It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Pastor Speaks Truth to CNNs Bigoted Propaganda Lies.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

The race card isn't a one way street, not sure why you think it would be other than to believe your team is the only one allowed to use it.

What are the first two words of the title of this thread? It's a form of race baiting. We'll call it the reverse race card if there needs to be a distinction.

I swear that I've seen threads about the left pandering to minorities, I'm not sure what's so different about this thread to be honest, race was the first thing about it.
edit on 8/4/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I agree with POTUS. Don Lemon is the dumbest man on television.

How he remains a commentator is beyond me. He must have something on someone, because, imo, he is dumb as a rock.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I don't think you understand what it means to use the race card.

Or what the term "gerrymandering" means? * shrug*

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Grandstanding.****

Hope that helps.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I think you're reaching a bit too hard. You even invented a new term to somehow justify your reasoning.

There was no race card pulled here.

And I was only answering the first question you asked about the relevance of him being black. And like I said, if you'd watch the clip you'd find your answer.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

And big surprise that Trump supporters can't figure out why all other races but white (mostly uneducated dudes) are absent from the overwhelming majority of his support. And why it's seems so desperate when the parade is thrown for that 'one black person' (also insert that one hispanic or gay guy also).

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

And big surprise that Trump supporters can't figure out why all other races but white (mostly uneducated dudes) are absent from the overwhelming majority of his support. And why it's seems so desperate when the parade is thrown for that 'one black person' (also insert that one hispanic or gay guy also).

After reading that, I am not sure many people understand that being educated in this day and age doesn't mean you are gifted with common sense nor intelligence.

Racist!

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

After reading that, I am not sure many people understand that being educated in this day and age doesn't mean you are gifted with common sense nor intelligence.

Racist!

I guess you kinda have to believe that in order to feel good about Trumps super-wizard base. Another shocker.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Racist!

I guess you kinda have to believe that in order to feel good about Trumps super-wizard base. Another shocker.

Plans for ovens in us Trump supporters future? Certainly what it sounds like! You lost an election, GET OVER IT!

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Firstly, I'm not white. And secondly, I know exactly why there is an overwhelming majority that doesn't support the president. (Hint is in this very OP)

And I'm sorry, but you lose as soon as you use "education" as your metric of intelligence. I'm a high school drop out and I'll gladly debate you right here, right now, on why I think so.

Ball is in your court.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The pastor doesn't know any better, he is set in his ways but Lemon should know better and it just looks like a hit piece where he was attacking the pastor no matter what. I get Lemon hates the guy because he doesn't approve Don's marriage but be a bit professional.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Still doesn't change the fact that the OP threw the race card as if the color of someone's skin is relevant to anything.

I have read the OP twice and have not seen a reference to the color of anyone in the videos. Can you point it out specifically.

As a matter of fact you have referenced the color as if it makes you uncomfortable.
Sound familiar.....Hmmmm.
edit on 4-8-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

ETA. The Title. I was wrong.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

One black person? You didn't watch the video in the OP, or you can't count. And you call Trump supporters uneducated....lol

ETA just to point out that it is also no surprise that never Trumpers can't figure out that Trump supporters doesn't care what color you are, they will still tell you when your wrong.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The funniest part to me was watching Don Lemon suggest these pastors were props.

Oh the irony.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: ketsuko

The point is that Lemon is nasty to anyone who doesn't think or believe the way he thinks or believes regardless of their race. 

Sounds familiar. Hmmm... Who could I possibly be talking about that is nasty to anyone who doesn't think and believe like them? Oh, I'll figure it out at some point, maybe you could help me in the meantime? Something about a pot and a kettle being black, I think.

Still doesn't change the fact that the OP threw the race card as if the color of someone's skin is relevant to anything.

When you're discussing racism, then the colour of a persons skin IS relevant.

Unless the left have now taken racist to mean someone who just doesn't agree with them, despite their race...

-inserts any CNN clip to do with Trump, any left wing media clip, any communist interviewed on the street-

I honestly don't get it... the points are so obvious, so in your face obvious, yet the left always take a right turn at Albuquerque and disingenuously feign ignorance, grasping onto the most basic, yet fundamentally wrong, thing they can.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

You meant pastor, not black pastor...

Would the significance be less if he was Asian

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Oh, he's black? Glad to hear that that's relevant... somehow?

Not saying you're racist because I don't think you are, but it sounds like someone is compensating for something seeing as how anytime someone who isn't white backs Trump you guys get your confetti and blow horns out and start screaming it from the rooftops as if it's some huge revelation that not every black person is a Democrat.

Not a good look if you ask me. It reeks of desperation.

I feel like your trying to make a point but don't have the balls to actually say what you mean, Mr above the fray, 'enlightened' fence sitter.

Is your point I'm racist for stating the fact that the Pastor is black? Seriously? That is what you got out of the OP?
SMFH
Talk about "not a good look", and I didn't ask you.

Off topic, why is this thread not on the front page with a current count of 48 flags?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

a reply to: ketsuko

The point is that Lemon is nasty to anyone who doesn't think or believe the way he thinks or believes regardless of their race. 

Sounds familiar. Hmmm... Who could I possibly be talking about that is nasty to anyone who doesn't think and believe like them? Oh, I'll figure it out at some point, maybe you could help me in the meantime? Something about a pot and a kettle being black, I think.

When you're discussing racism, then the colour of a persons skin IS relevant.

Unless the left have now taken racist to mean someone who just doesn't agree with them, despite their race...

-inserts any CNN clip to do with Trump, any left wing media clip, any communist interviewed on the street-

I honestly don't get it... the points are so obvious, so in your face obvious, yet the left always take a right turn at Albuquerque and disingenuously feign ignorance, grasping onto the most basic, yet fundamentally wrong, thing they can.

I have grown to love your posts.
Giddy Up gallop

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

You meant pastor, not black pastor...

Would the significance be less if he was Asian

I meant what I said.

Yes

If you and others can't see the relevance as stated I can't help you.

Enjoy your virtue signal.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Off topic, why is this thread not on the front page with a current count of 48 flags?

That's a good question, it should be. I personally don't visit the front page very often, but I know some here are absolutely obsessed about it.

Conspiracy or nah?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join