It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Pastor Speaks Truth to CNNs Bigoted Propaganda Lies.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Rev. Bill Owens, president of the coalition of African-American pastors, defended President Trump for his attack on the city of Baltimore in an interview Monday night with CNN's Don Lemon. Owens contended Trump's comments about Baltimore should not be considered racist because the president attacks people of all colors.

"So the president tweeted today he was looking forward to his meeting with wonderful inner-city pastors. Any concern for you that the president used this meeting with black leaders to insulate himself from the criticism?" Lemon asked.

"I don't think so," Rev. Owens replied. "I don't think that at all because I have been to the White House four times in five months. There was nothing about insulating from anything. He wanted to hear from us, what our concerns were and what he could do to help us."

I am so proud of this Christian man for standing up and speaking truth to the racist propaganda of the leftist liars.

Lemon is the perfect bigoted, racist drone to be a spokes person for CNN's lies. It just amazes me that it is legal for this level of blatant disinformation, Thanks Obama.

The brainwashed zombies that watch this crap are allowed to vote, scary.

+28 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

It really bothered me to hear Lemon speaking to that elder community leader so disrespectfully.
He is the worst.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: stosh64

It really bothered me to hear Lemon speaking to that elder community leader so disrespectfully.
He is the worst.

Lemon is a leftist. You are either with him or he will treat you like that. It doesn't matter who or what you really are. All the racial rhetoric and everything else? It's window dressing meant to force people into alignment with him. What really matters is your ideology.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
OMG
That Lemon bloke is such a fecker, as soon as the pastor makes it obvious he isn’t going to trash Trump and tow the line Lemon goes on the attack to try and discredit him!!!
He’s a pastor, of course he’s against gay marriage ffs.
I literally can’t watch anymore, how can anyone take that prick seriously?

Tell me though, does it end with Lemon calling the pastor an Uncle Tom?
edit on 4/8/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, I've always seen through Lemon's facade.
He wears a mask of false concern yet spews hateful rhetoric.

I wrote a thread some time back calling him (well him and the masters of the propaganda machine) the biggest terror threat facing the U.S. today. And didn't consider that hyperbole.

edit on 4-8-2019 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

edit on 4-8-2019 by BadBen because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Don Lemon is the epitome of a pompous and smug asshole with a very punch-able face. He reminds me a lot of... nevermind.

I truly feel sorry for anyone who still watches this crap and remains oblivious to the complete garbage they are ingesting.

You are what you eat.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Don Lemon is the epitome of a pompous and smug asshole with a very punch-able face. He reminds me a lot of... nevermind.

I truly feel sorry for anyone who still watches this crap and remains oblivious to the complete garbage they are ingesting.

You are what you eat.

As an Aussie who didnt watch any TV back home and when I did I didnt have cable so I never saw CNN other than clips like the one shown, I actually thought that the clips I saw were just the cherry picked parts designed to make them look bad.
Since being O/S again Ive had access to CNN at my home.
Im ashamed to say Ive watched a few hours of it over the past few months and I seriously couldnt believe it, the whole thing could basically be put in clip form and posted for ridicule.

Serious question, how do they get away with it?
The constant subversive behavior and outright lies are just so in your face???

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Trump and Christianity, that’s a red flag to a bull, that is the easiest target for those who are after an easy target
One thing the Pastor got wrong was he thanked God for what he has earned, he should consider the work and effort he has put in to be in the position he is in

We should all put in effort to be all we can be, God has given us a brain, use it, this minister has and earned his position
Great video, great message, work with anyone to help others and not yourself

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Oh, he's black? Glad to hear that that's relevant... somehow?

Not saying you're racist because I don't think you are, but it sounds like someone is compensating for something seeing as how anytime someone who isn't white backs Trump you guys get your confetti and blow horns out and start screaming it from the rooftops as if it's some huge revelation that not every black person is a Democrat.

Not a good look if you ask me. It reeks of desperation.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What?

The point is that Lemon is nasty to anyone who doesn't think or believe the way he thinks or believes regardless of their race. This pastor provides the example that proves it as he happens to be a POC like Lemon, and Lemon is as nasty to him as he is to any white person.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Oh, he's black? Glad to hear that that's relevant... somehow?

Not saying you're racist because I don't think you are, but it sounds like someone is compensating for something seeing as how anytime someone who isn't white backs Trump you guys get your confetti and blow horns out and start screaming it from the rooftops as if it's some huge revelation that not every black person is a Democrat.

The fact that Don Lemon is black can not be separated from the racist bs he spews.

Sorry.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The point is that Lemon is nasty to anyone who doesn't think or believe the way he thinks or believes regardless of their race. 

Sounds familiar. Hmmm... Who could I possibly be talking about that is nasty to anyone who doesn't think and believe like them? Oh, I'll figure it out at some point, maybe you could help me in the meantime? Something about a pot and a kettle being black, I think.

Still doesn't change the fact that the OP threw the race card as if the color of someone's skin is relevant to anything.
edit on 8/4/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I am who I am, and my tone is generally my tone. I can't help it if you think my tone is nasty.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You know... if you actually took the time to watch the video you'd understand the relevance of him being black.

But that's asking too much, of course. You'd rather just spew some inane bull# from that high horse of yours.

I know I said I would never address you again but, does it hurt?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

"Throwing the race card is bad! Unless my side does it, then I just look the other way because it's JUSTIFIED!"

Right? Right.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I wasn't referring to you personally, the implication of who I'm talking about is pretty obvious when you consider it's not just one person but quite a few.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

How about you stop being a fool and watch the clip before you accuse someone of using the race card?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I already watched the clip. Regardless, the OP thought it was necessary to point out the color of the pastor's skin for some reason. Grandstanding? Maybe.

Either way, I thought the race card was off limits around here? Unless it's coming from a particular side of course.

edit on 8/4/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I don't think you understand what it means to use the race card.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join