It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The second Incarnation (coming) of Christ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: spacemonk

would we still need a god? would we still need titles? would we still need worship? would we still need religion? would we still need practices? would we still need tradition? would we still need superstition?

To want something and to need something are 2 different things

Nothing you have listed in these questions above are needs.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Christ? Why no love for Krishna?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

You must have missed the part where I explained that i was taken into hospital for a month in 2016, and came out on meds diagnosed bi polar.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

If we must do zodiacs, I am a Virgo, and Also a believer in the King most High, Melchezidek. The proto-arch type christ

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackIbanez

I never met the guy, but I was in nimbim last year and recently in june with my dad who is connected with the medicinal healers there.I may have had a conversation with someone about similar ideas and plans.
Where exactly did you meet this individual? Send me a message!

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
Christ? Why no love for Krishna?

Krishna Is the same white horse riding messiah as The white horse riding Messiah Christ.
One and the same, Bless

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Then why do they still exist, with people fighting for those rights?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: eManym

Sounds like an influencing enforcer.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
And while the world
rots in decay
turning itself on man
so oblivious to the fact
his world burns at his feet
all the while
voices can be heard
echoing down city lanes

something something, *clap* feelings
something something, *clap* emotions
something something, *clap* identity

And the sounds of low vibrational needs overwhelmed the need for world peace and solutions to the climate and environment which on a grander scale, affects everyone. The world is watching self fulfilling prophecy unfold in the most absurd of all dimensions and possible realities, life has become this joke and we are all fighting ourselves.........
Is it time for another war or a false flag event to unite us? Or will the egos of this world ruin the opportunity set before us.
edit on 4-8-2019 by spacemonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacemonk
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Then why do they still exist, with people fighting for those rights?

because they are wanted to exist and not wanted to exist, what one wants that opposes what another wants can eventually lead to fighting for what is or isn't wanted.

The world is watching self fulfilling prophecy unfold in the most absurd of all dimensions and possible realities, life has become this joke and we are all fighting ourselves......... Is it time for another war or a false flag event to unite us? Or will the egos of this world ruin the opportunity set before us.

You could be simply blinded by your own ego here if you believe what you have just said above.

You may perceive that prophecy is being fulfilled and many will share that perception with you to a certain extent,

however could this simply be because you like many others are programmed by what you are absorbing in terms of information?

Is the information we absorb via media and internet and entertainment more positive or negative?

Could this negative outlook and thinking you know what the world wants be tied to being told and informed by what you absorb but not by actually experiencing a wide range of culture and not experiencing the lives and diversity of the billions that live on this planet?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Very interesting and colorful to say the least!

Thanks for sharing your life story

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join