It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltic Sea Anomaly update:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I call BS. 300 feet of water isn't too deep to dive to. If no one has dived yet to verify or debunk this, why not? I'd think if it was thought to be real this would have been done already, and there'd be some kind of proof to it's legitimacy (or lack thereof)

Makes no sense there would all this speculation about it when it's RIGHT THERE!

BTW the photo of this on the first page of this thread is an artist's rendition,. not an actual photograph
edit on 8/4/2019 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Interesting, if legit.

Meh, guessing and referencing some wild fringe assertions, it's probably one of the flying rock structures, or a portion of a floating city, that some mystics and remote viewers say existed 10s - 100s thousands of years ago in one the previous civilizations humans or near humans supposedly had.

Or the Baltic Sea thingy , that Cuban sunken city and maybe that structure mentioned in that series Cooper's Gold in the Bahamas are newer and there was a more recent, violent cataclysm playing with ground levels... cue periodic crustal pole shift and/or asteroid bombardment.

And keeping with the spirit of the site, maybe these anomalies are being suppressed to prevent the masses from panicking when it becomes harder to argue against periodic cataclysms that send us back to the stone-age and that we seem to be in the time frame for the next one.

Heck, maybe the reported president's crying after their first briefing (Carter, was it?) has to do with the coming demise of civilization, rather than some geopolitical nightmare or reality of alien overlords.

Had to put it out there for some Sunday good times!

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Deep diving can mean something else in the commercial diving field. For instance early experiments carried out by Comex S.A. (Compagnie maritime d'expertises) using hydrox and trimix attained far greater depths than any recreational technical diving. One example being the Comex Janus IV open-sea dive to 501 metres (1,644 ft) in 1977.[2][3] The open-sea diving depth record was achieved in 1988 by a team of Comex divers who performed pipeline connection exercises at a depth of 534 metres (1,752 ft) in the Mediterranean Sea as part of the Hydra 8 programme.[4] These divers needed to breathe special gas mixtures because they were exposed to very high ambient pressure (more than 50 times atmospheric pressure).

An atmospheric diving suit allows very deep dives of up to 2,000 feet (610 m). These suits are capable of withstanding the pressure at great depth permitting the diver to remain at normal atmospheric pressure. This eliminates the problems associated with breathing high-pressure gases.

So it has been done...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

fROM YOUTUBE LINK

* Dennis Asberg: www.facebook.com...
CGI animation the object we found.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: ClovenSky

fROM YOUTUBE LINK

* Dennis Asberg: www.facebook.com...
CGI animation the object we found.

yes, it’s a nice artists rendition

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Interesting, if legit.

Meh, guessing and referencing some wild fringe assertions, it's probably one of the flying rock structures, or a portion of a floating city, that some mystics and remote viewers say existed 10s - 100s thousands of years ago in one the previous civilizations humans or near humans supposedly had.

Or the Baltic Sea thingy , that Cuban sunken city and maybe that structure mentioned in that series Cooper's Gold in the Bahamas are newer and there was a more recent, violent cataclysm playing with ground levels... cue periodic crustal pole shift and/or asteroid bombardment.

And keeping with the spirit of the site, maybe these anomalies are being suppressed to prevent the masses from panicking when it becomes harder to argue against periodic cataclysms that send us back to the stone-age and that we seem to be in the time frame for the next one.

Heck, maybe the reported president's crying after their first briefing (Carter, was it?) has to do with the coming demise of civilization, rather than some geopolitical nightmare or reality of alien overlords.

Had to put it out there for some Sunday good times!

If you only knew how correct you really are.....

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Re President Carter's first briefing . From the book "Antigravity Propulsion: Human or Alien Technologies?"

www.goodreads.com...

In a 2014 interview with host Sean Stone on the alternative views talk show Buzzsaw, one of the world’s leading UFO investigators, Richard Dolan, told how Jimmy Carter reacted when informed of the truth about UFO’s upon becoming US President. Dolan said, “This is a story that I was told, but again I credit this source, of when Jimmy Carter, wanted to get a briefing. Now Jimmy Carter becomes President in January 1977, a long time ago now. He had talked as a candidate about having seen a UFO. “Jimmy Carter comes into the White House in 1977 and he seems to have gotten a briefing on this subject in June of that year. Now according to the gentleman I had a detailed conversation with about this, and it was not known to this gentleman what was said to Carter, but it was known to him that at the end of the briefing Carter was deeply upset…And that he was seen literally at his desk, elbows on the desk, head in his hands, and apparently sobbing.”

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It's a concrete lid from a underground nuclear test . It was blown off which explains the trail it left behind .
edit on 8/6/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Flaggots

I have noticed there are many Aholes on ATS flagging posts - (!) for the sake of it.. where the # do they get off probably on terms equal to war and peace with 6 flash interfaces. Also a lot of the board seem against pseudo science and spiritual posts.. flaggots...

I’m sure they wouldn’t do it if it was public who flagged who.

we now have a name for them anyway.
edit on 6-8-2019 by 57ORM1IV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Ok, I'll add something new that I don't think has been posted before.

It's a little off the cuff as it relates to remove viewing, a subject that I am currently studying and practising.

I know it's not everyones cup of tea and there will no doubt that there will be some who completely refute this field, but I thoughtI would add this anyway.

It's a video that has been produced by the Farsight intitute of remote viewers. They chose the Baltic Sea Anomaly as a target and the co-ordinates were passed to the viewers in a blind study.

The result was a rather entertaining video.

Take from it what you will but I hope you find it interesting.

edit on 6-8-2019 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: studio500

Entertaining, I like some of there video's BUT don't trust them at all and believe they are only in it for a quick buck and they are biased, they are not a genuine RV group and these girl's would probably have failed the US military's own stargate program's weeding to get to a reliable few that were used during the cold war.
The US stargate program was in response to the Soviet Union's own psychic research and even today remain's highly controversial.

Also note the best of the few used sensory deprivation to make there attempt's at remote viewing as successful as possible but these lady's were in no way enduring sensory deprivation - that does not mean they may not have a gift because of course they could have but it does mean that as well as not being unbiased and out to make a buck - despite claiming otherwise look how long he went on promoting you giving them donations during the close of that video - they are not operating under the same procedure that was shown to have the best affect for the military personnel whom did this for the us military in the 1970's.

So what I am saying while even the REAL remote viewers were not ever PROVEN they did at least have a very high degree of success.
BUT.
The Farshight Institute is a sham, they do not operate at all like the REAL remote viewers did - so while entertaining please take them with a very healthy bulldozer shovel full of salt.
en.wikipedia.org...
There are plenty of threads on this site about Ingo Swann and other's whom were the REAL remote viewers - or were they? - remember the CIA and the US military are not above pulling the wool over the eye's of the world and these remote viewers could have been a cover story to hide some very real technological assets and spy network's from there enemy's by sending them on a red herring chase.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: studio500
Thankyou for your input, everyone should keep an eye on Ocean X Team I feel it’s a UFO in my bones..

edit on 7-8-2019 by 57ORM1IV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I also remote viewed the spot for myself crew was mostly human one ET being at the controls it happened way before this term in the forth term where we was more likely to fly in airships than aeroplanes, they didn’t exsist then... likely why there’s not much evidence of it.

The ET being, He couldn’t speak human but could with mannerisms and body language he wasn’t taught the universal sign language because in that term it wasn’t widely in existence here then...He was born here too I’m told they didn’t die on impact.
We are in 6th term now.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 57ORM1IV
I also remote viewed the spot for myself crew was mostly human one ET being at the controls it happened way before this term in the forth term where we was more likely to fly in airships than aeroplanes, they didn’t exsist then... likely why there’s not much evidence of it.

The ET being, He couldn’t speak human but could with mannerisms and body language he wasn’t taught the universal sign language because in that term it wasn’t widely in existence here then...He was born here too I’m told they didn’t die on impact.
We are in 6th term now.

What am I doing remote viewer what total and utter BS

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

It could well be, but somehow I doubt it..
all time unifies space.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

We are in 6th term now.

Remote View the Inside of the Moon and come back and tell me what you see...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Ok will do
it’s the dark side which has most biodomes there’s beings living there but only as stop off not permanently when they visit earth.. Japan know a lot more than they are letting on about their landing they are in contact but it’s a shaky alliance as in the beings don’t want them investigating them but they are investigating earth so well it’s only natural for Japan to do the same ..

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

The biodomes can grow foods mostly vegan.. I think

Wow never thought to investigate the moon this will take some time il keep you updated.. more than one species.. though benign to us there has been
fighting between them.. old feuds between insect eaters & the vegan ones.. oh wow now I’m getting a influx brb

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Ok will do
it’s the dark side which has most biodomes there’s beings living there but only as stop off not permanently when they visit earth.. Japan know a lot more than they are letting on about their landing they are in contact but it’s a shaky alliance as in the beings don’t want them investigating them but they are investigating earth so well it’s only natural for Japan to do the same ..

Inside...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Ok... it’s a lot like moon raker they are mining for monotomic gold mostly.. there’s colony’s of the other species too

... other minerals too.. I’m surprised they are hunting monotomic gold they do that here it’s used as energy source but the moon won’t have much there.. I suppose they know what they are doing though.. NASA knows about this too, well those with clearance.. inside joke is
“thank # they aren't here for oil” lol

Urgh I’ve been made to feel nausea again
I’m a TI targeted Individual...
but that won’t stop me haha

Titan is mined and Saturn’s rings aren’t disappearing by magic, yes it’s sad that they have done basically the same as us to their planets but at least they are resourceful

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join