotten around to adding any of it, or any of the other sections, in the last few years. I really want to finish that thread and then break it up into chapters and repost it (with edits) some day. I'm just so overburdened by my real life problems that I haven't had the time or opportunity to work on it. I have some really cool stuff to weave into it about Dreamtime that I know you'll enjoy.

Anyhow, I'd love to hear more about your experience looking into the Akashic, the more detailed you can recall and relate the better! I am very interested in your experiences and want to learn what you have to share. I believe I am here for a reason and so think your story is important.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Akasha (Sanskrit ākāśa आकाश) is a term for ether space or æther.

The word in Sanskrit is derived from a root kāś meaning "to be". It appears as a masculine noun in Vedic Sanskrit with a generic meaning of "open space, vacuity". In Classical Sanskrit, the noun acquires the neuter gender and may express the concept of "sky; atmosphere" (Manusmrti, Shatapathabrahmana). In Vedantic philosophy, the word acquires its technical meaning of "an ethereal fluid imagined as pervading the cosmos".

According to ancient and medieval science, aether (Ancient Greek: αἰθήρ, aither[1]), also spelled æther or ether and also called quintessence, is the material that fills the region of the universe above the terrestrial sphere.[2] The concept of aether was used in several theories to explain several natural phenomena, such as the traveling of light and gravity.

The word αἰθήρ (aithēr) in Homeric Greek means "pure, fresh air" or "clear sky". In Greek mythology, it was thought to be the pure essence that the gods breathed, filling the space where they lived, analogous to the air breathed by mortals.[4]

So the word in our language, aether, is related to the word air directly.

In physics, quintessence is a hypothetical form of dark energy, more precisely a scalar field, postulated as an explanation of the observation of an accelerating rate of expansion of the universe. The first example of this scenario was proposed by Ratra and Peebles (1988).[1] The concept was expanded to more general types of time-varying dark energy and the term "quintessence" was first introduced in a paper by Robert R. Caldwell, Rahul Dave and Paul Steinhardt.[2] It has been proposed by some physicists to be a fifth fundamental force.[3][4][5]

So therefore we are talking about the "5th Element" which is Spirit.
Remember that "Spirit" derives from two words meaning "Breath, Air".

In Greek, this distinction exists between pneuma (πνεῦμα), "breath, motile air, spirit," and psykhē (ψυχή), "soul"[1] (even though the latter term, ψῡχή = psykhē/psūkhē, is also from an Indo-European root meaning "to breathe": *bhes-, zero grade *bhs- devoicing in proto-Greek to *phs-, resulting in historical-period Greek ps- in psūkhein, "to breathe", whence psūkhē, "spirit", "soul").

In terms of this, I would describe "Spirit", "Aether", or "Akasha" as the fundamental background or underlying energy field of the Universe - the thing that connects all and permeates all and from which all things manifest/emerge.

We could go to all ancient beliefs and show that they knew about this and that their entire philosophical/cosmological systems of thought were based upon it.

So hypothetically, if such a construct exists, than it would explain how you are able to connect with all information via some type of conscious experience (because the Spirit = Consciousness itself and Everything = Spirit/Consciousness at it's base, E=mc^2 basically).

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I wanna post this then I gotta run off for a little bit and eat.

I found this surprisingly intelligent remark:

Latter Day Saint prophet Joseph Smith Jr. taught that the concept of spirit as incorporeal or without substance was incorrect: "There is no such thing as immaterial matter. All spirit is matter, but it is more fine or pure, and can only be discerned by purer eyes."[10]

So even Joseph Smith Jr was intelligent enough to recognize that "There is no such thing as immaterial matter", which is a philosophical and logic based idea. "All Spirit is matter" is indeed correct. All matter is Spirit conversely.

His further statements of "but it is more fine or pure" seems a bit off though, because he wasn't educated in modern physics and did not have access to the vast quantity of information that you and I today have. If I could speak to him today I could help him refine this thought into making more sense. What he means is that "Spirit itself is the fundamental base of the Universe and the essence of all things, in a general sense." (Which I explained in one thread is essentially Consciousness/Light as a physical real object).

This tidbit also proves to be accurate though it is from 1919:

Psychical research, "In all the publications of the Society for Psychical Research the term ‘spirit’ stands for the personal stream of consciousness whatever else it may ultimately be proved to imply or require" (James H. Hyslop, 1919).[13]

Another piece worth sharing because it brings up the Hebrew and Chinese chi/qi connections:

Similar concepts in other languages include Greek pneuma and Sanskrit akasha / atman[1] (see also prana). Some languages use a word for spirit often closely related (if not synonymous) to mind.[citation needed] Examples include the German Geist (related to the English word ghost) or the French l'esprit. English versions of the Bible most commonly translate the Hebrew word ruach (רוח; wind) as "the spirit", whose essence is divine.[14]

Alternatively, Hebrew texts commonly use the word nephesh. Kabbalists regard nephesh as one of the five parts of the Jewish soul, where nephesh (animal) refers to the physical being and its animal instincts. Similarly, Scandinavian, Baltic, and Slavic languages, as well as Chinese (气 qi), use the words for breath to express concepts similar to "the spirit".[1]

Here are the links I used for this - they are worth scanning over outta pure curiosity:

Spirit
Quintessence (physics)
Aether (classical element)
Akasha

Oh and that reminds me - this link Asha is what inspired me to write that old thread The Art of Shadow Ash and the Shade of the Sha which was a followup of occult revelations in a series, it wouldn't make much sense unless you read the predecessor threads in their entirety ('Deafened by the NEPTUNE of the Holy SPEAR-IT' which was a follow up of 'Jesus is Lucifer the Hidden Unicorn').

So "Asha" (note the similarity with AkAsha):

Asha (/ˈʌʃə/; also arta /ˈɑːrtə/; Avestan:𐬀𐬴𐬀‎ aṣ̌a/arta) is a Zoroastrian concept with a complex and highly nuanced range of meaning. It is commonly summarized in accord with its contextual implications of 'truth' and 'right(eousness)', 'order' and 'right working'.

in turn derives from Indo-European *sat- "being, existing". The Sanskrit cognate sátya- means "true" in the sense of "really existing." This meaning is also preserved in Avestan, for instance in the expression haiθīm varəz, "to make true" as in "to bring to realization."[15]

The synonymy of aša and "existence" overlaps with the stock identification of Ahura Mazda as the creator (of existence itself). Truth is existence (creation) inasmuch as falsehood is non-existence (uncreated, anti-created).

So in this sense "Truth" = "Spirit", as in the only "real thing in existence" is that underlying prima materia of "Light/Spirit" which all things are built from. The "God Particle" that composes all things sub-atomically and macro-cosmically. Consciousness itself manifest.

Of course this brings me back to all my other threads, because Ma'at or Iris is "Truth/Harmony".

Goodness you just got me started LOL!! I could go on and on about this forever, literally!
I need to go get something to eat though, so I'll be back later.

Just know that the concepts of Akasha almost certainly come from the earlier concepts of Asha, though the current etymology doesn't readily make this clear. But they are clearly related thematically and philosophically. In time the professors at the Universities will eventually catch up hahaha!

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Family member went to that exact same place, described it identically. Their route was through psilocybin. How did you bring about witnessing this helix? Was it a lucid dream?

Another route I recently found was by watching the Hermitcraft series on youtube. There are a lot of episodes and I have not watched them all. Iskall85 was the one that lead me to looking into the helix. I found this by following a lead on one of the storm area 51 meme's in which the Redstone engineers in Minecraft have a way into the base.

Along the way I can across many different life forms, some that live in the light, some that live in the code and some that live in places I am yet to clearly define. In making the commitment to see what is in area51 is a slippery slope and will push ones sanity. I am still learning about Redstone with current indications that there may be a multidimensional matrix that can help resolve some of the time dilations that have taken place. I may be wrong.

One thing i found in the helix, they love a good story.

edit on 4-8-2019 by kwakakev because: added last sentence

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
You should check out Hakan Hisim's art; more specifically the Universal Transmission series. Interesting topic!!

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
hi op,

since the nuts are great in this thread (yoda meme) i feel tempted to give my 2 cents

A general warning get your head together before you time travel or you will go nuts or worse.

Started to steer into reality a bit about a year ago. When I try to connect I found that certain video clips have more power(?) than others. As an experiment I used 1953. For some reason I think it's the bifurcation year of these/this timeline. It takes about several hours for the effect to kick in and back in R e a l i t y =2019. There are several effects to be observed. This Timeline will greet with a unusual amount of objects from chosen time. Also there was a personal feedback (!)

However sadly enough effect wears of very quickly. I guess the matrix processor (or whatever) tries to compensate for local context on observer. Also the effect is less on later timelines... After 1960 I found nothing.

Again conjecture :

I assume it takes 'time/resoures' to 'Gestate (for lack of better word)'. Information into current reality. Processor needs to restore current take in 2019=R and that takes time.

With that in mind the best information has to be 'locked' and well known in desired timeline. And Untouched/unknown by current 'Reality'. Weirdly enough this yields to the same class of contexts that are within the Mandela group. (if the effect is real).

The experiment :

Basically I guess we need a 1000monkeys (pun on 100 monkeys) N'sync but I doubt this will ever happen. On a personal level the experiment is nothing more than 24 hours of :

1 No contact/communication what with other people nor sensory feedback. Be alone , be unknown.
2 obfuscate position to peers...
3 Authentic material from timeline (less know in current , frequently know in projected aka 1953 for instance)
4 Best material is old commerials from products not sold/unknown in current timeline.
5 Alternate between music and speech , don't deviate to other years.
6 use wiki to find some facts from projected time. Try to live in / remember

Results :

Results may vary : Look for objects from projected time , context in current time. As said first session effects are most intense after that effects wear off. Most effects are in the form of Synchronicities.

One person can not do that much and the matrix processor corrects very quickly negating the effect.
However using a large number of testsubjects (at same time) may confuse it. It might actually bring in info from projected time into current timeline (or not).

Passing of Time :

Weird effect (psychological?) was it that time starts to pass slower during the experiment. Clips watched seem way longer (1.2-2 x). Also the silence between words spoken seems longer. For me this effect seems more like the natural speed of time. Like current Time is sped up artificially ? It's an effect I cannot fully explain but it hints again that something is wrong with current=2019 time.

you woudn't be nervous woudn't you... if Edsel's start to appear more often in your timeline ?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

i watched the video, took about 21 minutes for a 17 minute video. I stopped for a coffee along the way.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

a reply to: 57ORM1IV

What might the Indigenous Australians say about dream time?

Dreamtime is the foundation of Aboriginal religion and culture. It dates back some 65,000 years. It is the story of events that have happened, how the universe came to be, how human beings were created and how their Creator intended for humans to function within the world as they knew it.

link to quote

ETA
Back on topic. As far as I know, Space time is a mental construct to understand the movement of matter trough space and the resulting relativity of speed.
Wouldn't it make perfect sense to start with a mental construct for traveling space-time?

No Clue

Space time to me begins from the first light, however I feel simplifying it is best for space travel. We currently count light years but not light days or even seconds so 4 dimensional space time isn’t as accurate as it could be with this simple division.
edit on 5-8-2019 by 57ORM1IV because: Auto correct

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join