It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting in El Paso

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Details still coming in. Perhaps there’s another thread on this hut I didn’t see one.

I’m still waiting for details like the rest of us but all I can say is if you value guns and ammo get them now - the case is being built to take them (and wrongfully IMO).

I have a friend I was talking to this afternoon who is retired Navy and told me that I should be stocking up on all things fire arm related right now. He believes on good authority the Feds are coming for our ability to defend ourselves. This doesn’t help.

Thoughts, best wishes and condolences to all of those who were impacted - American or not - this isn’t right.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Multiple threads on it with this being the primary one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The Democrat/NWO agenda wants a full blown police/military state in every populated area.

They are having trouble controlling social media and the way people think.

Gun Control and Green Global Warming are the current tools 😎

Be Afraid. Be VERY Afraid.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I do believe there are at least four other threads on that shooting.

I am a firm believer that the government wants to disarm you- and all of us... but nobody is going to go door to door confiscating them, because they'd get SHOT.
And rightfully so.

If the lawyers are doing anything, it's to follow the plan- take advantage of a tragedy to make more laws.
Then, slowly, they'll make it harder and harder to get guns. Bought one recently? Pain in the ass.
Then they'll ban features. Magazine holds more than five rounds? Felon!
God forbid you try and have a little fun at the range.

Confiscation isn't near- but they will get there. Every generation is taught more fear and uselessness than the generation before.
Be afraid, trust your government, pay your taxes- or else!

If you fight back their goons are in place to ruin your life, and then you get to serve as a lesson to everyone who knows you.

The only way to win this is to educate the masses... but I'm sure there's a law against that now, too.
Civil war is probably coming.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Multiple threads on it with this being the primary one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

My bad.

Mods please shut this down as you see fit. Didn’t mean to clog up the board.

That said, buy you lowers and mills now... this is a tragic event like all shootings but it carries repercussions for those of us who are legitimately law abiding citizens/would never fathom doing something like this.

Again, thoughts and hope for recovery to the victims of this violent act.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
There's 2 main traditionally conservative values that I've noticed Trump is personally strongly against... Which is war and guns.

Just wait till his second term... I guarantee you he's going to hit the ground running and enact far more gun restrictions in the US.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser
I dont know if this has been posted yet and I don't want to hijack the discussion it is the manifesto this guy wrote. Could some one start a new topi on it? thanks here is alink to the manifesto
images.spot.im...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
There's 2 main traditionally conservative values that I've noticed Trump is personally strongly against... Which is war and guns.

Just wait till his second term... I guarantee you he's going to hit the ground running and enact far more gun restrictions in the US.

Yep, I'm betting you're right,I would lay money down that trump will make a big move toward disarming Americans, the bump stock ban was just a teaser.
edit on 3-8-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: EnigmaChaser
I dont know if this has been posted yet and I don't want to hijack the discussion it is the manifesto this guy wrote. Could some one start a new topi on it? thanks here is alink to the manifesto
images.spot.im...

Hijack away. That’s worth a read for anyone who hasn’t done so yet.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Trump: Take the Guns First. Due Process Later.

“A lot of times, by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court to get the due process procedures,” Trump said. “Take the guns first, go through due process second.”

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

“A lot of times, by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court to get the due process procedures,” Trump said. “Take the guns first, go through due process second.”

If he does do it, watch his loyal base heads explode, it will send many of them off the rails, they have so much faith in him as their saviour it's going to hurt

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I know you like to hope, but he's not gonna do that.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

If he does do it, watch his loyal base heads explode, it will send many of them off the rails, they have so much faith in him as their saviour it's going to hurt

Perhaps you should read the story
Or do you think "everyone"is a threat?

I bet you didn't read it

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Oh yeah
What executive orders deal with gun control?
I will wait .....

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Care to make a gentlemen's bet , like I said I would put money on it.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Perhaps you should read the story
Or do you think "everyone"is a threat?

I bet you didn't read it

This may just blow your mind ,but the story is not relevant to this conversation, what we are doing here is speculating, a random conversation between people, it's not regurgitation of media dribble which as we both know has infested this site.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
For those that belive Trump will take the guns ...
Bet ya'll also believe in flat earth , no moon landings , rainbow unicorns....
In other words , you wish..
Wish on

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Just throw crap at the wall and see if anyone notices?
Nice try.

Not suprising

Hey guise trump is gonna take ur gunz!

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Just throw crap at the wall and see if anyone

notices?
Nice try.

Not suprising

Hey guise trump is gonna take ur gunz!

You take all this really personally don't you.im trying to work out what kind of headspace you're in where you get so worked up over someone having an opinion contrary to yours.

So should I just keep quiet my speculations to avoid hurting your feelings,I mean I wouldn't want to you to harm yourself or anyone around you for that matter

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Care to make a gentlemen's bet , like I said I would put money on it.

His childrens lives would be jeopardy if he did. Someone would harm them or worse. He knows that

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join