It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Pastor Speaks Truth to CNNs Bigoted Propaganda Lies.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

lol did you seriously try to conflate a journalist performing his job and a politician doing theirs?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kerrichin
Me thinks you either have selective hearing or you just watch CNN and MSNBC.

when the muslim woman said america needs work, she had death threats

You mean when Tlaib said "We're gonna impeach the motherf#r"

Somehow you have missed all the inflammatory, baseless accusations made by the 'squad'.

At least be honest to yourself and research all the information, don't be an NPC.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Late on seeing this one, watch a video on it today.

It was pretty pathetic, but the big takeaway for me was what must be SOP at CNN.

They literally have 2 folders sitting in front of them(in the booth). If the "guest" becomes less than cooperative(with regard to the narrative), they just move to the next(already prepared) folder and change the banner underneath them and go on a character assassination.

Ahh, Journalism.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I read and watch numerous different forms of news. I'm also English and don't watch American news channels like CNN or fox, I find they are all propaganda pieces for which ever party so are all dishonest.

Again I'm not taking sides, I said that in the first comment.
You also did not answer my question, I never said the "squad" did not say something, I did not say they are telling the truth or trump's lying or anyone was right or wrong, I asked why of they say something derogatory about America they are being threatened and told to go home, but trump is being congratulated for it, what is the difference.

Also to add to my questions

Maybe some woman did say impeach him, I've seen the video, but isn't that ok? I thought you guys where all for free speech like when trump mocked a disabled person or again told native coloured women to go home or does free speech only work for certain people.
These are honest questions I'm asking here and you did not answer it. You just went on the defensive, and sighting a video accusing me of not watching the right news channels.

Answer the question, instead of going on the defensive.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Lemon is such a loser. His open disrespect for a good Black leader reveals his true colors.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Under pressure from DON LEMON types, the New York Times has changed Tuesday's headline to be less "Trump Friendly" than it was originally.

See Before vs After at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-167633

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Don Lemon and many of these MSM puppets are simply race baiters, who refuse to listen to the facts if they conflict with their agendas/biases

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I will say this. I am a white male with some conservative views but contrary to Mr. Lemon's beliefs, I don't wake up everyday with the thought, "Hmmmmm how can I hurt black people today?" Truth is, that is astronomically far from my thoughts. Lemon is a hate stirrer and the worse example of a qualified ethical journalist. Everything in the United States is regulated to some point with the exception of one group.......journalist. Yet, they cause more damage than an unregulated Doctor, Cop, Teacher or even Minister of Faith. Turn the TV off folks, people like Lemon are not interested in the community. They just want to fuel their high octane divisive lifestyle. The greatest asset to a democracy is free press......a free press can also be the greatest threat. Maybe it is time we look into who is really behind such anti-social behavior as that performed by the likes of Lemon. I am not talking about his supervisors. Who are the share holders? Are they simply pushing for dollars? CNN's ratings can go in the gutter but that is not how they make money. The money comes from us when we pay our cable/satellite bill. Networks such as CNN get their money from us via our monthly subscriptions to our cable or satellite providers. Perhaps the solution is to threaten to turn off service if these carriers do not drop networks most don't even watch. It is true, each and every subscriber pays 1 to 4 bucks a month to CNN/Fox etc regardless of viewing. Ads don't pay Lemon's salary, we do. Contact your provider and demand they remove news networks from their package or they will lose your business. It is the only way to reign them in. I did with my provider (Dishnet) and don't miss them at all.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join