It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winking: Secret Greeting?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Did they wink all the same eye?

Good question. Actually I don't recall.

Like I said, this has only been observed by me on three or four occasions in the past few years, and always by white males with whom I was engaged in favorable introductory conversation like at a party. It definately was not a flirting gesture (I'm sure I would know the difference) but it looked rather deliberate.

Frankly I'm kind of embarassed that I posted this because I thought for sure someone would back me up. I don't want to look like some kind of paranoid doofus.

Hey, I just typed in "winking secret society" at Yahoo and guess what, I made #4 on the list! That's pretty cool. I guess if the topic is so rare that this very post makes it into Yahoo then there isn't anything to it. And here I was hoping I could get invited into some cool secret club. I am now going to quietly slink away and put my dunce cap on.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
No, smallpeeps, you have found proof of something of which no written documentation exists!

It is merely an oral tradition, it would seem, and I gotta say man, if someone throws me a wink, I will be winking back. And then I'm going to do the 2 point grip of TubalCain, but thats probably excessive.

I mean, you could just ask if they're on the level, and go knee to knee with them?

<< 1   >>

join