It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had enough of the politics of Hate and Racism from both sides?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: XCrycek

The "Manifesto" hasn't been proven genuine.

It could be planted "evidence" 😃

If there was a video of the shooter writing the manifesto you would still call it a plant.
Nothing new there.
Next please

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
You could demand that your president stops posting hateful and inflammatory tweets to begin with.
Whether you like it or not, Trump tweets some bat# crazy stuff from time to time.
It's time you guys acknowledge that before this crap gets out of hand

So , from your Post I see you are Against Free Speech in America ? CHECK .

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I find it a fascinating expression the collective of a homosapien collection of minds. In a male and I suppose a female their is a self destructive instinct that exists. The wild card with homosapiens is our emotions and logic. When we are advanced enough in technology we can exemplify our emotions with instruments of the future. Which will eventually lead us to nuclear destruction..

Not to mention long gone are days of normalcy and or morality just look around.

People born 20-25 years ago most of them lack the morality and even the education to begin to understand its definition. America also lacks what it was founded on UNITY. I blame most of the decay of the moral fabric on money and politics.

RACISM is just insecurity nowadays or weaponized rhetoric used by activists. Goes back to our self destructive instincts this is an example unity on earth will never occur what’s weird about that is we were designed this way, and we will never truly evolve off this planet. Together as a species that is. I suppose as surmised by Einstein, we will eventually have that nuclear war. Each day forward it’s apparent we are getting closer to that day.. ☢️
edit on 4-8-2019 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You could demand that your president stops posting hateful and inflammatory tweets to begin with.
Whether you like it or not, Trump tweets some bat# crazy stuff from time to time.

Fear mongering, mocking and dehumanising human beings in order to gain votes is not free speech, it's douchebaggery at best.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

And what if our politicians and current administration are simply a reflection of us, of all of us?

It is probably just feel good meaningless crap to constantly blame the other side without looking into a mirror. It must feel good to be on the winning side. It must feel good to just point fingers at people who you feel are opposite and blame them for all woes. It must feel good to disengage the brain and remove yourself from all responsibility.

Fear mongering, mocking and dehumanising human beings in order to gain votes is not free speech, it's douchebaggery at best.

Are you saying the other side isn't guilty of this?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I agree! So glad to know you recognize this too. I must admit that I was awakened to this douchebaggery back in 2016 when Clinton began insulting regular American citizens who simply did not like her or the DNC tactics in that election. It was absolutely shameful then as it is to this date!

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The "Manifesto" hasn't been proven genuine.

It could be planted "evidence" 😃

If there was a video of the shooter writing the manifesto you would still call it a plant.
Nothing new there.
Next please

Since there is no video either, my stance stands tall, yours doesn't 😎🚬

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The Democrat President Candydates agree wholeheartedly.

They've been going full blast on Twitter with donations ads all week while they themselves posting rampant racist remarks against Whites and Trump and voters that they hate 😃

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I’ve read enough of your post to know that YOU and people like you are a huge part of the problem, you’re just to eff’n ignorant to see it. You spew your divisive rhetoric and then fallback trying to look innocent, all while pointing your finger and blaming others of the very thing you are.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Part of the problem is the whole-hearted embrace of both Critical Race Theory and Intersectionalism by Academia.

CRT promotes the idea of the progressive stack where some people literally cannot be racist no matter what and others will be no matter what just by virtue of their skin color and the societies they live in. Intersectionalism seeks to divide people into ever smaller groups and tribes through their victim groups.

You want to know where the rhetoric of division comes from? It comes from there as does the much vaunted idea of diversity. It's why they feel so free to be angry that there aren't more people of color and non-cis sexual orientation in this or that sector of society. It's why they feel free to run down anyone who represents the most common ethnic groups, religions, sexual orientations - those are obviously hateful oppressors in society.

Those two theories and academia have a lot to answer for because they teach and disseminate this poison to our children and our students in higher education and it flows outward through society.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

It is probably just feel good meaningless crap to constantly blame the other side without looking into a mirror. It must feel good to be on the winning side. It must feel good to just point fingers at people who you feel are opposite and blame them for all woes. It must feel good to disengage the brain and remove yourself from all responsibility.

Spare me the "we are all guilty" nonsense .
When a muslim commits terror you Trump folks blame and ask for every muslim in the world to apologize for it.
The twitter in chief is quickly tweeting about it, "look i told you"
When ANTIFA firebombs a truck than all leftists get labeled as terrorists.
Hell, the sentiment on ATS is that everyone left of Trump is a ANTIFA and a communist.
But when a right wing fanatic commits terrorism than all sides are guilty and we should all hold hands and sing kumbaya.

Not happening
edit on 4-8-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

-delete-
edit on 4-8-2019 by ClovenSky because: I didn't have anything nice to say.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
FBI say it was written and uploaded by the shooter.

Which means nothing on a conspiracy site.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

'both sides'

This thread may be a bit north-American-centric, as there are 4+ recognized 'races'.

Why leave out the other 2+ ?

blog.world-mysteries.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I seriously blame the so called resistence and the international cabal of globalists.

A genuine conspiracy to dismantle our government, through a dialectic, purveyed daily by an internationly owned media.

Feudalism 2.0 through the auspices of an unelected UN

Correct answer right there
The "answer to everything bad in the world"
You win the "Daily Double"

edit on 8/4/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

This is a tough one for me. As I see it, the racism is coming specifically from the left party. Sure some racism comes from the right but its usually an individual, not the whole party. If you could elaborate on some racism coming from the right, it would help me.

You are part of the problem. Whenever a Muslim commits terror, you guys blame it on the religion.
But when a right wing racists shoots up people and on top of that writes a manifesto than its just a madmans work.
Effin hypocrites.
San Diego shooter was a right wing fanatic, yet here you are talking about left.

And YOU claim the exact opposite

It’s NEVER. A muslims religion that caused him to act and its ALWAYS a ‘right wingers’ ideology that caused him to act

Pathetic

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

'both sides'

This thread may be a bit north-American-centric, as there are 4+ recognized 'races'.

Why leave out the other 2+ ?

blog.world-mysteries.com...

The politics of Hate and Racism on "both sides" as in left and right or conservatives and liberals or republicans and democrats.

The two predominant American political parties. (Both sides)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Hmm.. Better go and Thoroughly Read the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution . King George sure did , and he Considered it Hate Speech .........

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
The answer is to tune out.

Cut. The. Cord.

Focus on living your own life.

And, for christsake, stop watching garbage.

You all know what I mean.

I agree, when I see these teen and early twenty shooters so wrapped up politics at any age much less you teen and early 20's is such a waste of time. In my teens and early 20's it was about partying and getting laid so too busy for politics, then got married at 24 had kids by 25 and spent the next 20 years raising them working my ass off paying bills, getting a divorce, trying to blend two families together for ten of those years etc.etc.. Now they are adults and can just now pay attention to politics and its still a waste, yea make sure you vote and know the issues but this daily obsession isnt good for anybody, thats what are elected representatives are for. Instead we are living and dying on every word they say. Take care of your family and those around you, if you can do more than that volunteer or donate to worthy causes. But worrying about a Donald tweet or an AOC article on a daily basis when you have 100% more influence on your life's trajectory, than any politician every will.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

Spare me the "we are all guilty" nonsense .
When a muslim commits terror you Trump folks blame and ask for every muslim in the world to apologize for it.
The twitter in chief is quickly tweeting about it, "look i told you"
When ANTIFA firebombs a truck than all leftists get labeled as terrorists.
Hell, the sentiment on ATS is that everyone left of Trump is a ANTIFA and a communist.
But when a right wing fanatic commits terrorism than all sides are guilty and we should all hold hands and sing kumbaya.

Not happening

Terrorism is using fear to push an ideology or punish the opponents of that ideology into being afraid. What ideology was this 'right wing fanatic' pushing or defending?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join