It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The second Incarnation (coming) of Christ

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Reflections of a Dying God

*TO THE READER, THIS STORY IS 100% TRUE AND NOT FABRICATED IN ANYWAY, IT IS SIMPLY TOO BIZARRE NOT TO SHARE*

I wasn't going to David Copperfield with this story but i think it is important to set a relative scene to which you about to experience, This story will jump and is super condensed to i hope that you can follow my manic stream of consciousness.

I was born Australia, in 1991. My parents at the time were ministers and pioneers of church groups in our town. When I was born, I was born deaf, and had a club foot. I couldn't speak properly and could never run or play with the other children.

1st Miracle
In 1995, I was divinely healed on the beach one day, when my Father heard in his spirit (voice of the holy spirit) to lay his hands on my club foot and when he did my foot straightened out and i ran and never looked back or have memories of a club foot even though the photos mum has suggest prove of my condition

2nd Miracle
In 1997, I was going in for speech therapy because due to my deafness i couldn't speak and therefore developed a permanent lisp.
Before going into the clinic, my dad laid his hands on my ears and commanded that i would have perfect hearing on coming back, and to his suprise the doctor said i had 100% hearing, though to this day it is probably 70% because im a drummer in a loud Doom Metal band lol.

*Now i cannot explain what i believe happened here right now but i will attempt to give an unbiased rational interpretation later as to why this happened.

Now before I continue, I must introduce individuals and relatives for narrative purposes. I in no way make any attempt ever to glorify these people but tell their story as true as I can whilst leaving out the unnecessary.

Firstly my mothers side.
While much is not known about her side, All I know is that she was born in Kenya to Muslim parents and family and traded off as a child slave by her father, only to be rescued by her mother. They eventually left him, Africa and moved to live with family in the Seychelles before all migrating to Australia for a better life.

Secondly my Fathers side
As far As i can remember, my family has always been a religious family. Grandfather a pastor, sister a pastor, uncle a pastor of the church my grandfather built, and my dad was a pastor/missionary. There was no escaping it, I was born third generation pastors son and apparently there were plans already for my life. From an early age, I observed and imitated these men and women in my life, yearning for a passion for god and helping people. I remember always being sensitive. Sensitive to others and aware of higher powers presence. One night at the age of 8-9, i had a dream where a blonde hair white face man in front of a blue energy screen came to me and told me I was (called to be an evangelist). I remember waking up from the dream, telling dad, and he said well what did you say. I told him I just want to be a kid. I believe the being in my dream was a pleiadian.

Now my father is a very interesting man, a man of his word and truth, a role model upon which i built my life for years.
He was a radical hippy in his young days, into alien cults, communes etc. At age 21, He decided to abandon that life and fervently commit to a life of serving Jesus and taking the gospel to the world, and boy did he do that. Sure not every parent is perfect nor can anyone play saint, but he did a pretty good job. Constantly committed to a life of regular fasting, meditating, praying in tongues for days in his room getting visions prophecy etc that would come true. in short, He sacrificed 33 years of his life, selling possessions to further the gospel , quitting jobs, moving cities, following the call of god to helping establish the kingdom of god here on earth. I remember he was usually away, mainly in Papua New Guinea where he spent a good 25 years of his life preaching the gospel and training ordinary people how to flow and live in the miraculous. I remember one story he told me of a time they went into the high lands of Papua New Guinea to reach a tribe who accepted Jesus and founded a church, but when my father got there, the congregation was outside weeping over a black plastic bag. When asked why they were crying, they said that the un-contacted tribes who didn't want white god or assimilation into society, chopped up their pastor into pieces and set him back just as my father arrived. So when reflecting back on stories like this, I was blessed and privileged to have a spiritual mentor/earthly father to help guide me into a life of Christ likeness, unafraid of what man can do, that this body is not my body and that O death where is your sting.

Okay that is the background story, Now I can begin with the details of what this is really all about

edit on 4-8-2019 by spacemonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: spacemonk

Do you think this is a blog site?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

tisk. I havent posted the real story yet. Also if it needs to be moved, let me know where thanks xx

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
In 2010, age 19, My religious commitment became so ardent and opinionated, that i had pushed most of my close friends away, because I decided to a life of holiness, purity and sobriety.

In 2011, I was struggling what to do with university. Due to lack of finances for a course, I took a radical leap of faith and moved to Jakarta, Indonesia to live as a young evangelist/english teacher, working for a ministry my father was associated with. Eventually between 2011-2015, I would live in jakarta and travel around Indonesia with my father doing itinerant preaching trips, witnessing strange supernatural, serendipitous moments - unexplainable.

It was about 2015 that I went through what i believe, an unraveling of my own personal faith and perceptions of reality, eventually sending me down a path of darkness. by the end of 2015, I had come to the conclusion that hell is not real, that heaven is a concept for the blueprint of a society based of values which transcend human morals and, essentially, sending me on a path of learning to unlearn everything i thought i knew, and finding my individual identity apart from ideologies.

In 2016 I had broken up with my fiance of three years, after realizing it could never work and this broke my world, however I was fortunate enough to have a job as an after school care worker which meant that I was too engaged with my work to be depressed. Until one day i was completely alone. It was a Friday night, 5.45 and I had just spontaneously quit my job that morning because I had been awake for days, barely eating, drinking, and somehow had reached a state of which I found myself living in a world of full awareness and synchronizing with the mind of the universe. Anyways, unaware of my state at the time, I went around to my friends about 6pm and they shunned me and gave me the head shake, closing the door on me, (little did i know i was acting weird when we hung so in fairness they didn't want anything to do with me). So feeling lonelier and sadder I tried my best friend and his wife but they were busy, so i just drove to a place called Fremantle, in Western Australia, and for the love of my have no idea why I did what I'm about to tell you.

In the back of my car, I had all kinds of weird props (I can try to upload pictures), I had a telescope, a ukelele, percussion instruments and a range of clothing outfits I would use for my activities with the children i took care of. So I randomly just park down a side street, dress myself up in gold and maroon robes, donning a hand painted mask, and carrying these items around me on an improvised belt, I sat down in-front of the old Anglican church.
It was about 6.30PM There I would begin to verbally slander god, infront of heaps of people, i would sing songs and laugh at the sky asking for god to reveal himself to me or ill kill myself infront of everyone on live tv. (since up until this moment, I had seen strange and weird things, but I never had my own defining experience of a god). Screaming and cursing manically laughing, deseperate, It began to rain. My fabric began to soak under the heavy pelting when suddenly, i feel a gentle tap on my shoulder, a man named john just wanted to tell me that he loved me. He gave me a cigarette as I began to tell him how broken we are and empty and that no one cares anymore. He comforted me a while and then went on his way. When he left, I was overwhelmed by a surreal urge to contort my body, sucking all the energy into me and holding my breathe as long as i could, all the while it was winter and cold rain had made the robes cling to me, like a person drowning in the sails of a sinking ship.
Anyways, while i dont remember how long i was doing this strange body movement, and laying on my side I remember I entered a place within my own eyes, like a long pan zoom through the universe and dimensions, and i saw infinite realities, parallel dimensions, I saw a thousands golden Ganesha faced monks praying for me in a fractal candlit surrounding. Then i remember, in the dark of night, in a empty place, under blankets, i saw a tall shadow figure watching me from about 50 meters away, I remember turning my whilst unrecognizable to anyone outside, i remember tilting my head under watching this thing, and it tilted its head to me back. That's when i freaked, looked at my phone, it was 1.53 AM grabbed all my stuff, ran to my car, and drove home, stripped and tried to sleep, but couldn't because I felt the presence of things watching me from the windows. Not harmful beings, rather just observing and protecting. I slept with the fairy lights on.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The next day, I woke to strong, over whelming feelings from the night before, and began to weep. I wept for two hours straight wailing, and woeing oh boy, i wept. During this period of grief I went through changes in my psyche, as snot dribbled down my swollen red nose, I become the sad man, the broken man and finally when i became the empty man, i realized everything. That day i didn't want to be alone, so i asked mum to go out for lunch with me and spend a night with me, genuinely believing someone was coming for me at midnight. We found a cafe and sat down, turns out it was the local poetry club restaurant and they were having poetry, so i sat down, blissing out, stopped breathing again, listening to the words, when two hours passed in minutes. After the poetry, For NO REASON NO LOGICAL REASON AT ALL, I get up on the microphone and say, "I AM MESSIAH AND I AM COME", then leave, spooking my mum and her sister. That night i didn't sleep again, and sat up, deleting all my old photos, email accounts, any trace of who I am. When it was day break, roughly 7 AM, my mum was asleep on the couch and I had decided to go for a walk around my suburb. At this point I genuinely believed I was in another dimension or higher state, though everything was like the veil had been removed and everything spoke and random numbers made sense, strangers words like prophecy etc. It was hectic. During this walk i went to the local church doors and banged really loud yelling out prophecy of the end times, and how the others are coming and they are just like us, and they want to meet with us like a huge family reunion. After this i get back to my bedroom, lay down, and all i remember was ambulance officers injecting, followed by me and waking up in an ambulance ranting prophecy against my own will, as though i was possessed by the holy spirit, while the nurse took notes. In summation, I was admitted into psychiatric care for a month, and diagnosed Manic Depressive and put onto schizophrenic medication.

This is where the real dark night of the soul begins.

Not only did i lose my faith, my god, my Jesus, my job, my credibility, but i lost my creative connection, and sunk into a dark depressive hole, fueled by torment, and oppression, I began to write. I wrote painful love hate abuse letters to god, pleading, asking why, pouring my heart out yet....nothing......

I remember soon after being released from hospital I was having coffee with mum, ranting, spouting philosophical nihilistic nonsense and theories about existence and reality, when an old lady sits down at our table. Now we were in the eatery, there were heaps of free tables. My mum then starts talking to her and i start talking to her and before I know it, shes telling me about alternative medicines, leaf readings and ways of interpreting the divine in nature. When i began to explain to her about who I was, we got talking on the topic of family and somehow she knew my fathers relatives and acted so surprised when I said who i was, Like i mean, her face went from old lady, to white like she had just won the lottery. She then began to explain to me about her connections with the Rosicrucian in new York and that my family were free masons before they were christian. She then told me to go to church hill house, and find our more. I remember going to the toilet, but politely asking the old lady to wait for me so we can discuss more, and when i got back she was gone. I asked my mum who was sitting there the whole time where she went, and mum said she didn't even see her go and walk away, and then i said, well mum, you have just met one, they look like us see, angels
. And continued to freak her out.

Anyways I followed her words about church hill house. I tried to research about them but only found a churchill avenue, so went there looking, finding nothing only a church. Feeling down, and led by this inner guiding, drove about 15 minutes towards the beach and parked on hill overlooking the ocean. I got out, walked up to the octagonal gazebo, and started to plead my case and the case of humanity before what i believed to be greenish grey, elongated skull beings, acting as a council, sitting listening to me. I took my staff like Moses and watched as a storm brew over the ocean, waves violently thrashing. Feeling stupid and delusional, I went to my car, it poured down. My battery was flat, It was raining and I was scared. I called the ROAD SIDE ASSISTANCE team but they never came. Freaking out, knowing im going to be locked up here, with no phone battery, no money. For the love of me I ran and sprinted as fast as i could down to the gate, and just as i get to the bottom, a car drives up, and we began chatting, sharing a cigarette and his wife they help jump start my car and i drive home.

There are many times like this I have had these dialogues, as an emissary to the fallen angels (demonically associated alien races) because i remember in the book of Enoch, the nephilim asked a godly man to speak, and plead for salvation on their behalf, yet he condemned them. and I remember in once instance, i stood in the shower and debated with these voices, arguing, eventually coming to the conclusion that if God is love, then he must forgive Satan and the other angels, allowing grace, extending by example. And on my own authority I forgave them and asked them to help us now serve the god force again and work with their galactic/interdimensional brothers to bring about the new heavens and new earth.

Next part incoming

(post by gort51 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Born in Aus, Moved to be a mission In indonesia, and Mum is actually egpytian but born in kenya.
The story isnt finished.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Continued

Over the rest of 2016 to early 2017, I self identified as a secret messiah. Sitting at parks, walking alone, lost in thought and imagination before slowly coming back to this reality and accepting that I am just another human going through the same # and abandoned the spiritual, divine, religious, becoming a serious nihilist, writing hundreds of poems about the cruel absurd nature of reality and the prison of self. During this time, i developed a serious case of anxiety and stress, gender dysmorphia, etc and found myself unable to work, though I mustered up the energy to enroll in a teaching degree at uni in 2018.

SKIPPING TO NOW

Two months ago right before end of semester, after nearly three years of NO manic energy, I found myself back in that realm (due to a stack of over due assignments and lack of sleep), where thoughts and meaning connected seamlessly, where ideas and enlightenment about previous experience brought revelation, only to find myself back in the same mental institution, however, only for a week. It was during this time, that i suffered a huge ego dealt brought on by a realizing the importance of shivaic practice. I had a huge iconic mustache people knew me by, and shaved it off along with me the idea of who I was. It during this time in hospital, that the passion and desire i once had to save the planet, be a light worker and healer, surged through me again only this time I was fully aware, that there was no more dark night of the soul, rather with fire in my eyes and the sword of my mouth, sharpest as it has ever been, I will do everything within my power to make sure that humanity and all life on planet earth has a future, clean, free from war, death, poverty, sickness, essentially the kingdom of god IS NOW, and all the heavenly hosts want to join us and trade stories, and songs, sharing art from other worlds, bringing their dish of individuality to the banquet table where we all feast in unity.

What is the meaning for the second incarnation of christ?

I believe, through the universal life energy of reincarnation or a form of recycling of the essence of consciousness (energy), aka (DEATH) that we are all each other, living as each other, each like individual molecules and atoms, affecting change with whoever we interact with bringing new things. I see that in the bible, Jesus refers to john the baptist as the reincarnation of the prophet Elijah in Matthew 11:14. This sparked alot of thought in the past that it might be possible that we truly are the people from past lives, multiplying and growing like a single body, progressing into the allegorical model of a kingdom of heaven on earth. I tend to think of people having a case of forgotten identity, unaware of what cycle they in and how to end it and escape the illusion of the matrix.

Is the afterlife a dream? Is that all we see when we die. How do we not know that the tunnel at death is just another womb opening in which our memory is wiped clean and we are given a new name.

Revelation 2:17

'He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches To him who overcomes, to him I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, and a new name written on the stone which no one knows but he who receives it."

Now in continuing, I believe that in all my research and questioning, we reach an inevitable conclusion, one reached by the consensus of most cults, religions of beliefs throughout history that each have merit and claim to influence over nations and civilizations development, however, the problem they all have is that they are still attached to the idea of titles, of wealth, of lands, of prestige and power. They are so trapped thinking they are free by serving their god(s), from texts that were written by men, like I myself had to learn, however, if I was god, or Jesus, and was coming back to a world on my shiny space vehicle with the other races legions to check in on humanities progress, and somehow found that they perverted, corrupted, abused and twisted my teachings, to benefit their selfish agendas, not only ruining this world, but destroying the lives of countless souls, I wouldn't be flipping tables, I would be vindication messiah, turning the world upside down like the good book says he will.

Heres where i take my stand and begin to say.

WHY DO WE NEED BOOKS
WHY DO WE NEED OUR OUTCOME AND DESTINY GOVERNED BY THE WORDS OF OTHERS
WHY DO WE NEED TO EXPECT THE END TO COME LIKE IT IS FORETOLD, AND CLOTHE OURSELVES IN MOUNTAINS
WHY CANT WE DICTATE AND WRITE A NEW BOOK INSTEAD, WHICH TELLS OF HUMANITIES COLLECTIVE TRIUMPH OF HOW WE CREATED THE NEW KINGDOM, THE NEW EARTH ESTABLISHING PEACE FOREVER AND EVER.

would we still need a god?
would we still need titles?
would we still need worship?
would we still need religion?
would we still need practices?
would we still need tradition?
would we still need superstition?

Or will will push off towards the heavens in search of new homes for future refugees when the world is overwhelmed, we have more than enough to provide for one another, forever and ever, as long as we love, and help, and bless, and protect one another as though we were the body of Christ.

This is the son of man, signing out for now.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Do you think this is a blog site?

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?
That’s the 2nd time you’ve snapped at someone today, it actually comes across as quite rude.

To the OP
Cool story, glad you found yourself and your place in the world

Not sure what else to say except thanks for the interesting read S&F

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacemonk
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Oh, I posted a poem on the intro but phage thought it was innapropriate so i took it down,

Don’t worry about Phage, smart bloke but he’s turning into a grumpy old fuddy duddy

edit on 4/8/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
In 2019 it was a miracle I read as much of this thread as I did. I hereby declare myself as partial JC status.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Sorry bud but John Lennon was the second coming of Christ. As George Harrison sang about his dear friend;

"...you point the way to the truth when you said, All you need is love"

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

All hail the part time JC's

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ImprobabilityDrive

There are many christs.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Amen 🙏

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

You can join the list:

List of people who have claimed to be Jesus

"It's very common for schizophrenics to make the claim that they are Jesus:"

Schizophrenia

Or maybe you have a:

Narcissistic_personality_disorder

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

What is your zodiac sign? Are you a Pisces?

Here's another interesting take on Jesus. The whole story was recycled for an earlier Persian religion. All three religions, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all based on the same earlier religions. All three are practically identical.

"Many of the similarities between Sumerian religion and the Bible can be found in the book of Genesis. In both the Sumerian story of creation and the Bible, the world is formed from “a watery abyss” and the “heavens and earth” are separated from one another by a supreme being. In the second chapter of the book of Genesis, we are introduced to the Garden of Eden. This draws a direct parallel to the Sumerian Dilmun, which comes from the story of “Enki and Ninhursag”(ETCSL). In the story of Enki and Ninhursag, Dilmun is described as a pure and holy land. Enki blessed Dilmun to have sweet, overflowing waters. Enki also fills Dilmun with rivers, lagoons and palm trees. In the Sumerian story, Enki impregnates Ninhursag. This causes a total of eight new plants to spring from the ground. The Garden of Eden also has a river which overflows and causes the creation of four rivers, which are the Pison, Gihon, Hiddekel and Euphrates rivers. The Garden of Eden is also filled with many fruit bearing trees, including the tree of forbidden knowledge."

Zoroaster vs Jesus

Zoroaster was born of a virgin and "immaculate conception by a ray of divine reason."
He was baptized in a river.
In his youth he astounded wise men with his wisdom.
He was tempted in the wilderness by the devil.
He began his ministry at age 30.
Zoroaster baptized with water, fire, and "holy wind."
He cast out demons and restored the sight to a blind man.
He taught about heaven and hell, and revealed mysteries, including resurrection, judgment, salvation and the apocalypse.
He had a sacred cup or grail.
He was slain.
His religion had a eucharist.
He was the "Word made flesh."
Zoroaster's followers expect a "second coming" in the virgin-born Saoshyant or Savior, who is to come in 2341 CE and begin his ministry at age 30, ushering in a golden age.

Here's another interesting take on the Gospels being fabricated by the Romans. It is not very likely the most belligerent people on the planet are suddenly going to turn the other cheek, submit to their masters, and give to Caesar what is Caesar's. Not possible.

Here's a video on the subject of the Gospel is war-time occupational propaganda invented by the Romans:

edit on 4-8-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

You can join the list:

List of people who have claimed to be Jesus

"It's very common for schizophrenics to make the claim that they are Jesus:"

Schizophrenia

Or maybe you have a:

Narcissistic_personality_disorder

You are correct and He probably hears voices as well.

He is schizophrenia and needs to be on medication.

SPACEMONK: Please go seek a mental therapist.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Very interesting life journey my friend.
Did you spend time in Nimbin a couple of years ago?
This guy I met claiming in all seriousness to be the messiah who was in the process of rewriting the Bible as a paganistic mystic musical with lots of comic irony and sex, funnily enough it was a work of unique talent and had great literary potential I thought.
He almost had me convinced to work on the music for it, although he was quite mad he was also charismatic and insightful, actually just remembered he totally wanted to start a cult and asked me to join lol.
Unfortunately he disappeared not long after which was a shame, would absolutely love to read his completed "bible".
Any of this sound familiar? Can't remember his name sadly, I really do hope he's ok!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join