It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If We R Caught in the DevilsBargain We Prolly Knew Each Other Up There Made an Agreement To Be Born

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I feel it, I swear

Reading decades ago about us coming from a pool.....pool of souls....so to speak. Like as if God had what would the count be over history....2 Trillion souls...1 Trillion, maybe less. Probably just 400 Billion , huh!

It comes sideways at ya, I know. So...officially it's silly......but I have it pictured in my mind.....the ones written in the book, did we lose some in history....idk...I don't want anyone left out after it's all over and do the final count

Dang Devils Bargain......fixin to be over with for good

But I think you guys are like family......and WE KNEW EACH OTHER....before time.....
edit on 3-8-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
So, a pool of souls to be born of mankind....but God said He'll do the mankind thang for only 120 Jubilees.....

So He'll send em in to be born till He runs out?......how long is 120 Jubilees

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Somehow I read the title of the thread and just knew it was you GBP/JPY who authored it.

How did I know this?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

All apologies, my bro

Im like a rooky, Huh!....I'll stop the avalanche ...go outback....there's a wild hog not far....a mile almost not quite

He has frikkin bristles on his snout 8 inches long and look like ya could get stabbed.....put some human pressure on him more.....with my hammerheads from Garrett....back in 3 hours if he doesn't get me....800 pounder think

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Yes. I can do without the God part, but that is essentially what has happened. The question is, how can you break out of the cycle? This constant incarnation/reincarnation schtick appears to be part of a totalitarian regime. There's got to be an opt out button somewhere.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Cool, if we cant opt out....this just hit me......can't opt out...why are we under some force that is not our friend....

It's like a curriculum or training program....for our inner beings......

That's where I jumped over to intelligent design.....quickly made that change over in my mind

We are in a token economy......the tokens aren't the final bit......cool

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Cool, if we cant opt out....this just hit me......can't opt out...why are we under some force that is not our friend....

Somebody has an agenda and we're part of it, though perhaps not in our best interests.

It's like a curriculum or training program....for our inner beings......

That's what we keep hearing, but then, we would wouldn't we?

That's where I jumped over to intelligent design.....quickly made that change over in my mind

Not there. The Universe is indifferent to our existence, and the vast majority of it is hostile--by design.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Not too uninspiring when we 4x4 on the Alpine Loop outta Gunnison.....or Engineers Pass. Colorado on a razor

I see evidence of God in Colorado ....4x4....3 years in Idaho.....harvested the biggest buck the butcher ever saw, man that place is enchanted fun...Wyoming growin up......Does God know about Wyoming....idk....he he

The stars in our night sky they appear outta the blue.....when I conjecturize about that......

Finally I was in the big one....1972......all my buddies in Vietnam said budda was God.......over there tis a shrine at every address.....suddenly I had to know and it took 6 months to arrive at who is the real God

Abraham's dad....made wooden Gods and the reason Abram left for good.....was his asked Abram to move his wooden idol away from that fire a little, he had a pile of em....Abramm said let that sorry sap sucking god.....move himself then......if hes a god

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well, I just have to say, my Mom grew up in Gunnison. I found her house address in the 1930 census, wrote to "Current Owner" and was able to visit the house a few years ago. They insist it is haunted--by my Grandfather. I took pictures of him when I visited and they are a match. It gets weirder. My wife's family used to vacation at "The Gunnison" every summer. One year my wife's aunt, then about ten years old, fell into a river while messing around and hit a rusty nail, making a large gash in her arm. This was long before either my wife or I were even thought of. They took her into Gunnison to the only doctor in town to get her sewn up. The only doctor in town at the time was--my grandfather.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I'm a newish member but I've been lurking for many years. I remember when you were lucid. I'm really just posting to ask why, when I clic on your name/profile it goes right to 404. I've never seen that happen before, not even with the shunned.
Are you based in Virginia?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DukeMisterio

I'm a newish member but I've been lurking for many years. I remember when you were lucid. I'm really just posting to ask why, when I clic on your name/profile it goes right to 404. I've never seen that happen before, not even with the shunned.
Are you based in Virginia?

sorry bout that....I want people to be able read my ....specially my Seattle Bigfoot posts......read my posts

It's my forward slash......in my handle...naw, I'm just a Texas country boy whose only son done real good....lucky man

Can we talk about the corner of I90 and Hwy18 east of Seattle?.....gives me chills, We shouldn't go there with less than 10 guys....lots video runnin I'll call em in with my mouth blown Johnny Stewart predator caller. Call for 30 minutes then walk away....come back in 40 minutes to the same spot....duck and cover sucker ...I kid you not
edit on 3-8-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Where we go one we go all, is all I really have to hang onto when entering the gray zone and the whirlpool hits. I am not up to speed on the the specific details. Expect some give and take venturing into the void, it will check you out as you check it out. The immense static it contains is disorientation with a small thin edge as support. I did find some beauty and compassion there, maybe even a way to travel faster than light as mankind gradually expands its perspective of this universe.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Why do you use so many.......all the time... everytime I click on a religious post..........yeah its dots.........and stupid......like someone just learned about social media..............put them in your title so I know it's you and I wont click it.
edit on 3-8-2019 by cognizant420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I highly suspect you are suffering from schizophrenia. I don't know if it's helping you to have this outlet, or if it's going to just make it worse.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: cognizant420

... usually means a moment of reflection and contemplation. Similar to being confronted with a paradox and not quite sure which way to go next. Over used in writing and it does come across as a bit scattered. Used in the lyrics of a song and timed with a tune there may very well be another message there.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

I highly suspect you are suffering from schizophrenia. I don't know if it's helping you to have this outlet, or if it's going to just make it worse.

I guess it depends on the quality of the conservation. You may have a good point there.

top topics

join