It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple fatalities reported in shooting at Walmart in El Paso

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I enjoy the way, American news channels are quick to talk abut his "online manifesto", and his "rant" against a "plot by the democrats with immigrants" so as to immediately paint him as some mentally unstable, psychopathic, lone wolf, political extremest, when the reality is, millions of Americans, online everyday, and in their private space, are saying worst things, in fact, what supporters say at Trump rallies is one million times worst than his "manifesto" such as "Send her home" in relation to Ethiopian-American congresswoman Ihlan Omar, why, because she is muslim and she is not white, that's why. The American Media says what it feels, when it suits its interests, and never the truth, the fact is, he was probably a smarty school student, probably a target of bullies, that became mentally screwed by the society around him, the right-wing, fascistic gun-loving, militray-worshipping, ignorant, propagandist, materialistic, dumbed down, mind controlled society, that we have always associated with America, from it's foundation and involvement in slavery, to the KuKluxKlan and warmongering. America has no citizens, it has consumers.
edit on 4-8-2019 by CyberMoses1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
This site has changed so much - it's so right, that 20 people killed has a "ho-hum" two page thread dedicated to it. Probably mostly because the killer was a right, Trump loving, immigrant hating, wall-supporting white dude. Not one comment about that. Pathetic.

Trump sows hate and discord, but hey, it's all cool. We'll be protected from the evil brown people. Maga baby!

Taking it you missed the 44 page main thread on the shooting: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-8-2019 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001
I enjoy the way, American news channels are quick to talk abut his "online manifesto", and his "rant" against a "plot by the democrats with immigrants" so as to immediately paint him as some mentally unstable, psychopathic, lone wolf, political extremest, when the reality is, millions of Americans, online everyday, and in their private space, are saying worst things, in fact, what supporters say at Trump rallies is one million times worst than his "manifesto" such as "Send her home" in relation to Ethiopian-American congresswoman Ihlan Omar, why, because she is muslim and she is not white, that's why. The American Media says what it feels, when it suits its interests, and never the truth, the fact is, he was probably a smarty school student, probably a target of bullies, that became mentally screwed by the society around him, the right-wing, fascistic gun-loving, militray-worshipping, ignorant, propagandist, materialistic, dumbed down, mind controlled society, that we have always associated with America, from it's foundation and involvement in slavery, to the KuKluxKlan and warmongering. America has no citizens, it has consumers.

This post is just ridiculous.

You talk about the dumbed down mind controlled society like it is somewhere else. You are the poster child for it.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Well, it is somewhere else, what do you know of the shooter's full life, and his medical psychological condition which will be assessed by a professional psychiatrist? Or do you just jump to conclusions like all pigredneck Americans about people you know little about, do you just believe what the new tells you? I take it your are a patriot and a Republican supporter, and you are insulted by my insult of America? Typical pigredneck American.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

R.I.P to the poor victims.

How come the bastard is still alive all the same?

edit on 4-8-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

You are awfully opinionated for someone who preaches about jumping to conclusions and talking about people you know nothing about. Hypocrisy much?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I enjoy the way, American news channels are quick to talk abut his "online manifesto", and his "rant" against a "plot by the democrats with immigrants" so as to immediately paint him as some mentally unstable, psychopathic

Ya, how dare they tarnish this fine upstanding citizen.

What f@#king planet am I on here???

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Still frames don't tell much of a story. If you resist and fight, you will get your ass kicked. The shooter in question didn't resist or fight back. What are the cops supposed to do, act like judge jury and executioner so we can have a thread about that too?

How about this scenario: the black guy fights back because he is black and he thinks he has a right to lash out with no consequences because slavery. The white guy knows he will get his ass kicked so he does what he is told. The end result is those two still frame photos.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Where does it say that a simple traffic stop warrants being beaten by a flashlight ffs?

Something wrong with the Police nightstick?

Guess the dude is lucky they simply did not shoot him?

Considering stranger things have happened where Police are concerned.

If you cannot see the disparity, you're simply not trying.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

There's no need to jump to conclusions, the entire world, knows America is a pig-redneck part of the planet, who since its creation has brought the world nothing but genocide destruction and badluck, from World War 2, to the conflicts in South America and elsewhere from the 1950s onwards, to North Korea, and the chaos in the middle east, it is not jumping to conclusions, we all know the American Military controls America as a dictatorship from the Pentagon, and they have the whole population stupefied so as to prevent them seeing the truth, that they are being lied to every moment of everyday, and people like Obama and Trump are just puppets, part of a great magickal illusion to make you think you live in a democracy, when the Pentagon controls everything and watches every America. America makes Nazi Germany seem liberal, that's how fascistic America is. That's not a conclusion, that's the reality.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

That was not the point I was making, the point I am making, is, just because somebody commits such a crime, doesn't mean their normal life prior tho the event was some kind of mentally unstable journey of a psychopath who spent his her days writing a manifesto and preparing to be a lone wolf attacker, America is every dehumanising country, a very cruel, inconsiderate, country, but rather than investigating the real psychological factors of his attack, they immediately "sex" up his manifesto and rants against democrats to paint him out to be some Hollywood badguy.
If he is bad, Vonclod, then what about all those American Soldiers that slaughtered tens of thousands in the Middle East post 9/11, why are they not psychopathic scum like he is? What about your generals that ordered aerial strikes, against Iraq during the invasion, which killed tens of thousands of innocent people, and who still order Aerial Strikes against the innocent, what about the Israeli Soldier who two weeks ago, shot an 9year old Palestinian boy in the head as he played outside his home, using American Weaponry, and supported by America, what about those murdering scumbags? The nine year old boy is in an intensive care coma.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I would say anyone with the time to comprise racist manifesto qualify as mentally unstable.

The difference being racist gooberment manifesto are apt to become law and policy.

Look at it this way, crap like this was apt to happen, and with frequency, especially whilst rightwing bawbag POTUS bump there gums about sending people home.

End of the day it's class war, not race war, colour is simply another tool "They" use to keep the people divided and at one another throats.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Where does it say that a simple traffic stop warrants being beaten by a flashlight ffs?

Something wrong with the Police nightstick?

Guess the dude is lucky they simply did not shoot him?

Considering stranger things have happened where Police are concerned.

If you cannot see the disparity, you're simply not trying.

Nowhere does it say a simple traffic stop has to end with someone getting their head bashed in with a flashlight. But that doesn't mean that simple traffic stops don't escalate into something more due to the actions of the drive or passengers in the car.

If you are suggesting that police sometimes exceed their authority and lash out violently in ways they are not meant to, then I agree with you entirely. Living where I do, the idea of cops going rogue and beating someone's ass just because they want to is nothing new. But there is also the common knowledge that the cop will want to insult you, embarrass you, belittle you, take your dignity from you. Your job is to sit there with your mouth shut and let him do it. That is how the game is played. If you object, you are resisting and here comes your beating - and subsequent arrest. its wrong in every sense of the word, but that is how it is.

That does not, however, change the fact that the greater majority of these cases are the result of the actions of the individual, not just cops being a$$holes. My assessment stands as is. If the black guy resisted, he got what he asked for. If the white guy cooperated, even though his crime was markedly worse, he was arrested in one piece. To that I will add only this:: if the white guy had resisted, considering the crime he just allegedly committed, I believe his beating would have been far worse.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Fact is there are good Police and bad Police, same with any walk of life.

Thing is in such a profession, one bad apple somewhat spoils the whole bunch.

My assessment, quite a few black people seem to get what they asked for by merely encountering Police.

Suppose at least the racist muppet that shot those people, did not get what he asked for, or will not get, via not becoming a martyr to his most spurious and heinous cause.

I am indeed suggesting that police sometimes exceed their authority all the same, and then some.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Any one see this this yet from Fox 14....?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Sounds like you’re standing on top of pile of bodies to preach gun control .

It sounds like you wanted it to happen . So that you could take your anti-gun position .
edit on 18-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join