It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting in El Paso

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I know you like to hope, but he's not gonna do that.

Care to make a gentlemen's bet , like I said I would put money on it.

His childrens lives would be jeopardy if he did. Someone would harm them or worse. He knows that

Ok , can you explain your position and why think that...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: NthOther

I know you like to hope, but he's not gonna do that.

Care to make a gentlemen's bet , like I said I would put money on it.

His childrens lives would be jeopardy if he did. Someone would harm them or worse. He knows that

Ok , can you explain your position and why think that...

Im a Centrist

America is about freedom. There are people on both sides that wouldn't stand for that. I think they would go after him, and all that is his, if he sold them out. Don't you?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Of course they would go after him, he's already wound up pretty much everybody except his dwindling base that cheer him on regardless. I don't trust him and I suspect he will sign some kind of EO midway through his second term,and I suspect this has been the puppet masters plan all along.

He's no good for us plebs, his presidency won't end well and that's my personal opinion.

I still fail to understand why him taking that gentlemen's bet would wind up in death threats...
edit on 4-8-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I wonder why social media is swarmed with Democrat political ads all day Saturday ?

😃

Now there's another shooting in Dayton Ohio !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on Aug-04-2019 by xuenchen because: 🥶🥶

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This eye witness says... 4 shooters dressed in black

m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
This eye witness says... 4 shooters dressed in black

m.youtube.com...

As is often the case in chaotic scenarios that witness is wrong and they are reporting on what their perception was vs what reality was. Just like in the other posts..On a nice calm day drive a blue van down a busy road and see how many different reports you get.

When the bulk of the facts, people , info, all of it indicate one shooter Occam wants to know what seems more realistic

1. Ignoring all the information indicating it was one shooter and believing the exceptions
2. Ignoring the exceptions and focusing on the facts

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The shootings in the US during the past 2 days happened not due to guns, but due to EU infiltration and terrorism against America , led by Merkel, the UK colonial apparatus, and the EU commission, who see their power wane away together with the INF treaty.
After the repeal of the INF treaty, Germany , France and Italy cannot anymore fight to the last american, so they organized mind-controlled lunatics to shoot against american people in schools, malls etc. ... as they have been doing since Columbine, whenever the EU was losing the grip on colonies. The UK still considers american as its colony ...

Think that during the past few weeks, Germany, Italy and France have been trying to blackmail the US into a conflict with Iran ... demanding that the US sends navy ships to the persian gulf to fight Iran, and then refusing to take part into such lunatic patrols ...

Not only that, but there's even the IRGC snatching oil tankers right in the face of HMS Leaking , and the UK-NATO demands to fight Iran to the last americans ..... isn't it time to nuke the EU ?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

You take all this really personally don't you.im trying to work out what kind of headspace you're in where you get so worked up over someone having an opinion contrary to yours.

Seems the only one "worked up" was you?
Also seems trump isnt coming for ur gunz now is he?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You take all this really personally don't you.im trying to work out what kind of headspace you're in where you get so worked up over someone having an opinion contrary to yours.

Seems the only one "worked up" was you?
Also seems trump isnt coming for ur gunz now is he?

You keep telling yourself that if that's your coping mechanism

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join