It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had enough of the politics of Hate and Racism from both sides?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The world had 3.7 billion in 1970, 7.7 billion now. It's like the world is about to break out in a world wide prison race riot due to overcrowding.
edit on 4-8-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: XCrycek

It is probably just feel good meaningless crap to constantly blame the other side without looking into a mirror. It must feel good to be on the winning side. It must feel good to just point fingers at people who you feel are opposite and blame them for all woes. It must feel good to disengage the brain and remove yourself from all responsibility.

Spare me the "we are all guilty" nonsense .
When a muslim commits terror you Trump folks blame and ask for every muslim in the world to apologize for it.
The twitter in chief is quickly tweeting about it, "look i told you"
When ANTIFA firebombs a truck than all leftists get labeled as terrorists.
Hell, the sentiment on ATS is that everyone left of Trump is a ANTIFA and a communist.
But when a right wing fanatic commits terrorism than all sides are guilty and we should all hold hands and sing kumbaya.

Not happening

Terrorism is using fear to push an ideology or punish the opponents of that ideology into being afraid. What ideology was this 'right wing fanatic' pushing or defending?

Did you read the manifesto...sounds like Crusias was pushing the ideology of White Supremacy to me.

drudgereport.com...
edit on 4-8-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I have decided to stop posting anything in political threads because its just a waste of time and nothing productive comes from the arguing that is going on now. There used to be a chance for an exchange of ideas, now it just seems to be an online shouting match all the time. Too much negativity. The country has been around for centuries and did just fine without online social media to discuss politics. Maybe if civility returns I will give it another try. But I am done for now. I came on this site to read about UFOS and space anyway.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I am mostly tired of hearing this anti white hatred coming from the liberal hating white people mostly just because on their skin is just as wrong.

I also noticed a pattern MSM tried to pull this little racial war during the Bush admin in his two terms but decided not to go through until social media came up in popularity very interesting you should note a pattern in that one.

don't forget we are talking about MSM people who earn at least 50k,100k or a million per year.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
The world had 3.7 billion in 1970, 7.7 billion now. It's like the world is about to break out in a world wide prison race riot due to overcrowding.

Even if there is about 7.7 Billion if those numbers should made to be believed white people only resent a very tiny number of the world's population.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It's one way to step above the fray and claim moral high ground by "calling out" all sides, but to pretend all sides are equally at fault, and participating equally is intellectually dishonest. Some good points made by posters here. The religious right does blame Muslims as a whole far too often. The left ignores the context and stamps down decisive lines. The left is no better with religion blaming christians as a whole far too often.

It would be great to see both sides admit some faults and agree to work towards common goals. It would be nice to go back to a time where it was OK to have a different opinion.

a reply to: ausername

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

In Love and War , there Can ONLY Be " One Side " .......

" Quote " ....Adam , the First Man On Earth On his Deathbed .

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

It is probably just feel good meaningless crap to constantly blame the other side without looking into a mirror. It must feel good to be on the winning side. It must feel good to just point fingers at people who you feel are opposite and blame them for all woes. It must feel good to disengage the brain and remove yourself from all responsibility.

Spare me the "we are all guilty" nonsense .
When a muslim commits terror you Trump folks blame and ask for every muslim in the world to apologize for it.
The twitter in chief is quickly tweeting about it, "look i told you"
When ANTIFA firebombs a truck than all leftists get labeled as terrorists.
Hell, the sentiment on ATS is that everyone left of Trump is a ANTIFA and a communist.
But when a right wing fanatic commits terrorism than all sides are guilty and we should all hold hands and sing kumbaya.

Not happening

Terrorism is using fear to push an ideology or punish the opponents of that ideology into being afraid. What ideology was this 'right wing fanatic' pushing or defending?

Did you read the manifesto...sounds like Crusias was pushing the ideology of White Supremacy to me.

drudgereport.com...

Yep, I did. Not much mention of conservative ideology. He was all over the map.. pro environmental / pro malthusian population crisis, anti corporation, couldn't stay on target. You can call him a right-winger I suppose but most of us will call him a nut job. We can all agree that white supremacy is a dead end agenda, and I don't hear any sympathetic voices for him on the conservative side of the aisle.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Man, I like to rag on our appointed leader just as much as the next guy, but I think you are stretching...really stretching.

In blaming a particular side while ignoring the other will do nothing to solve this issue.

We can blame both sides the day we have a political left leaning person shooting up white people in a mall to prevent America from becoming white.
Until then there really is only one side to this, everything else is just beating around the bush.

A terrorist was killed attacking an ice facility because he believed the left it was a concentration camp

A Bernie supporter shot up a republican ball game because of Obamacare

The Dayton shooter praised the ice attacking terrorist as a martyr and supported left wing causes

But hey, who needs to condemn that right?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join